Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+176
Lightning
Vulturius
Gris
Salamandros
Dakota
Zoologist A
DJet89
blackwingEX
Vulcanpeace
kyurenjo
GrumpyOwl
BrookylnRage
farmergiles
Rexfighter
einherjar145
Argroh Valdios
CatTurtle
Kagami Ts
Scruffy420
TheCrimsonSoldier
NightmareDraw
Kasmania
MadMarch
Leonheart
yuzuruk
Jabberwock
Skyehawthorn
LightLightning
nate
MonolithAngel
root-3
Sky-V
Kodokami
aniodia
SayuriMatsuri
EclipseOfAshes
hawkeye
AegisCrow
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
Black Phoenix
Avid
Zeronos
cardrevolution
phoenix_yamato
Reshbal
YAMIshin
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
specrtalduke9387
123Deckbox
Raulm3
lexigurl97
beserking
sageco
MetaScratch
noobsaibot9387
junri
NicShare
Best_Sociopath
Lightswo2
Noy620
Mr. WoW
chromereaper
seththecookiehunter
jman5x
Jflux
dehart68
TwinPsionic
BlackManticore
aditde
spica
Rider Kick
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
Askandyr
FoodForThought
neogenisis
LiighTning
Hexagon
Epideme
Starphoenix
furion
simplyvanguard
GalladeTheAbsol
Loaded Lux
VesperGhoul
Donkay
doomboykhoi
taesyeon
alexander.stone88
Koko
Clement_Tea
LeEdenWeiss
gettineggywithit
Redbeastmage
haxie-kun
Dragon∞Blade
bucketcat
fotonurth
Chestnut_Rice
Gelatin
jamalamba
tehhammer
LittleFighterFox
DJ_Rapster
Nihckeuq
Kyril
Smittons
Xroshawk
TehNACHO
luis
Oflari
MysticEyes
Alvarofsj
Azure Falcon
DracoFox
Negi
Trinam
AbysmalDragon
WingZero
Featherine
Kirosnefakman
Omnigeek
Duce
Desir
Wingtips
Night_Live
Werekill
Shadowbane
Truelight
3XXXDDD
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
HerO
Vendetta98
richila
Tryston
NavyCherub
CyprusWHM
Zxblaze
mikeyli
zerotaine
corundum
ShiftyFish
Deingel
Nysonin609
megazordprime
SK HiToKiRi
Pcyborg
koalakyle
AstoXx
newbishop
The Pirate Guy
Lockon Stratos
AzraelZero
wan0009
Creepichi
PureCray
ScarletWeather
PuppyCop
firagadam
MattSide92
Mongoose
suna
Hal18
Another Leather Lung
Kaji Motomiya
ShinkenRed
HugeMcLargeTall
Traesive
Klaus
OGTriggerz
SoulKaiser
Wolfen
Mizuki
Alice
180 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-19, 10:05

Where you Cardfight: Newcastle, England, the land where the rainy season has gone on for 300 years.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Stern Blaukruger, Beast Deity Azure Dragon.

Your Favorite Clan: Nova Grappler.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Napping, watching Death Battle on Youtube.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: 6 months.

How did you find V-Mundi: Needed a good Kagero deck and found this by complete accident. The fact that V-Mundi is all about facts and figures means this has been my go-to site for advice, and is the foundation for when I go build my decks.

A little about yourself: Currently living in a community of Whoracle Thoughtless Tank and Spectral Duke. Feel like the only sane one there.

Last edited by Lich_Lord_Fortissimo on 2013-01-09, 07:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-19, 10:45

Where you Cardfight: In my Ghost of a LGS

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Nightmare Doll Alice, I love the aura of "gothic" I get from her (speaking of which, I really need to eventually make that deck)

Your Favorite Clan: Angel Feathers, Something of a Stall Player by nature. I also enjoy it's that Shamsiel is the card closest to being a X-Ride without being a X-Ride.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Creating Games (I prefer to say Worlds but whatever), Err debating (read: Being an annoying and stubborn fuck), wasting my life.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Oh man, I don't even fucking know. In person, I started out with Korean Blaster Blade Deck and Booster Box. I played on Byond much much earlier though, way before English was ever a thing.

