TD08 and TD09

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-25, 21:24

Alice wrote:
inb4 3D fucks Scarlet like a little bitch~

We're getting married next spring. I'm wearing the dress. Children are horrified.

(Sorry I swear I'm done now)

I'm actually honestly surprised that out of all the spoiled stuff, the most restrained things are the Paladins. For the least-impressive Ride Breaker, Narukami actually got the bar-none strongest new Limit Breaks.

...Is what I would have said until Bad-End Dragger just went "I'm your new god, bitch".

The JP meta is going to end up getting radically restructured in the face of this on-par with when crossrides were released. Radically. There's even a possibility that some crossride decks could end up shut out of the metagame altogether because they simply won't have the early-game firepower needed to dominate. Wow.

The one overwhelming positive to come out of all of this, aside from Narukami going from "meh" to "-did your balls just drop-" is that aside from the new paradigm shift favoring clans who haven't had the limelight up until now (as far as we know), the power creep has led to the design of some really nice units. The new power-break units are very cool, and I like the fact that the trial decks themselves are progressively getting better. Hopefully that means the upcoming Shadow Paladin trial does some really crazy things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbishop

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-25, 23:32

mastermune wrote:
Or you can also Ride break Dudley Emperor and do his limit break........it get's pretty stupid, well I know that I can probably say goodbye to Skydiver in my deck.

Not necessarily, Diver can actually be more useful now, due to Dragger's Skill, if it hits, his effect can take priority over Dragger's, to give yet another attack, increasing the already high degrees of bullshit e.e
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mastermune

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-25, 23:45

I agree with Skydiver being more useful now thanks the Bad-end but the problem I see right now for me is that the with spike brothers you lose hand quite fast if not careful either you feed cards from your hand to the soul thanks to Dan or Emperor or going to feed the discard pile because of Mason, which I think is more useful thanks to calling a card from the deck instead of your hand.

Also I don't think I will play Catapult, it's basically the same as Emperor but as a persona blast and 11K not enough for me to take it over emperor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-26, 00:03

mastermune wrote:
I agree with Skydiver being more useful now thanks the Bad-end but the problem I see right now for me is that the with spike brothers you lose hand quite fast if not careful either you feed cards from your hand to the soul thanks to Dan or Emperor or going to feed the discard pile because of Mason, which I think is more useful thanks to calling a card from the deck instead of your hand.

Also I don't think I will play Catapult, it's basically the same as Emperor but as a persona blast and 11K not enough for me to take it over emperor.
Your opponent needs 3-4 Perfect Guards to not die after Dragger goes off. And that's with minimal set up. So it doesn't really matter if spikes lose advantage when they win.

Additionally, tagging before you ride break doesn't easily equate to a minus anymore. If you had recklesses already boosting a tagger, then tag them out (3 stages each) the turn before you break ride; you get those 3 stages and those -2s. But Are they really minuses? Next turn you break ride, move up your unboosted recklesses for..3 stages again. It's DUMB. Literally, it's a minus, but figuratively, there's no penalty. it buys you a whole other turn to kill them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Some Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-26, 00:52

I wish I had a vid of James Wolfe chucking cards exclaiming they 'fucking suck!'. Because these do. Not because they're bad, but because they are far, far too good and without new, highly defensive cards, the game now ends on who Limit Breaks first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-26, 03:21

Some Gamer Dude wrote:
I wish I had a vid of James Wolfe chucking cards exclaiming they 'fucking suck!'. Because these do. Not because they're bad, but because they are far, far too good and without new, highly defensive cards, the game now ends on who Limit Breaks first.
I told y'all niggas crossrides would start an arms race.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traesive

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-26, 22:37

Alfred + BBB = Yespls. Good stuff for Lien.
And I always imagined that Kai played RP prior to CFV's events.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-27, 11:33

This is most likely fake;

3XXXDDD wrote:

considering we already have the TD pictured here already

Just in case anyone posts it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-27, 13:29

I have a school uniform and I'm Bi-Winning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Traesive

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-27, 15:12

Still interested with that their doing with the BB and Alfred retool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-27, 16:46

Fake. Blaster Gold is an inconsistent quality to the rest of the image, and we already know he's not the feature card. Someone stupidly wasted time on this. They didn't even change the side shot of gancelot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2012-12-27, 20:01

I do love that art though.

WANT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 21:03

Marron is Kay (for Liberator I guess)

Llew is 10000 Booster (3 or more Liberators?)

Also, apparently Blaster Blade Gold is confirmed as Cover Card for TD08 due to a Bushiroad Ad that aired after today's episode.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-01-01, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 21:11

3XXXDDD wrote:

Marron is Kay (for Liberator I guess)

Llew is 10000 Booster (3 or more Liberators?)

Also, apparently Blaster Blade Gold is confirmed as Cover Card for TD08 due to a Bushiroad Ad that aired after today's episode.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Trial_Deck_8:_Liberator_of_the_Sanctuary

So basically...his name is "Blaster Blade Liberator". There will only be one of him and one of Gancelot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 21:19

Oh god, he's going to search Gancelot isn't he?

I just know he is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 21:51

Soooo, I guess we have our first true "archetypes" now. Eradicators and Liberators.

No, Dudleys, Tamers or most of the other "sub-groups" don't count. Musketeers might, as they actually really do need you to devote yourself to them in order to use them AND share a common name.

EDIT: Oh, and look, Golds finally got that cute girl heal you've been begging for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 22:32

Battle Sisters, Deatharmy, and Raizer sub-groups would like to remind you that this has been going on for the past couple of sets and that the only really new thing the Liberators and Eradicators have going is same-subgroup CB costs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-01, 22:40

Oh yeah, forgot. Although, these ARE the first where every single card in your deck can be a member of the Archetype, so long as you forgo vanillas, so maybe that's what messed with my head... Wait, Battle Sisters had that first too, sooo, never mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 01:44

This is just plain disgusting and makes me wretch. Gold Paladins stealing more fucking units from other clans.

Eat twenty dicks and CHOKE, Bushiroad you slimy garbage-humping fuck dicking shit smoking bitch eating snicker licker rape stuffing niggers death puke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 02:04

....Wow, Alice...just....wow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 02:16

This probably means that "The Triumphant Return of the King of Knights" won't have much Royal support since apparently the returning Royals are now under banner of Gold Paladin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 03:47

Epideme wrote:
This probably means that "The Triumphant Return of the King of Knights" won't have much Royal support since apparently the returning Royals are now under banner of Gold Paladin.
Which makes NO SENSE given the lore of Gold Paladin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 04:29

But of course we join them. They've got the shiny armor, don't you know anything about advertising?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 06:58

Alice wrote:
Epideme wrote:
Which makes NO SENSE given the lore of Gold Paladin.

After the Royal Paladins were rescued, it was Alfred/The Blasters or something I think who claimed "We're not the true heroes of the United Sanctuary, you are" to the Gold Paladin groups and so they basically offered themselves up to the Gold Paladin.

However we can still hope for the Female looking Paladins which are assumed to be pure Royal and under Kourin's use.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-02, 07:58

Double post, whatever, fuck you.

Now despite GP being over-supported bollox and stealing RPs Iconic Units, maybe this is a good thing for GP? Now that they are attempting to act as an Official Organized Military, maybe it means more RP-esque abilities and less sack this, sack that? I mean, maybe GP with this will become somewhat respectable in regards to abilities with the influence of RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   

Back to top Go down

TD08 and TD09
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: