Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+176
Lightning
Vulturius
Gris
Salamandros
Dakota
Zoologist A
DJet89
blackwingEX
Vulcanpeace
kyurenjo
GrumpyOwl
BrookylnRage
farmergiles
Rexfighter
einherjar145
Argroh Valdios
CatTurtle
Kagami Ts
Scruffy420
TheCrimsonSoldier
NightmareDraw
Kasmania
MadMarch
Leonheart
yuzuruk
Jabberwock
Skyehawthorn
LightLightning
nate
MonolithAngel
root-3
Sky-V
Kodokami
aniodia
SayuriMatsuri
EclipseOfAshes
hawkeye
AegisCrow
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
Black Phoenix
Avid
Zeronos
cardrevolution
phoenix_yamato
Reshbal
YAMIshin
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
specrtalduke9387
123Deckbox
Raulm3
lexigurl97
beserking
sageco
MetaScratch
noobsaibot9387
junri
NicShare
Best_Sociopath
Lightswo2
Noy620
Mr. WoW
chromereaper
seththecookiehunter
jman5x
Jflux
dehart68
TwinPsionic
BlackManticore
aditde
spica
Rider Kick
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
Askandyr
FoodForThought
neogenisis
LiighTning
Hexagon
Epideme
Starphoenix
furion
simplyvanguard
GalladeTheAbsol
Loaded Lux
VesperGhoul
Donkay
doomboykhoi
taesyeon
alexander.stone88
Koko
Clement_Tea
LeEdenWeiss
gettineggywithit
Redbeastmage
haxie-kun
Dragon∞Blade
bucketcat
fotonurth
Chestnut_Rice
Gelatin
jamalamba
tehhammer
LittleFighterFox
DJ_Rapster
Nihckeuq
Kyril
Smittons
Xroshawk
TehNACHO
luis
Oflari
MysticEyes
Alvarofsj
Azure Falcon
DracoFox
Negi
Trinam
AbysmalDragon
WingZero
Featherine
Kirosnefakman
Omnigeek
Duce
Desir
Wingtips
Night_Live
Werekill
Shadowbane
Truelight
3XXXDDD
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
HerO
Vendetta98
richila
Tryston
NavyCherub
CyprusWHM
Zxblaze
mikeyli
zerotaine
corundum
ShiftyFish
Deingel
Nysonin609
megazordprime
SK HiToKiRi
Pcyborg
koalakyle
AstoXx
newbishop
The Pirate Guy
Lockon Stratos
AzraelZero
wan0009
Creepichi
PureCray
ScarletWeather
PuppyCop
firagadam
MattSide92
Mongoose
suna
Hal18
Another Leather Lung
Kaji Motomiya
ShinkenRed
HugeMcLargeTall
Traesive
Klaus
OGTriggerz
SoulKaiser
Wolfen
Mizuki
Alice
180 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyril

Kyril

Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-17, 20:35

Where you Cardfight: QC, Philippines

Your Avatar (favorite unit): King of Knights, Alfred (drew him on the day I started Vanguard like it was destiny)

Your Favorite Clan: Royal Paladins, obviously.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Photoshop, Kendo, Anime

About how long have you been Cardfighting: 4-5 months? Not 100% sure.

How did you get to V-Mundi? Via Googling Vanguard articles in hopes of becoming an awesome cardfighter. Haha

A little about yourself: Very poor university student. Burned all my money these past few months on Vanguard. No regrets, just love.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-17, 22:16

Here's a question I haven't answered yet.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: My first Vanguard community was Vanguard Rider, same place 3XXXDDD was from. I remember hearing about HerO's blog there, and I don't normally read blogs. But I read his blog first and realized that I was learning something about the game from reading. That's when I saw Alice's blog in the same thread, starting from her Templates posts. Afterwards, I read a bunch of her other articles that she posted before that and the Field Scalability article, and I was hooked. Again, I don't normally read blogs, but I think because of VMundi, I've come to understand this game better than I thought I would've.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-17, 22:49

3 cheers for Alice. Hip hip hooraaaay!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-17, 23:21

V*Mundi is the XYZ of Vanguard communities
I will leave you all with that utterly meaningless sentence that you will all no doubt debate and try to figure out.
Back to top Go down
Smittons

Smittons

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-17, 23:29

Clearly Alice is leaving meaningless sentences as a reflection of her apathy towards Vanguard, V*mundi, and life in general. I recommend seeing professional help.
Back to top Go down
Nihckeuq

Nihckeuq

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-19, 04:12

Where you Cardfight: Anywhere in Singapore, usually at one of the many card shops

Your Avatar (favorite unit): This is a tough one, but i would go with Asura Kaiser. Never failed to pull 1 whenever i buy a few BT01 packs and Nova Grapplers resonate with me as i love their style, both the illustrations as well as seeing them stand so many times in combat. This is followed closely by Dusk Magician Robert and Sword Magician Sarah.

Your Favorite Clan: Novas at the moment, but I love my Pale moon and Granblue decks as well.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Martial Arts, computer games. Typical stuff.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: About 2 months, Im afraid im addicted.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: Googling for deck builds. Found the infamous crossride petition. Started reading the other stuff and was hooked.

A little about yourself: Just your typical guy that loves to play all sorts of card games and board games. I love competition so most of the time when i find something new to play, the first thing i'll check for is a competitive scene to see what gameplay is like at the very top and judge whether I would enjoy it. There happened to be weekly tournaments all over my country so i decided this was a good game to get started in. I currently have quite a collection and i have 5 decks ready for play with PGs (Pale moon, Granblue, Tachikaze, Nova Grappler, MegaColony) My sister plays as well and we are 50/50 against each other. I am a social worker in training and do plan to make that my future job. I love trying new things that don't require me to ride a rollercoaster. Finally, I am loving the game so far and hope it continues to do really well!

Whew.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-19, 06:22

Robert and Sarah are both your Avatars?

Must get quite surreal.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Rapster

DJ_Rapster

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-23, 04:02

Where you Cardfight: no where at the moment

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Mobile Hospital feather palace

Your Favorite Clan: Angel Feather

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Tennis, video games

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Technically havn't started yet but started building my deck last week

How did you get to V-Mundi? wanted info about cardfighting and this came up (Great sight by the way)

A little about yourself: im a gamer that loves to chill out and relax with my friends. MY favorite thing to do is to relax by the brooke behind my house or by any other form of running water (waterfalls, Rivers, etc)
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-28, 15:50

FLIP MODE ENABLED

A little about yourself: Very organized. Somewhat stalkish because of that, but that'll be your fault for leaving a Introduce Yourself topic, your tone of voice as you answer posts, your profile, your marks on other communities...
Ya. Enough about me.

How did you get to V-Mundi? I found this blog on Friday April 26th, 2012 from vanguardrider and visited it on a weekly basis. (Proof of organization, not stalking). Never registered until now for the sole purpose that I dislike dark backgrounds.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Ever since I got a glimpse of JAM Project "Vanguard" I became slightly obsessed with Vanguard. First was Japanese OTT but have Goku, Riviere, DeathRex, Voidmaster/everything and Stern builds. I am in a pretty good community with about 2 dozen other casual fighters.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Reading, Vanguard, Chess, Vanguard, Math, Vanguard, Sports, Vanguard, Thought Experiments, Vanguard, Music, Vanguard, Tennis, Vanguard, Aikido, Vanguard.

Your Favorite Clan: Nubatama. Still looking for that perfect mix.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Stealth Dragon VoidMaster.

Where you Cardfight: Brampton, Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-28, 16:01

Well heard that Alice found a Nubatama Murakumo mix :v
Yaaay aesthetics
Back to top Go down
tehhammer

tehhammer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-31, 18:43

where do i card fithg mayaguez Puerto Rico

avatar blaster dark/ blaster blade

favorite clan both royal and shadow paladin

i mostly found out about vmundi by accident mostly while looking for blogs and articles about vanguard to try to get a taste of what other people think about the game and various strategys
Back to top Go down
jamalamba

jamalamba

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2012-12-31, 21:27

Where you Cardfight: West Virginia

Your Avatar (favorite unit): White Lily Musketeer, Cecilia

Your Favorite Clan: Neo Nectar

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Board Games and Video Games

About how long have you been Cardfighting: about 2 months

How did you get to V-Mundi? I found it while trying tips for playing the game.

A little about yourself: I'm a computer science graduate studen
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-01, 22:35

Where you Cardfight: Honolulu, HI, USA

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Hula Hoop Capibara. It's even cuter with a ring!

Your Favorite Clan: Great Nature, Nova Grapplers

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Pokemon TCG, model building, cooking, video games

About how long have you been Cardfighting: When a friend of my brother's gave me a copy of the Kagero TD when it first came out. Have been playing off and on casually since then and only started playing competitively in local tournies since September with my Leopald deck.

How did you get to V-Mundi? Recommended through a friend.

A little about yourself: College student with a low paying job. It's a wonder how I can manage to play an expensive hobby like card games.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-01, 23:30

Where you Cardfight: Vancouver, BC

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Circular Saw, Kiriel.

The only clan you have enough money to play: Angel Feather

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Hearts of Iron, Magic (the Gathering(!!!)), League of Legends, Martial Arts, I play the Saxophone

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Can't remember, probably some time in 2012.

A little about yourself: How about later.
Back to top Go down
fotonurth

fotonurth

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 02:56

Where you Cardfight: Local store where I work. I am the Judge and TO and pretty much cardfight started in these parts.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Locally the tradition is the first card you were ever given as a gift is your avatar. Mine is Dragonic Lawkeeper. Which I won't complain about.

Your Favorite Clan: Oracle Think Tank. A corporation that deals exclusively in information and is run by gods is pretty sweet.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Netrunner, other tabletop games, video games (Especially Shin Megami Tensei and Persona), Music both listening and writing (I'm in an Industrial/Future pop band... we're kinda terrible but kinda awesome), and theory crafting for the various games I play as well as taking that theory and using what I learn as a basis for my own game designs.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: A year this month.