A little about yourself: Irish. My surname has something to do with the Branch of Red Knights (see: Cu Chulainn) and I've had various attempts to start a blog but eventually accepted my lazy ass nature.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-11-26, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truelight

Truelight

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-20, 01:19

Where you Cardfight: Austin, Texas

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Hard to say i love all of the Bermuda Triangle cards

Your Favorite Clan: Bermuda Triangle

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Video games, Weiss Schwartz, and Drawing

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since the english packs were released in the states

A little about yourself: When i first started playing Vanguard i was using a Royal Paladin deck, and my first good pull was King Alfred King of Knights. But now i run Bermuda Triangle and trying to build an Angel Feather deck and an Oracle Think Tank deck.
I like to consider myself an aspiring artist.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbane

Shadowbane

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-20, 09:07

Where you Cardfight?: Singapore

Your Avatar (favorite unit)?: Gigantic Destroyer (good unit, even better artwork, IMHO.)

Your Favorite Clan?: Gold Paladin (if I needed to rank the #1 among my Top 6)

Non-Vanguard Hobbies?: Anime, a little Weiss Schwarz, Pokemon TCG.

How long have you been Cardfighting?: Since the release of the English edition

A little about yourself: Long time TCG player, having started with M:TG during my secondary school days, and have played or at least tried many others (LotR TCG, Raw Deal, the original DuelMasters, WoW TCG, YGO). Originally a Royal Paladin player, my strongest clan at the moment is Gold Paladin, but I also command the Nova Grapplers, Tachikaze, Dark Irregulars and Bermuda Triangle, giving me a foothold within each of Cray's Nations, except for Zoo. May decide to go with Megacolony as I believe they will eventually recieve better support, much like Tachikaze, and playing Neo Nector is just too mainstream, especially when I already have two big name Clans.

I am also currently rebuilding my Royal Paladins with King of Knights, Alfred at the helm and am also considering a Battle Sisters deck for when EB05 is released in English.
Back to top Go down
Werekill

Werekill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-22, 19:20

Where you Cardfight: Southern Georgia

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Probably Dragonic Lawkeeper right now.

Your Favorite Clan: Kagero for now. It's my only deck.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Music, general gaming, etc.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: About a month now, but I have somehow become one of the better players in my area out of 10 or so.

A little about yourself: I've played Magic for 4 years, and I also played Yugioh up until right around when the Lightsworns came out. Even though I still like Magic slightly better, I really love Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Night_Live

Night_Live

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-26, 16:24

Where you Cardfight: Puerto Rico

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Azura Kaiser

Your Favorite Clan: Nova Grappler

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Videogames, anime, sports, talking ;)

About how long have you been Cardfighting: December 2011 Japaneese deck :P

A little about yourself: I Like talking, strategy discussions ( vanguard) and meeting people, mastermune is my friend so I hope will start discusion more frequently and keep this going ;) I am not new to the site but Its been a while since I last logged in and I thought this was a good way to start again. :D
Back to top Go down
Wingtips

Wingtips

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-28, 05:21

Where you Cardfight: New York, New York

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Blaster Dark
Your Favorite Clan: Shadow Paladins :D followed closely by Nova Grapplers

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Animating all day... and all through the night. More of a career choice XD but I do cook from time to time.

About
how long have you been Cardfighting: Just a little over a month now but been hearing about it from friends for a while and finally caved.

A little about yourself: As stated above, animating all day...and all through the night. Hahaha, other than that I'm a happy person :D
Back to top Go down
Desir

Desir

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-29, 17:03

Where you Cardfight: Southern California

Your Avatar (favorite unit): The Dark Dictator, albeit I have no real top favorite.

Your Favorite Clan: Shadow Paladin

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Drawing, reading mythology literature on occasion, anime, model building, among other things.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since May 2011 or so, around the time Set two was released in Japan.

A little about yourself: Not much to say really, I figure if anyone really wants to know more they'll just ask ;p

EDIT: By the way, I believe Glory Maelstrom is missing from Alice's format guidelines.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-29, 17:48

I only add them when the full card is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-11-30, 06:49

Where you Cardfight: At the moment nowhere, but I'm based in Northern ireland and will begin trying to get games as I learn the rules.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): wonderboy

Your Favorite Clan: Spike Brothers (The Paladins minus shadow are prob 1st equal).

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Assorted TCG's, some reading, gaming etc when time allows

About how long have you been Cardfighting: 2 months

A little about yourself:
based in Northern Ireland near Belfast, sadly work leaves little enough gaming time, but i still try :)
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-01, 03:24

For now, I just play online on BYOND since some of the units I use are not yet in English. Hopefully though I'll be able to start building my deck in late February or March.

My "Avatar" would probably by Silent Tom because, even though I don't ride it, it's still my favorite and the unit I look for when I play to be beside my vanguard.

My favorite clan, if it was already apparent, is the Oracle Think Tank.

My hobbies are mostly playing games, some card-games, some not. I also spend a lot of time reading, my favorite being Discworld.

I've been playing for about 4-5 months now and I think I'm starting to get the hang of how my deck functions, but I'm still working on truly mastering it (memory is what's stopping me).

As the name suggests I consider myself to be one of the biggest geeks in the world and am fairly proud of this fact. While this next point could be considered a hobby, I actually run a website in which I review games twice a week.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-01, 07:57

Try reading my two memory articles. They'll probably help :3
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-01, 08:26

Well, hello.

I'm a proud Megacolony user/fan who is planning to do every Megacolony build when they are out in english (except if at some point Bushiroad decides to give Megacolony a crossride, I wouldn't play that).

Currently I'm a Kagero player since I bought the Trial Deck this June (when I started playing). I don't run any specific build (my deck is based on what random Kagero cards do I have (but I've won some local tournaments with that though)) but I'd like playing the superior riders build somewhere in the future.

I could say that I'm a multiple clan player. I can't play only one clan/build over and over. I get tired of constant repetition. So, sooner or later, I'll be a Granblue/Shadow Paladin/Kagero/Oracle Think Tank/Megacolony player (thinking of adding Royal Paladin (Galahad/Garmore) and Gold Paladin (Agravain) to the list).

I hate crossrides. I didn't like them the first time I saw them in the anime and I still don't like them. Once I played a Majesty Lord Blaster deck in byond and I won so easily that it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-02, 02:06

Alice wrote:
Try reading my two memory articles. They'll probably help :3
I did. I'm the guy that said he favorited one of them.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-04, 00:12

Where you Cardfight:
Brampton, Ontario

Your Avatar (favorite unit):
Top Idol, Pacifica (Hehe, she's really cute!)

Your Favorite Clan:
Royal Paladins

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Mainly Music, I do Choir and Orchestra things. Video games as well, pretty much the norms. I do a bit of drawing too.

About how long have you been Cardfighting:
I've started around late March, never ever thought I'd end up playing this game at all (I pretty much started playing Yugioh around this time, getting slapped pretty much every time I played against somebody). Then I saw a pair of lads playing with Japanese trial decks (with some changes from packs, like single foils and what not), one Royal and the other OTT. I got interested in the art style and asked about it. Things happened really fast and I somehow ended up buying an English trial deck and began my Cardfighting. I pretty much started up slowly, collecting the staples cards (Around Set 6, I had around 7 decks and just basically chopped 5-6 of them to focus on the important clans that I'd be sticking with). Eventually I started participating at locals, some of them I even won as well. Regionals came trotting along and I ended up participating, but afraid that I wouldn't place well at all, though I ended up in the top 16, which is pretty decent, I guess (I ran Galahad/Palamedes during this time). I feel rather silly about how I built my Royal deck though, it went from Soul Paladins (CEO, Mr.Invincible and all that fun things) to Lohengrin Build, to Galahad/Lohengrin, Galahad/Palamedes and then finally Alfred/Palamedes, kind of kicking myself for not even thinking about running Alfred before, though I'm being a lot more successful in my fights now. Beyond my Royals, I have a Bermuda and OTT deck, one is Pacifica/Lena and the other CoCo, only built those because I was on budget, I think? Haha.

A little about yourself:
Well, uhhhh, I'm not sure how to do this part. I have black hair, that's probably enough, yeah that should be enough. ;3c
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-04, 15:24

Where you Cardfight: St.Catharines, ON, Canada. Unfortunately there is no store in this region that sells cards or hosts tournaments, so I migrate to Toronto.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Currently, Mr.Invincible. It will be Stern Blaukruger or Perfect Raizer

Your Favorite Clan: Pale Moon and Nova Grappler

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Playing Smash bros Melee, Cooking, Music and I dunno... Bowling <3

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I got my first trial deck in July, but I never paid much attention to it, then I bought the Narukami and Gold Paladin decks in August.

A little about yourself: I'm a pretty easy going guy... I work at a call center selling insurance so I can save money to go to University for Human Resources or something like that. umm.. I don't know what else to say.... I have a degree in Media design?
Back to top Go down
AbysmalDragon

AbysmalDragon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-05, 07:30

Been in the chat but never got to register...

Where you Cardfight:
Taipei, Taiwan, very much a Japfag.

Military Dragon, Raptor Colonel

Your Favorite Clan:
Tachikaze

Non-Vanguard Hobbies:
League of Legends, reading

Since Set 3 in Japan, how long ago was that?

A little about yourself:
College student.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-05, 07:30

Tachikaze?

Fight on bro. Tachikaze is a DON.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-05, 23:41

Where you Cardfight: Panama City, FL

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Petal Fairy

Your Favorite Clan: Oracle Think Tank

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Video games, online RPing, Pathfinder

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since set 1 was released stateside. I found it on accident after watching some of the anime, the rest is history.

A little about yourself: I have a finely honed instinct for playing card games honed by years of YGO and M:tG (though if you ask me the specific numbers on anything I'll never know). I'm responsible for setting up the entire community in my town, which is still somewhat small but we are assimilating players like THE BORG. I also work in a call center!
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-09, 04:19

Where you Cardfight: Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Your Avatar (favorite unit): The Dark Dictator

Your Favorite Clan: Shadow Paladin

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Magic the gathering, Bass guitar, Art,watching horror movies or anime

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since set 1 was released in Japan took me a year to buy a deck first deck be shadow paladins

A little about yourself: not much to say I'm a bassist in my band hmm a graphic designer and a daycare worker nothing really exciting
Back to top Go down
DracoFox

DracoFox

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-09, 09:19

Where you Cardfight:
Leeds, UK

Water General of the Waves Benedict

Your Favorite Clan:
Aqua Force but currently running Golds and Kagero

Non-Vanguard Hobbies:
Hockey both Field and Ice

since September 2012

A little about yourself:
Currently running a G1 and G0 AQF deck with mild success, I mainly play just for the fun of playing whether I win or lose

Back to top Go down
Azure Falcon

Azure Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 04:31

Where I Cardfight: Bremen/Germany

My Avatar (favorite unit): Blaukruger

My Favorite Clan: Nova Grappler

Hobbies: Reading, Watching Animes (Hardcore-Otaku Style)

About how long I have been Cardfighting: Since 21st June 2012 when a pal of mine bought 2 Trial Decks and I chose the Kagero one.

A little about yourself: I 'm 18 years old and still student. I live a totally boring life with my family and 4 Cats. I take the Bus for 1 h almost everyday to reach Bremen and have fun with my Friends. Nothing is more important than them.
Back to top Go down
Alvarofsj

Alvarofsj

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 09:30

Hi! ;D

Where you Cardfight: Brazil, Niterói - RJ

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Flame of Hope, Aermo

Your Favorite Clan: Nova Grappler

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Draw, Programming, calculus...

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since last year (2011)

A little about yourself:Well, my name is Álvaro, i'm brazilian. No, i'm not black, monkeys don't walk in my street, and i speak portuguese, not spanish. I'm student in the Universidade Federal Fluminense of Electrical Engineering and love ccgs since my 6 years old. I have played Yu-Gi-Oh! in the roots of the game, Pokemon TCG and other, but i really fell in with Magic: The gathering, played competitive since 2003 until 2009. Now i play others less recognized like Shadow Era, but i'm relly in Cardfight!! Vanguard (
although there's no more good players in my city, the game don't receive a good incentive here in Brazil). So, nice to meet you guys ;}

Back to top Go down
MysticEyes

MysticEyes

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-10, 11:13

Where you Cardfight: Lima, Peru

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi

Your Favorite Clan: Oracle Think Tank

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Reading, writing for my CFV blog, playing some games.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I've been Cardfighting since April this year. It's been a fun ride, as I was one of the people (if not the one) who helped introduce CFV here in Lima. I made quite the gamble back then. I bought a complete OTT deck (classic Amaterasu) from the get go, so I could have a finished deck to show here. Thankfully, the game caught on and it's been getting more a more popular with each passing month. In that regard, I'm quite happy and proud of myself for being part of the initial Vanguard movement in Lima.

A little about yourself: If I like something, I'll do everything on my power to support it. Be my career, or Vanguard :P
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty2012-12-11, 00:34

Where you Cardfight: Lima, Peru

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Guardin of truth, Lox

Your Favorite Clan: Royal Paladin

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Fencing and gaming.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I've been Cardfighting: Since June this year, had a lot of fun this whole time. I was in love with Royal Paladin since forever so I decided to start in Vanguard with them. With the help of two friends I was able to purchase a trial deck and since then I don't stop cardfighting. I have been in tournaments with my teammates and I have become kinda stronger. I trust my deck.

A little about yourself: People call me Froggy. I'm a frog lover, a man who never surrender, a Leon Magnus fan... :) I appreciate honesty from people and I'm glad of being here. Hi there, croak!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: