Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft

Go down 
+10
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
ScarletWeather
smellmybox
Epideme
HugeMcLargeTall
Kaji Motomiya
Alice
Duce
Traesive
3XXXDDD
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty
PostSubject: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-21, 16:02

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404150802994079&set=a.191940284215133.48930.175119399230555&type=1

BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft 537540_404150802994079_1164125226_n

Quote :
Introducing the Booster Pack Vol. 5: Awakening of Twin Blades Sneak Preview Booster Draft Tournament! Be the first to get your hands on the upcoming VGE-BT05 cards a week before the actual release!

Participate and stand a chance to obtain exclusive sneak preview event items such as playmats and promotional cards.

Look out for stores near you which are organizing the Sneak Preview Booster Draft Tournament on either February 15, 16 or 17*!

Find out more about the Booster Draft Tournament rules at http://cf-vanguard.com/en/wp/wp-content/uploads/Cardfight-Vanguard-Draft-Rules.pdf!

* Please note that not all stores are running the sneak preview tournament.
*The event will only be held on one of the dates. If you discover any stores running the sneak preview tournament more than once or not on the stipulated date, kindly inform us at sg_support@bushiroad.com.

I believe the play mat is Rubber, not Microfibre.

Not too shabby.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-21, 16:34

I must have it.
Back to top Go down
Duce

Duce

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-21, 17:09

For UK and maybe europe people I think chaos cards are getting some mats the guy told me. Though he mentioned it would likely be 1 mat per 4-5 boxes.

Hopefully big orders will get preference on the mats :)

If so i hope i get one.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-21, 17:24

Don't know how to feel about this. Certainly seems good for increasing interest in a set that people who dislike crossrides would automatically refuse to buy. And a draft is usually an efficient way to pick up packs but a terrible way to fight in Vanguard. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:07

I dunno, there's Crossrides...

...and then there's Murakumo.

I cannot wait for dem Murakumo.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:16

Mhm. The only thing I want from BT-05 is Murakumo.
You have to love them ninja dragons.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:23

just want me some street bouncer! and the gong is cooler then three minutes i guess
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:29

All those Persona Blasts that won't ever go off.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:45

Didn't realize there are so many people who want to be a ninja, ninja, ninja believe it dattebayo. I figured they'd be the megacolony of this set.

So how exactly does booster draft work for this game? I can only see this being a very chaotic and broken experiment, especially since they chose to do this with a set focused around cards that support older cards. There's also only two heal triggers available. Seems like the worse you pull the better chance you'd have of winning.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:55

smellmybox wrote:
Didn't realize there are so many people who want to be a ninja, ninja, ninja believe it dattebayo. I figured they'd be the megacolony of this set.

So how exactly does booster draft work for this game? I can only see this being a very chaotic and broken experiment, especially since they chose to do this with a set focused around cards that support older cards. There's also only two heal triggers available. Seems like the worse you pull the better chance you'd have of winning.
Interestingly, Megacolony has a lot more interest than anyone thought it would have. Possibly because people realized the clan actually isn't bad. Hell, DP has the second-most interest of all BT04 chunks.

Epideme wrote:
Wat, are you joking?
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 00:57

re: smell's query- There are actual modified rules for booster draft play. Among them is the rule that for booster drafts, you get to ignore things like the requirement that triggers need a unit of the same clan in play to work.

http://cf-vanguard.com/en/wp/wp-content/uploads/Cardfight-Vanguard-Draft-Rules.pdf

If anyone's interested, here's what they are.

Oddly, I think most of the units for BT05 will still have function without older support, since the 12k attackers are all keyed to names appearing on other cards in the set (though not necessarily in the same clan). Like, Bedivere works with Phantom Blaster Overlord.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 07:15

Alice wrote:

Epideme wrote:
Wat, are you joking?

He means in the draft because people will only have pulled like 1 Maiden or Ji Endo.

Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 13:35

MLB as a Vanilla Royal Paladin. Lols
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 15:06

Yeeeeeaaah, I'm not sure Booster Drafts in Vanguard are a particularly good idea, especially with this pack. Seriously, this one is mostly about upgrading old decks and introducing a couple two bit half useless(At the time the set was released.) clans. Really, of ANY of the sets, I'd have to say this one is probably the worst for draft play, period.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 15:49

I actually don't know if I agree that this would be a bad set for draft play. Honestly it seems really fun to draft just because of how bizarrely stilted the in the power scheme certain units become- and let's not forget the fact that there's an entire clan's worth of stuff at common, meaning if your packs have a decent concentration of Neo Nectar you can even get away with building mono-clan. BT04 strikes me as a far worse pick for a draft because so many of the clans ended up with a ride chain. BT05 wouldn't be quite as draft-friendly as BT06-on sets, but it has a lot to offer and literally none of the cards are useless. If it weren't for prohibitively high rarity, you could even get away with doing goofy things like making an Overlord or Blaster deck- both have two Grade 3 units to their name because Phantom Blaster counts for both.

Goofy as hell and possible to get something ridiculously unworkable with? The best cards probably not great choices to draft, necessarily? I get that impression. But this is hardly the worst set to play as a draft.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-22, 16:40

So if you enter (or win) you get Darkside Pegasus?

What a lame prize.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2012-12-24, 13:17

It's a fucking black horse with wings. It's not lame.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 16:24

http://cf-vanguard.com/en/wp/wp-content/uploads/Cardfight-Vanguard-Draft-Rules.pdf

Updated Draft Rules.

All Clans are the same
You select a trigger in addition to a normal unit.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 16:48

WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Still dogshit ass rules.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 17:07

Waiting on the poor sods saddled with Golden Beast Tamers and fuck all to Soulblast.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 17:18

"All units are the same clan" is ridiculous even in the confines of a draft.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 19:25

Edalborez wrote:
"All units are the same clan" is ridiculous even in the confines of a draft.
THIS.

Fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 19:33

Alice wrote:
WOW, IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Still dogshit ass rules.

What do you expect from draft?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 20:08

They could make an actual fucking drafting EB like Konami did.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty2013-03-15, 20:44

Looking through Set 8 out of boredom to see what stupidity can arise aside from the immediately obvious free 11ks, universal PGs, and such. Surprisingly not too much (lots of Musketeer and Dimensional Robo specifics) but there's Dark Rex. Minor examples include Bison, Raptor Colonel, and Sephirot.

Set 9:
>Crossride Amaterasu searches for anything on-hit
>Crimson Impact, Metatron does 2x damage-rearguard swap with anything
>White Face Golden Fur, Tamamo and Stealth Fiend, Oboro Cart bunshin anything
>Polaris stands-and-dopes anything
>Raqiel calls anything from soul on-ride

So much sack potential I don't want to think about it. This can, in no way, be taken seriously. This could only be goofier by throwing in S2 anime gimmick rules.

Alice wrote:
They could make an actual fucking drafting EB like Konami did.
This, and more mono-clan EBs in general. Actually how is drafting EB04+05 going to work for that matter if both are released simultaneously? Half have to pick OTT, half Nova? 3 of each per entrant? Still enforcing "all clans are the same"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft   BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

BT05 Sneak Preview Booster Draft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next