Share | 

TD08 and TD09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 19:15

Your logic is highly flawed if you think Dragger is a minus. How exactly are you planning on living through that turn?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbishop

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 19:29

Alice wrote:
Your logic is highly flawed if you think Dragger is a minus. How exactly are you planning on living through that turn?

Just watch the producers do the impossible to make someone survive Dragger when Kyou sports him... Not saying that whatever makes his opponent survive will mean anything in reality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 19:50

Maybe Kyou will win for once ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbishop

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 20:26

He should, because, for fuck's sake, who can survive a Dragger ride break into an active Graceful Catapult (assuming he uses both), either that or they find another SB representative. If they still make him lose, I'm sure it will be like in most of his losses, a very very bullshit trigger saving his opponent's ass when he played like a pro (except the Yeti ep of course). Back on topic though, I hope they keep working on the Liberator archetype rather than go back, because honestly, by the looks of it, it's kinda like it's own clan if you want maximum efficiency, and the archetype at least seems to not be dependant in random calls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 20:49

Kyou made a few dubious plays during episodes 30 and 41-42. Like in 42 he calls a Brakki over Mecha Trainer and uses Dudley Dan's skill to call a Wonder Boy instead of just using Mecha's skill to get it directly to hand and save the 5000 guard that would've saved him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbishop

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 20:58

True, but in general, he's made to look like a joke, when he's actually pretty good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-21, 21:05

Well supposedly he's better than Asuka but he was just really unlucky to go against Kai since EVERYTHING went right for Kai during that game. I do like Kyou as comic relief though since he's just a dickhead otherwise. Now he's a bit more sympathetic while also being a strong fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-22, 06:03

Epideme wrote:
Kyou made a few dubious plays during episodes 30 and 41-42. Like in 42 he calls a Brakki over Mecha Trainer and uses Dudley Dan's skill to call a Wonder Boy instead of just using Mecha's skill to get it directly to hand and save the 5000 guard that would've saved him.
I saw that and while I disagree that it's a good move, I see the logic behind it. Kyou was way behind because he opened a shit hand and getting to a total of CB:3 for Dan would've been suicide. By the way, this is why I tell people I hate searching Dan with Mecha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-22, 09:16

Alice wrote:
I saw that and while I disagree that it's a good move, I see the logic behind it. Kyou was way behind because he opened a shit hand and getting to a total of CB:3 for Dan would've been suicide. By the way, this is why I tell people I hate searching Dan with Mecha.

He was betting on Seifried's skill anyway since he didn't call a Juggernaut in front of Assault Squad with Dan. Which means that the only thing he could possibly call with Dan was a booster for Sky Diver unless he wanted to ignore Seifried. With Aichi's powerful columns, getting to 5 damage was indeed not an option so that turn ignoring Dan and hopefully being able to survive would've been the optimal play. I just hate Kyou's raging boner for Sky Diver. If he had a Juggernaut there instead he could've taken the 5th damage and forced another 15k shield by calling a second one with Dan and filling the spot behind with the Mecha Trainer searched Wonder Boy. And he would've won. But his whole mindbreak thing is good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-22, 12:06

Let's get back to the topic. Goldcelot and Vowing Sword Sleeves!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   2013-01-22, 16:43

Glad to see I was right about the pronunciation of Vowing in my mistranslations thread. It IS Bowing with a long o, like the bow weapon. Bushiroad's English translation department needs to get it together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TD08 and TD09   

Back to top Go down

TD08 and TD09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: