Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+176
Lightning
Vulturius
Gris
Salamandros
Dakota
Zoologist A
DJet89
blackwingEX
Vulcanpeace
kyurenjo
GrumpyOwl
BrookylnRage
farmergiles
Rexfighter
einherjar145
Argroh Valdios
CatTurtle
Kagami Ts
Scruffy420
TheCrimsonSoldier
NightmareDraw
Kasmania
MadMarch
Leonheart
yuzuruk
Jabberwock
Skyehawthorn
LightLightning
nate
MonolithAngel
root-3
Sky-V
Kodokami
aniodia
SayuriMatsuri
EclipseOfAshes
hawkeye
AegisCrow
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
Black Phoenix
Avid
Zeronos
cardrevolution
phoenix_yamato
Reshbal
YAMIshin
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
specrtalduke9387
123Deckbox
Raulm3
lexigurl97
beserking
sageco
MetaScratch
noobsaibot9387
junri
NicShare
Best_Sociopath
Lightswo2
Noy620
Mr. WoW
chromereaper
seththecookiehunter
jman5x
Jflux
dehart68
TwinPsionic
BlackManticore
aditde
spica
Rider Kick
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
Askandyr
FoodForThought
neogenisis
LiighTning
Hexagon
Epideme
Starphoenix
furion
simplyvanguard
GalladeTheAbsol
Loaded Lux
VesperGhoul
Donkay
doomboykhoi
taesyeon
alexander.stone88
Koko
Clement_Tea
LeEdenWeiss
gettineggywithit
Redbeastmage
haxie-kun
DragonāˆžBlade
bucketcat
fotonurth
Chestnut_Rice
Gelatin
jamalamba
tehhammer
LittleFighterFox
DJ_Rapster
Nihckeuq
Kyril
Smittons
Xroshawk
TehNACHO
luis
Oflari
MysticEyes
Alvarofsj
Azure Falcon
DracoFox
Negi
Trinam
AbysmalDragon
WingZero
Featherine
Kirosnefakman
Omnigeek
Duce
Desir
Wingtips
Night_Live
Werekill
Shadowbane
Truelight
3XXXDDD
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
HerO
Vendetta98
richila
Tryston
NavyCherub
CyprusWHM
Zxblaze
mikeyli
zerotaine
corundum
ShiftyFish
Deingel
Nysonin609
megazordprime
SK HiToKiRi
Pcyborg
koalakyle
AstoXx
newbishop
The Pirate Guy
Lockon Stratos
AzraelZero
wan0009
Creepichi
PureCray
ScarletWeather
PuppyCop
firagadam
MattSide92
Mongoose
suna
Hal18
Another Leather Lung
Kaji Motomiya
ShinkenRed
HugeMcLargeTall
Traesive
Klaus
OGTriggerz
SoulKaiser
Wolfen
Mizuki
Alice
180 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 01:05

>Fencing
>Frog

You are Jean from Breath of Fire
Back to top Go down
Oflari

Oflari

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 01:24

Alice wrote:
>Fencing
>Frog

You are Jean from Breath of Fire

It's cosplay time, croak.
Back to top Go down
luis

luis

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:05

Where you Cardfight: Lima, Peru

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Tyrant, Deathrex / Great Silver Wolf, Garmore

Your Favorite Clan: Pale Moon/Tachikaze

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Playing other card games, reading, hanging out with my friends and playing basketball.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since April, 2012. I was buying some cards for another game when i noticed some boosters from a new game. Since i have the habit of buying at least one booster of every new game i like for collection purposes, i bought two of Vanguard. A few weeks after that, i found a guy who was more knowledgeable about the game in a local store. I learned the basics from him and I decided to get a deck since i liked the game. A month and a half later,some trial decks arrived to our locals, so i picked one of them. Well, that is the beginning of my short career as a cardfighter. A lot of things happened since then, and i am glad i started playing this game.

A little about yourself: For some reason i play better when i am on a tournament, im not sure why...
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:09

Hey, how about we add, where you heard about this place, so we have a better idea of how much of an impact we have on the community at large. I'll go first.

3D invited me. That's it. Nothing more. Real interesting.
Back to top Go down
Trinam

Trinam

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:16

Random web searches.

Basically, your website natural 1'd and I am your penalty.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 02:51

I never introduced myself, have I?

Where you Cardfight: Milpitas, California

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Favorite?

Your Favorite Clan: Favorite?

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Eating, sleeping, martial arts, free running, MMOs, RC racing, eating, sleeping, watching cat videos, watching anime, watching my dogs chase eachother, sleeping in class, sleeping out of class, doing insanely complicated stuff for computer and card games while refusing to do simple trigonometry homework, acting like a ninja, surfing the web, half trolling/half trying to get something out of Pojo, eating when I really should be focusing, procrastinating, pulling all nighters, eating too much sugar/caffeinated foods that cause all nighters, sleeping through the whole day because of all nighters, discovering cold fusion, lying about achievements, leaving huge gaps and loops in my past just to mess with my brother, messing with my brother, messing with my dogs, sharpening blades, eating spicy food even though I know I can't handle spicy food, reading manga, lying about reading manga when I really skim through a lot of it, making up a lot of stuff on the fly to waste time

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since the universe was created.

A little about yourself: Selective memory.

What brought me to Vmundi: Found Alice's blog, had a few what I believe were initial clashes, got noticed by Alice, was (kinda) invited here, actually, I completely forgot exactly when and why I joined the forums. I know I was part of the chatbox a bit before then though.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 03:02

The regular threads on /tg/ for a while is how I heard of V-Mundi. Now trying to talk about CFV on there is people just bitching about the art.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 03:18

Heard of this from my brother, Klaus if you must know (hes a bitch)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 03:43

Lima...Lima EVERYWHERE

Welp I heard about this site from when I made it :V
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-11, 03:52

You mean the capital of Peru?
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 01:30

Well howdydoo?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-12, 04:55

blaze11572 wrote:
Hello, my name is Alice. I'm mad. RAGERAGERAGE, GET BANNED FROM MY FORUM! I AM GOD! RAWRAWR! PERIOD BLOOD! DRAGONIC PERIOD ALICE: THE BLOOD RAWWWWRRR
#ALICELOGIC
No one is banned on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-13, 13:33

Where you Cardfight: Houston, Texas

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Beast Deity, Azure Dragon

Your Favorite Clan: Nova Grapplers

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Chess, Videogames, technical theater

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I want to say around a year and a half now on byond, but only around 4 months irl

How did you get to V-Mundi? A friend recommended V-Mundi to me after a horrible, horrible, horrible misplay that cost me first place in a locals tourney :/

A little about yourself: When not busy with school and other such work, it's card games all day erry day
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-13, 13:40

Found the blog when I was researching Nubatama.
Found the forums when Alice had that cross ride notice on her blog.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-13, 18:08

I found this blog while trying to think of a clan to use. lol
Back to top Go down
Smittons

Smittons

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 14:10

For the sake of consistency:

Where you Cardfight: Colorado USA/Sydney, Australia (not near anyone in either case)

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Blazer Idols. lolidunno.

Your Favorite Clan: Oracle Think Tank - I find the whole foresight bit to be a bit more involved and interesting.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Music, to no end. I play guitar and soon hope to audition for college as a classical guitarist to get licensed to teach music. Also, martial arts, which I also plan on teaching once everything settles down.

About how long have you been Cardfighting:Maybe half a year? Not consistently in any case. I still need to get BYOND or something similar.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 15:10

I was hoping to one day teach martial arts too.
Back to top Go down
Smittons

Smittons

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 18:16

@Alice, I assume you're particularly experienced then. In any particular discipline?

Oh, and I found Vmundi when I hopped over here from Alice's Yugioh blog.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 18:32

Alice had a YGO blog?
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 18:40

Alice did martial arts? That's so fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 18:58

Smittons wrote:
@Alice, I assume you're particularly experienced then. In any particular discipline?

Check PM about the details

@Tryston, yeah for a little over 11 years. I'm way out of practice now though.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 20:24

Alice wrote:
Smittons wrote:

Check PM about the details

@Tryston, yeah for a little over 11 years. I'm way out of practice now though.
Could you pm me which style? :3
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-15, 22:51

Good Lord Alice, what next? Seriously, you're going to tell us that your day job is in Quantam Mechanics, aren't you? Just waiting for it, or something else crazy like that.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-16, 00:08

she works on the supercollider is my guess
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty2012-12-16, 09:57

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Good Lord Alice, what next? Seriously, you're going to tell us that your day job is in Quantam Mechanics, aren't you? Just waiting for it, or something else crazy like that.
>That feel when I take online college courses for free or watch online lectures and Introduction to Quantum Mechanics was one I saw last year
:V

HugeMcLargeTall wrote:
she works on the supercollider is my guess
LOL, I got the joke ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum