Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro

Go down 
+8
Alice
Traesive
Klaus
LittleFighterFox
Tryston
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Redbeastmage
3XXXDDD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty
PostSubject: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 15:15

Quote :
In November 2012, we had announced that we were working with Ultra PRO Collectibles to produce Cardfight!! Vanguard accessories.

Check out what Ultra PRO Collectibles is working on!

Source: Bushi's & Ultra Pro's individual fuckbooks.

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro 61727_302103723245702_1662155401_n
Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro 72951_302103726579035_1096497426_n
Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro 188326_302152573240817_1839041970_n
Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro 306122_311352768987464_1831898275_n

I assume the mat is some form of rubber.
Quote :
Same size as our other play mats - 13.5" height by almost 24" wide
Back to top Go down
Redbeastmage

Redbeastmage

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 15:27

Yuck. Shitty plastic top loading binders. Hopefully the playmat is the same qualities as their magic ones.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 15:44

WANT MAT

DUNNO WHY
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 15:49

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro 484325_311661675623240_812235101_n
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 16:21

YEEEESSSS! GIMME GIMME!!!
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 16:59

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Tumblr_mjb0hqtXA31r92tggo1_1280
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 18:18

Trumpeter's legs look like sock puppets.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 20:11

Hopefully the regular looking mat isn't some thin piece of crap.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-07, 21:00

That first mat. The one that's made after the ones we get with trial decks.
So many fucking circuits everywhere. It's too messy, and I'd prefer the circles to not have the V, R and G on 'em.
The other mats look fine. The binder is meh.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 01:29

Great, so we get shitty Ultra Pro quality products. Wonderful.

Hopefully Bushiroad continues to make their own sleeves.

Any word on whether UP is removing that retarded sticker from their sleeves so they can be used in a Vanguard tournament? I can imagine it'd be a bit of a faux pas for Bushiroad to keep their ally's products banned.
Back to top Go down
corundum

corundum

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 02:09

Alice wrote:

Any word on whether UP is removing that retarded sticker from their sleeves so they can be used in a Vanguard tournament? I can imagine it'd be a bit of a faux pas for Bushiroad to keep their ally's products banned.

I own a new set of UP sleeves, and the sticker was shifted about a centimeter to the right, so the Grade is visible.

Still looks abhorrent, but at least it no longer obscures information.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 02:10

Don't see why they even bother with that sticker. Just forces them to shift it around with whatever CCG they decide to support.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 08:07

corundum wrote:
Alice wrote:

I own a new set of UP sleeves, and the sticker was shifted about a centimeter to the right, so the Grade is visible.

If this is the one that obscures the clan, then no it's still not usable.

@Klaus, I know right? UP is the ONLY company that fucking does this. It's gross.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 10:21

Alice wrote:
corundum wrote:

If this is the one that obscures the clan, then no it's still not usable.

@Klaus, I know right? UP is the ONLY company that fucking does this. It's gross.

Actually, it was the sleeve that used to cover the grade, just moved a bit in so now all it's covering a bit of the picture but no game info. It's what my Feathers are currently in.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 10:57

It's really sad that they just kept sticking that annoying bullshit circle in the middle of cards even though it's clearly in the goddamn way.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 10:59

Only the best from Ultra Pro.
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 11:34

Given the various descriptions of how much you guys hate Ultra Pro, I believe that you meant: Only the "best" from from Ultra Pro.
Back to top Go down
NavyCherub

NavyCherub

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 15:19

Have they said if the mats are for sale or if they are going to be prize support or what?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-08, 16:03

I'm pretty sure it's all for sale stuff.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 21:00

http://the808blog.com/2013/03/14/bushiroad-vs-ultra-pro-playmats-for-vanguard/

Apparently Bushiroad are going to make their own, presumably rubber, mats for retail in Japan in addition to the Ultra Pro in America.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 21:08

>Bushiroad official mat looks amazing
>Ultra Pro mat looks like cluttered shit

Par for the course, UP
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 21:23

Reminds me of the difference between Japanese and US Super Sentai toys. Japanese ones being fucking awesome and well done. US ones cutting every corner they possibly could.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 21:34

I'm just glad at the chance to get a rubber classic-style mat that isn't as lines all over the place as UPs.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 22:57

Import prices will be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty2013-03-21, 23:02

Alice wrote:
Import prices will be a bitch.

Worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro   Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro Empty

Back to top Go down

Bushiroad signs deal with Ultra Pro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next