Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan placement TESTING

Go down 
+22
Mr. WoW
3XXXDDD
FoodForThought
Rider Kick
zawarudo
Shadowbane
ShinkenRed
Kaji Motomiya
Tryston
WingZero
GalladeTheAbsol
Kirosnefakman
LittleFighterFox
Traesive
Omnigeek
Some Gamer Dude
DragonāˆžBlade
VesperGhoul
Klaus
smellmybox
Lockon Stratos
Alice
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Some Gamer Dude

Some Gamer Dude

Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-01-24, 23:15

I did it again, and I got Nova Grappler again.

Good thing I bought 4 Asura Kaiser, most of the Blaukluger series and a Golden Mechanical Soldier recently, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-01-25, 00:32

Tryston wrote:
Alice, were you planning on putting the test on your blog when you're done working on it?
Eventually, once the work seems satisfactory.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 20:35

Pretty much Royal Palpatine.

Where's the pie chart? I wanted to ask annoying questions about it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-01-31, 20:43

Must've been taken down due to my quiz being in non-subscriber mode. Thank fuck.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-06, 13:10

Nope, I just did it and I got placed in Nova Grappler. (Imagine thank :D)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-06, 14:07

No the pie chart is what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 04:27

I feel that this is ready enough to go live.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 08:56

This time I got Kagero. Well, I think it fits me more than Angel Feather.

PS: Can I post this on my locals forum?
Back to top Go down
FoodForThought

FoodForThought

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 09:05

Apparently I'm Kagero as well. I do like how the little things affect the game in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 12:16

If you chose a strong starter, Kagero definitely gets points.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 13:18

I chose the mix option.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-16, 17:57

Loses with Galahad, barely getting the ride chain off.
Takes test again and gets shadows.
Galahad and the rest of the deck starts playing the best its had since I got it.
Royals want me back lol.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 01:49

"Noooo don't leave us ;_;"

Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 It-beckons
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 09:51

Inb4 Primgal Dark.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 14:02

Alice wrote:
"Noooo don't leave us ;_;"

Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 It-beckons
Lol I also played with my bro's kagero lawkeeper deck, and i realized that i love decks that gimme options!
He was loving my royals today too, so we decided to trade!
Now i'll trade/sell the kagero deck and take my rightful place on the dark side! >:3
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 14:32

Grab some of The End and go rape people into admitting it's broken.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 14:41

Alice wrote:
Grab some of The End and go rape people into admitting it's broken.
You know, that's not a bad idea! Then i'll sell him before we get up to THE world championship and get the same restriction list! :3
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 14:51

A) Loving the picture, I'm kind of a sucker when it comes to dogs (if I ever decide to build a Royals deck, it will probably be Garmore for that reason).

B) Are you certain that playing with The End will get people to admit that it's an unfair unit? It might just convince people to use it more frequently.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 16:59

Its a 50/50. :p
Megacolony seems really awesome right about now too...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 20:56

People who haven't already picked him up for the power are more likely to just insist no one use it. But if they do pick it up, they have a chance of unwittingly being your disciple and doing the same to others. At some point the buck stops.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-17, 21:44

I suppose that's true. I hadn't considered the short-term consequences of everyone using it could result in the long-term of everyone getting sick of it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-18, 10:24

Yes, oversaturation is a thing. if anything it makes Bushiroad banhappy so they can sell their next box.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-24, 22:25

Takes test again today because i'm indecisive as fuck.
Answers everything truthfully.
Gets Angel Feather.
Reads description on the test and falls in love.
Goes into the deep clan article and wishes I had read it sooner.

I realized that i don't like tanking as much as i like options, and angle feather gives me both.
That was the one only clan I hadn't read up on, and now I can finally be at peace. I plan on making EVERY build in this clan!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-25, 01:38

AF is optiontastic. It was actually annoying to try and make this test without AF being the most common outcome because I think it actually is. It fits almost every role.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty2013-02-25, 07:17

Alice wrote:
AF is optiontastic. It was actually annoying to try and make this test without AF being the most common outcome because I think it actually is. It fits almost every role.
That's exactly what I need Alice. I'm just glad I found this clan now instead of later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan placement TESTING   Clan placement TESTING - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan placement TESTING
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next