How did you get to V-Mundi? Reddit.

A little about yourself: I'm 25, Married. I'll be 26 in a little over a month. My wife plays CFV. I'm a big dork. I'm in a Band. Ummm.... Music is pretty much my life. Other than that.... I think I mentioned it above. I love discussing game theory.

Current Decks Built: OTT (Ceo Non Tsukuyomi), Tachikaze Death Rex, Megacolony Giraffa.

Current Deck Projects: Working on getting the pieces for MLB next month.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 08:45

MLB, ew
Back to top Go down
bucketcat

bucketcat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 16:07

Where you Cardfight: Grinnel, IA, Des Moines, IA and Helsinki, Finland

Your Avatar: Love Machine Gun, Nociel / Reliable Tactical Commander

Your Favorite Clan: Angel Feather / Aqua Force

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Early Childhood Education, Linguistics, Black Jack and card counting in general, Video Games particularily RPGs, Dancing/Baton Twirling, LAN gaming and computer building, IT crap. I like DDR and the like; I'm also a Touhou fan and I also enjoy Touhou Remixs + Trance music in general. I play a few MMOs. SMT, Suikoden, Ar Tonelico, and the dot HACK series are at the top of my 'favorites' chart. I run a DnD Campaign and RP on Forums.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I started on Byond when Set 3 was released in OCG. I started with English in March of 2012.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: Best Friend pointed me this way. It's definately a different approach to Vanguard and that's always intriging.

A little about yourself: I teach preschool in Finland but I was born and raised in a military family in the US. I'm fluent in English and close to it in Japanese (JLPT 2). I'm also learning Finnish quite possibly because I'm a sadist.

Current Decks Built: Tsukuyomi, Sham, Riviere.

Current Deck Projects: Pale Moon and setting money aside for Aqua Force

Last edited by bucketcat on 2013-01-05, 16:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the deck questions ;A;)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 16:34

Those aren't actually questions I set up. Fotonurth just added them for fun I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 16:47

Where you Cardfight: Oakland/Alameda/Hayward/Davis, CA (Will go anywhere within reasonable distance to cardfight.)

Your Avatar (favorite unit): DRAGONIC LAWKEEPER! (and more recently: Battlefield Storm, Sagramore and Solitary Knight, Gancelot)

Your Favorite Clan: Kagero and Royal Paladin (ooh that sounds so mainstream), oh and Granblue and Pale Moon too

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Video Games, Anime, YuGiOh (gets shot.)

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Not long enough, sometime last year though; got my own cards in summer 2012.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: A friend gave me a link and told me to read some awesome shit. And I clicked it and read all this awesome shit.

A little about yourself: I talk to my cards sometimes, and I take them out of their sleeves just to touch them sometimes...no I'm not mentally disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 17:01

Guys I think he has a serious case of Psyqualia.
Back to top Go down
Dragon∞Blade

Dragon∞Blade

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-05, 17:18

Traesive wrote:
Guys I think she has a serious case of Psyqualia.

LOL, perhaps I do......the cards speak to me and tell me what packs they're in!

got 6 packs of set 6 last week:

Halo Shield, Mark / Battle Cupid, Nociel / Ice Prison Necromancer, Cocytus / Knight of Fury, Agravain / Circular Saw, Kiriel / Dragonic Deathscythe

Except for Agravain's pack which was borderline, the others all sounded really nice...yes, you should listen to the packs...cards have different sounds

Actually, I wouldn't say it's a SERIOUS case of psyqualia......moderate?
Back to top Go down
haxie-kun

haxie-kun

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 01:27

Where you Cardfight: Uhm? With friends?.. At each other's houses. We don't have a local despite the three towns around us >.<

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Mmm... Top idol Flores!

Your Favorite Clan: Bermuda Triangle and kagero.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: music. Role playing. Drawing.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: ... Roughly 5 months. But 2 were just me alone.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: Pojo. I like pojo but it's... Meh. Crossride gang attack.

A little about yourself: I'm 16. Super budget.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-06, 13:47

^ thank god! someone around my age! :D
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-07, 10:28

Where you Cardfight: Saddle Brook, NJ, at the shop I work at.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): From a visual standpoint, its gotta be Super Dimension Robo, daiyusha, but dragonic kaiser vermillion is pretty boss too (I love dragons)

Your Favorite Clan: Dimensional Police

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Magic the Gatherering (player and judge), RPGs, Pokemon (vg, not tcg)

About how long have you been Cardfighting: A little over a month.

How did you get to V-Mundi? Searching for a summary of which clans were which and found the best written site by miles. I reference all my customers here for that article.

A little about yourself: I'm 28, currently working as a cardshop employee, and 2nd degree undergrad in physics. Coworker decided to try the game and got me and her boyfriend to play it. A month later we have 16+ regular players and are burning through 16+ boxes a week, especially due to the constant new player influx and the draft format.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty2013-01-07, 10:33

I wish all the Yu-Gi-Oh loyalists on my end were like thaaaat. Your community sounds kickass.

Last edited by Lich_Lord_Fortissimo on 2013-01-07, 12:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: