Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Klaus has What You Need

Go down 
+15
spica
Featherine
Negi
Kaji Motomiya
Sparky
Biorhythm
kingofknightsblasterblade
HugeMcLargeTall
Alvarofsj
3XXXDDD
Wolfen
CFSScott
HerO
Alice
Klaus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-09-18, 04:17

Oh man I feel so bad now D:
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-09-18, 12:45

Alice wrote:
Oh man I feel so bad now D:

Why so? If it's because of our last trade having some Kagero stuff in it, that's no worry. Just means extra stuff to push for trades, lol.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-09-18, 13:52

Nova Grapplers suit me better anyway :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-09-19, 19:21

I'm interested in Pendragon and the Blaster Blade, I have 4 Kirara and 3 Jacks for trade
Also wondering if you have the G1 and G2 Galahad cards
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-09-19, 19:26

kingofknightsblasterblade wrote:
I'm interested in Pendragon and the Blaster Blade, I have 4 Kirara and 3 Jacks for trade
Also wondering if you have the G1 and G2 Galahad cards

Indeed I do have the Cs for Galahad (in bulk). I'm willing to part with Pendragon and BBs no problem.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-01, 16:20

Would be updating with new shiny Set 7 cards, but UPS decided to not deliver my package today despite telling me so on their site. Tomorrow should be new stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-02, 17:10

Got my Set 7 stuff in. Lots of Great Nature and Dark Irregular pulls, lol.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-02, 17:49

Interested in evil eye baslisks and bladewing rejy, and if you have greedy hand, hope child turiel, and/or DI crit/draw triggers.

I got that last beast deity, and a brutal jack from your wants list.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-02, 17:53

I do indeed have plenty on the commons, except the DI crit trigger, sadly only got two, lol. Same to Poison Jugglers, sad I only got two of those and then a million Cracker Musicians.

But I'd prefer to wait on our current trade to finish before making more deals with you, but I will keep what you have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-02, 17:54

Mk, and ill see if i can pick up a twin blader soon.
Back to top Go down
Sparky

Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-10-08, 18:20

Interested in Garmore, Vivianes, and Halo Shield, Mark.

I have MQM and Peek-a-boo but that's not enough, so CML?
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-11-03, 00:27

Updated. Dropping Pale Moon, not that I hate it but I'll likely never get it done.

Come Set 4 though I'll be after Dimension Police and Megacolony cards.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 15:51

Updated with some Set 4.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 22:01

Interested in your pbd SP. I have 2 sterns, 2 waves, 1 storm, and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-19, 22:15

Well, those are certainly things I'm after. All a matter of how you'd like to break it down. Prioritizing Blau stuff over the rest since it's currently worth more than DP stuff, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 16:47

How much do you rate the following?

Amber Dragon, Eclipse
Heatnail Salamander
Amber Dragon, Dusk
Dragonic Executioner
Amber Dragon, Dawn
Amber Dragon, Daylight (if available)

And are you in the US?
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-30, 19:38

Like always, I just use CoolStuffInc to determine prices. So whatever they go for on there I'll use.

Though unless you can point me in another direction to sell things not involving paypal, I'm not really trying to sell things.

But yes, I live in that there US.
Back to top Go down
Negi

Negi

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2012-12-31, 17:43

Im interested in
2 Listener of Truth, Dindrane
i have Stern Blaukruger
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-16, 04:57

With changing minds and changing budgets, I feel in the long run it'll be best to leave behind Dimension Police. At least until they give me more Kamen Rider, lol.

So update.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-16, 12:45

Want :
1x Enigman Storm
1x Diamond Ace
2x Super Dimensional Robo, Daiyusha
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-16, 16:53

Only things of interest you have are the couple Giraffa dudes which don't add up to much compared to what ye want. Closest is an Enigman Storm.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-18, 00:51

-MY-
(SP) Blaukluger ($17)
(RRR) Stern Blaukluger ($10)
TOTAL: $27

-YOUR-
2x (RR) Diamond Ace ($10 x2) <-- need so badly to complete my deck...
1x (RR) Cosmo Beak ($5)
2x (C) Kungfu Kicker
2x (C) Gyro Slinger
1x (C) Devil Summoner
1x (C) Knight Spirit
2x (C) Hook Arm Zombie
TOTAL: $27

***If you have 2x Miracle Beauty, I will trade 2x Asura Kaiser***

Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-18, 13:55

Have everything there but Devil Summoners, lol. Also it's unlikely I'll buy any Set 5 since it has nothing I'm after and dat money.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-18, 20:22

AWW SO CLOSE TO COMPLETION ;___;

It's ok. Just send what you can :)

PM your address.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty2013-02-19, 15:00

Hey Man, can you check my list. I need one Daiyusha if you can find anything.

https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t401-rider-kicks-trade-zone#8181
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Klaus has What You Need   Klaus has What You Need - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Klaus has What You Need
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next