HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Calamitas Deus

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-21, 21:48

Kaji Motomiya wrote:
Quote :
Kota hating people's guts is not very conducive to a good chat community.

Yeah? Well so is being an intolerant fuck. There's a reason why you're fucking banned, so stop ban evading and stop fucking complaining.

You know, when I first came here, I thought I found a nice Vanguard community where people would encourage one another, congratulate victories and not berate people for losing or for making mistakes. You proved yourselves to be exactly the opposite. I gave you all several chances, but you blew them every time. Not to mention there are plenty of other issues that you not only indulge in, but approve of when others indulge with you (including but not limited to homosexuality).

So you know what? You can all go fuck yourselves. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MechaCrash

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-21, 22:03

Ah, yes, there's the true face of every "gentle loving Christian" lurking right under the surface.

Good riddance, you fucking bigot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-21, 22:11

Calamitas Deus wrote:
Kaji Motomiya wrote:
Quote :
Kota hating people's guts is not very conducive to a good chat community.

Yeah? Well so is being an intolerant fuck. There's a reason why you're fucking banned, so stop ban evading and stop fucking complaining.

You know, when I first came here, I thought I found a nice Vanguard community where people would encourage one another, congratulate victories and not berate people for losing or for making mistakes. You proved yourselves to be exactly the opposite. I gave you all several chances, but you blew them every time. Not to mention there are plenty of other issues that you not only indulge in, but approve of when others indulge with you (including but not limited to homosexuality).

So you know what? You can all go fuck yourselves. I'm done here.

You know what? You're SO FUCKING PERFECT. The world REVOLVES AROUND YOU. There's NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. There's SOMETHING WRONG WITH US.

Well, exCUSE me. Everything was fine until you come in, start talking about religious stuff in a chat that had nothing to do with religion, then put me down for my and meeb's homosexual preference? You had every right to be banned and removed. Stop being a fucking drama queen, you worthless prick. We welcomed you WHOLE-HEARTEDLY into the community, but then you put us down like you're better then us.

There's nothing wrong with us as a group, Deus. There's something wrong with you as a person. I'm glad you're gone, because intolerance is not welcome in the chat or the group. And you clearly showed us how intolerant you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-21, 22:12

Nope. You don't get to have the last word, Calamitas.

To anyone reading this who, for some dumb reason, actually gives a fuck here's the rundown:

Deus repeatedly berated gays in the chat. Half the chat is gay. He was asked to stop multiple times. He decided to tirade his religious beliefs on the whole chat, screwing an otherwise good night and making everyone uncomfortable. He repeated this with his gay-hate the next time he came into the chat. He was warned multiple times and yet didn't feel that it was inappropriate to cause the members of the chat grief with his bigotry.

He was banned for 1 hour so that I didn't have to deal with his bullshit; time which he used to bitch in PM and on the forum about how he was being mistreated (yes, mistreated for bigotry) and attempted to play the victim card. Despite all of this, he was not banned from the forum as he showed the ability to behave himself here. I lifted his ban as I always do, because I do not permaban, but I was accused of doing so and being a hypocrite. Despite not actually permabanning him.

Kota (the other admin of the chat) saw the bullshit going on with this and decided that he should be permabanned. This was not my decision and not something I felt inclined to change. My moderators act independently of me. If I wanted my will exerted throughout the community only, I wouldn't promote other moderators. He created a script which shitlisted Calamitas.

It was then that Calamitas decided to bitch about Kota in this thread, bringing the drama even more to the public eye. This was supposed to all have been a slap on the wrist "and don't do it again" sort of thing. But apparently Deus has no self-control and no ability to keep drama to a minimum.

It was today that he decided to cause a big argument with the chat (which as I pointed out, was moot entirely). They all were agreeing with him, but apparently Deus didn't feel it necessary to pay attention to that part. So after causing more problems in the community, he took his own exit stage left. I pointed out his dramatic irony, and Kaji got mad at his indigence over being banned for being bigot (and actually trying to defend it).

It was then that he wrote those final two replies and popped into the chat to cause one last problem:
<Cruentus> Sorry, but because Alice, meeb, Kaji, and skittles are being idiots, I'm leaving this site permanently. At least I can still use Pojo for trading.

I wrote this so that no one is mistaken about what happened here. It's the case of a bigot and drama addict getting his fill of both. Nothing more. Carry on, people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-21, 22:19

I didn't realize there were that many people who are homosexual on here, lol.

But I know the bigotry far too well living in Kansas and so close to Westboro Baptist Church.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skithiryx

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-22, 00:33

Well I'm glad this drama is over now, WOOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-22, 15:45

Homosexuality is awesome and all (I won't deny the hot lesbian couple moving in next door) but there isn't enough love for bisexuality in this thread Q_Q
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-23, 00:58

The fuck did i read just now? I noticed this thread when I returned here after all the sh*t i've gone in school last month. Nah whatever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-23, 12:09

>Saying "fuck"
>Censoring "shit"

Hahahaha I lolled harder than I should have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-23, 13:42

I noticed 'fuck' is uncensored all the time so I just followed the trend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-24, 19:32

Well I'm glad all that BS is done with.

*you are banned from #vmundi*

HA! lol :P

See ya on the forums guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HerO

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-24, 19:47

Amazing story 7/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-24, 19:53

SoulKaiser wrote:
Well I'm glad all that BS is done with.

*you are banned from #vmundi*

HA! lol :P

See ya on the forums guys!

You say that, but we know you've been Ban Evading. We're not morons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-24, 21:43

>implying I seriously care if people ban evade
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-25, 16:37

I actually have no idea how the chat rules work. I just show up, and if I'm banned leave and if I'm not stay. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-08-25, 21:20

Can this god-forsaken thread just DIE already?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   2012-11-07, 13:03

So uhm....is the chat down or what? I can't connect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT   

Back to top Go down

HURRR DURR DURRR MIBBIT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: