Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights

Go down 
+30
Rider Kick
BlackManticore
zawarudo
Redbeastmage
HerO
Donkay
LittleFighterFox
Some Gamer Dude
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
smellmybox
Pcyborg
FoodForThought
ShinkenRed
Omnigeek
Dragon∞Blade
gettineggywithit
haxie-kun
Kaji Motomiya
Lockon Stratos
Kirosnefakman
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
3XXXDDD
Klaus
Traesive
TehNACHO
ScarletWeather
Alice
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty
PostSubject: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:14

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 760d69a4

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Booster_Set_10:_Triumphant_Return_of_the_King_of_Knights

This is the implied part where Arthur goes to Avalon after being mortally wounded, heals, and resurrects. How is this not a thread yet?
Anyway.

102 different cards (RRR x8, RR x12, R x22, C x60) + SP cards x12 (Parallel) CONFIRMED
There will be support for the new Trial Decks Trial Deck 8: Liberator of the Sanctuary and Trial Deck 9: Eraser of the Empire. Meaning more Golds and more Narukami. Joy.
To be released JP February 16th, 2013
Confirmed Blaster Blade reprint
Dual clans of Gold Paladin/Royal Paladin and Kagero/Narukami confirmed as well. Gross

Here's some blanked cards n shit.

http://puu.sh/1F2nn http://puu.sh/1F2nL

Here are some spoilers.

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3CN
Eraser, Dragonic Decendant
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Narukami - Power 11,000/Shield/Critical: 1
AUTO [LB(4)]: (CB1, choose 3 cards with "Eraser" in your hand and discard it) When this unit's attack fails to hit, you may pay the cost. If you do, stand this unit, and it gets Critical +1. You cannot use this skill again in this turn.
ACT [V]: [CB2-only cards with "Eraser" in the name] This unit gets Power +5000 until end of this turn
CONT [V/R]: Lord

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3CV
Eraser, Gauntlet Buster Dragon
Grade 3/Twin Drive!!/Narukami - Power 11,000/Shield/Critical: 1
AUTO [LB(4)]: During your Main Phase, when your opponent's rearguard is sent from (R) to the Drop Zone, this unit gets Power +3000, and Critical +1.
ACT [V]: [CB2-only cards with "Eraser" in the name] Your opponent chooses and retires one rear-guard unit.
CONT [V/R]: Lord

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3EB
Bad-End Dragger
Grade 3/Spike Brothers - Demon/11000 Power/No Shield
Auto (LB4): When another «Spike Brothers» rides this Unit, choose up to one of your Vanguards, and during this turn, it gains 10000 Power and gets: "Auto (V): When a «Spike Brothers» Rearguards attacks, that Unit gains 10000 Power until the end of Battle, and then that unit is placed at the bottom of your Deck.
Auto (V): When this Unit is boosted by a «Spike Brothers», it gets 2000 Power during the Battle.
Continuous (V/R); Lord
>It works on all your rear-guards
Jesuschristhowhorrifying.jpg

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3Hu
Grateful Catapult
Grade 3/Spike Brothers - Ogre/11000 Power/No Shield
Auto (V) LB4: [CB(2) & Choose one "Grateful Catapult" in your hand and discard it] When this unit attacks a Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, select up to 2 «Spike Brothers» from your Deck, and call them to empty (R), and shuffle your Deck.
Continuous (V/R): Lord
Yeah...you can just ride this on Dragger for bullshit shenanigans...

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3Jw
Dudley Mason
Grade 2/Spike Brothers - Giant/9000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (V/R): [CB(1); Choose one «Spike Brothers» and discard it] When this unit's attack hits a Vanguard, if you have a «Spike Brothers» Vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your Deck for up to 1 «Spike Brothers», call it to an empty (R), and shuffle your Deck.

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3MW
Dudley Phantom
Grade 1/Spike Brothers - Ghost/6000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (R): When this unit boosts a «Spike Brothers», during this battle, the boosted unit gets Power +4000, and when this Battle Ends, put this unit at the bottom of your Deck.

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 1F3KU
Blaster Blade - BURST
Grade 3/Royal Paladin - Human/10000 Power/noshield
CONT: Your rear-guards cannot Boost this unit.
AUTO: [CB:(2)-only cards with the clan "Royal Paladin"] When this unit atacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets the combined Power of all front-row rear-guards until the end of turn.
AUTO: When this unit attacks a Vanguard, it gets Power +3000 until the end of battle.

Last edited by Alice on 2012-12-25, 06:47; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:28

KeroKero scans coming in. Confirmed:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img560/2743/hbmnj55czihde.jpg
Bad-End Dragger
Grade 3/Spike Brothers - Demon/11000 Power/No Shield
Auto (LB4): When another <<Spike Brothers>> rides this Unit, you can target 1 of your Vanguards, during this turn, it gains 10000 Power and the following ability: "Auto (V): When one of your <<Spike Brothers>> Rearguards attacks, that Unit gains 10000 Power during that battle, but when the battle ends, that Unit is placed at the bottom of yyour Deck.,
Auto (V): When this Unit is boosted by a <<Spike Brothers>>, it gains 2000 Power during this Battle.
Continuous (V/R); Lord

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img528/5996/6eq8y4hptawce.jpg
Grateful Catapult
Grade 3/Spike Brothers - Ogre/11000 Power/No Shield
Auto (V) LB4: [CB2; Select 1 "Grateful Catapult" in your hand and discard it] When this Unit attacks the Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, select up to 2 <<Spike Brohers>> from your Deck; Call them to empty Rearguard Circles, then shuffle your Deck.
Continuous (V/R): Lord

Spike Brothers for -Holy Fuck That's What I Call A Comeback-. That Break Ride.

EDIT: Oh, and using NAC's early translations as my post here, so obviously margin of error still possible so far as what these things do.

BUT THEY"RE HERE.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:32

*sees Bad-End Dragger

I don't know if I wantz.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:33

If it removes your guilt for wanting in any way, apropos of nothing, Solitary Liberator Gancelot is a Break Ride Soul Saver for Gold Paladin units. And it keeps the +10k, which appears to be a standard break ride thing. Did I mention it's 11k.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:36

WHAT THE FUCK?
SPIKES?
WATWATWATWATWATWATWATWATWAT
THEY ARE BADASSS AS FUCK. BRB PROXYING IMMEDIATELY

Also no pic no proof on the Gancelot one. We all just saw that on the wiki and it looks like something some retarded child thought up. And if it IS real, fuck Bushiroad for making Spectral Duke unbeatable now.
HURRDURR 11k BODY ALL GAME AND THE 4 STAGE DUKE, FOLLOWED BY 3 STAGE DUKE
EAT MY SHIT
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:38

Never thought of how a break ride would effect Duke.
Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:42

Traesive wrote:
Never thought of how a break ride would effect Duke.
Fuck.
If this is true, then neither did Bushiroad. The level of bullshittery just hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:44

Pic? I CAN DELIVER PIC.

http://imefix.info/20121225/551245/

Gancelot

And for comparison, here's Saver:

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/6/68/Soul_Savior_Dragon.jpg

You almost have to wonder if somewhere there's a Bushiroad exec just wrenching the power creep knob all the way to "maximum". It might just be how Bushi is previewing things, but aside from a Gold Paladin probably-generic new unit, none of the Grade 3 so far has been below 11k in scans. Of course, most are Narukami and Spikes, so wa-hey.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:47

That ride breaker...
All my boners.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:49

Fuck NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GANCELOT IS BROKEN AS ALL DICKS.

Eraser I could fucking tolerate. This? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. What the FUCK
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:52

Is it sad that even in the new land of holy-hell-everything-powered-up, Narukami still gets the least insane thing.

Poor Eraser. Being Naru is suffering.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 03:55

Eraser was actually grounds for a good card that was fairly balanced, and then, Spike Bros and GP...

Damn Bushi, do you even care about us TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:01

Fuuuuu Gancelo's like the ugly duckling.
Welp, time to crank out that VMundi restriction format again?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:05

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights 184444_10151298095207235_1779851671_n

Yeah new Gancelot is FOR SURE banned as shit.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:08

Giant package.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:11

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img221/5051/hhgpmmxeyx2ps.jpg

Dudley Mason
Grade 2/Spike Brothers - Giant/9000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (V/R): [CB?; Select 1 <<Spike Brothers>> in your hand, discard it] When this Unit hits the Vanguard, if you have a <<Spike Brothers>> Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, look through your Deck for up to 1 <<Spike Brothers>>, call it to an empty Rearguard Circle, then shuffle your Deck.

Once again, importing from NAC.

On a lighter note, this.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:14

I can tell it's CB:1
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:18

I'm assuming the G1 is a 10k booster. Seeing the 4k and similar text to others. Marilynn art is nice, but I don't feel too inclined to buy new ones.

But Mason there is cool, though I can't quite think of a spot for him outside a whole new build.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:18

Even if the scans were unclear, I'd be able to tell that too because of Viviane and the lack of moving to soul. Bushilogic~

I'm just c/ping these wholesale from the translator though. It's entirely probable there's derp at this stage, hence why I'm including the images.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:19

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights E6cc406c
Blaster Blade - Burst
Grade 3
CONT: Units cannot boost it
AUTO: CB:2 When he atacks, pay the cost (I think you need a Blaster Blade in the soul), this unit gets the Power of all front-row rear-guards until the end of turn.
AUTO: When attacking a vanguard, +3000
POWER: 10000
That's my translation anyway. Could be wrong. But yeah, he's like Abyss but less useful. One stage unless you pay the cost.

Last edited by Alice on 2012-12-25, 04:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 04:24

New unit to use with Brave? Works for me~

EDIT:

Uuuuuuuh

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img837/7563/0i2jeghrmkwuo.jpg

Dudley Phantom
Grade 1/Spike Brothers - Ghost/6000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (R): When this Unit boosts a <<Spike Brother>>, during this battle the boosted Unit gains an additional 4000 Power, and when this Battle Ends, ths Unit is placed at the bottom of your Deck.

I see Spikes have decided to be special snowflakes with their 10k booster.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 05:10

Aaaaaaaaaah all of this card rape.
So much love and hate.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 05:12

Periodically updating the OP
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 05:18

Jelly Beans just became retarded by the way.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty2012-12-25, 05:29

ANYONE FUCKING NOTICE THAT NIGGER NARUKAMI DOESN'T LOSE TWIN DRIVE? FUCK. Bushiroad DID NOT learn from The End.

God nigger dammit.

Oh sure, -3, except it's not because twin drive so it's -1. And it gets an additional crit. So Crit 2 on the second attack with quadra check. Excuse me but that's a Stern that DOESN'T HAVE TO HIT. FUCK. Even with only the amount of Erasers we have right now, getting 3 in the hand by late game won't take any effort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights   BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights Empty

Back to top Go down

BT-10 Triumphant Return of the King of Knights
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next