Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!

Go down 
+14
Epideme
BlackManticore
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
junri
Omnigeek
3XXXDDD
Traesive
VesperGhoul
WingZero
Featherine
Alice
Xroshawk
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty
PostSubject: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 07:17

Check it out here:

https://twitter.com/vanguard_dro/status/316488039981531137

A Special Set containing Daigo's legendary cards to be released on 1st June, people!

Who's excited? I'm excited!

A little.

So there will be 10 reprints and 7 new cards in this Special 50 card deck, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 08:46

These new cards better be god damn fabulous, or i will cease believing in the power of Daigo D:
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 09:35

>2013
>Not believing in DAIGO our Lord and savior

Plebeian.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 10:05

ROYAL PALADINS? ROYAL PALADINS.

Daigo, you're the best.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 13:50

Daigo is Aichi's missing father.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 13:53

They say that on the third day Diago will rise from his office and absolve us of our sins...Except gold paladin players.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-26, 13:59

>Legendary cards
Welp we all know what I'm playing next.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 09:40

Traesive wrote:
>Legendary cards
Welp we all know what I'm playing next.

Megacolony?
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 10:03

Surely it is Daigo who heals me~
I will trust in his checks and not be afraid~
For Daigo is my vanguard and my perfect defense~
And he will be my avatar~
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 11:10

Our Daigo, which art in Japan,
Victory be thy name.
Thy trigger come.
Thy guard be done on earth,
As it is in Cray.
Give us this win our daily wish,
And forgive us our sackinesses,
As we forgive them that sack against us.
And lead us not into powergaming,
But deliver us from Pojotards.
For thine is the trigger,
the Power, and the Critical,
forever and ever, Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 11:29

So, whats the Anti-Daigo of this new religion then?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 11:31

Brandon Smith
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 11:47

God I lolled
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 12:07

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Brandon Smith

Well duhurrr
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 12:28

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Brandon Smith

It's a possibility, but the less funny option could also be that arrogant douche who used Murakumos (note: I do not believe all Murakumo users are douchebags, just this one).
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 12:38

Then Daigo was led by the Spirit into Cray to be tempted by Brandon Smith.After fighting forty days and forty nights, he was bored. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are Daigo, tell these drive triggers to become criticals.” Daigo answered, “It is written: ‘Fighters shall not live on criticals alone, but on every card that comes from the deck of Vanguard.'
Then Brandon Smith took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are Daigo,” he said, “take the sixth damage. For it is written:

“‘He will command his Breakerz concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will check a heal trigger."
Daigo answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put sacking to the test.
Again, Brandon Smith took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the crossrides of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
Daigo said to him, “Away from me, Smith! For it is written: ‘Worship Daigo, and serve him only.’
Then Brandon Smith left him, and Bushiroad came and attended him.

Last edited by Xroshawk on 2013-03-27, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 14:26

So who wants to write a comprehensive Bible for Daigo?

Must be unabridged.

...I'm hoping for more news like revealed cards since I need something to talk about...
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-27, 14:43

You know you can order Bibles that replaces God or Jesus with any name you want. It's blasphemy at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 00:05

Let it be written here that the Church of Daigo started on VMundi :3
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 01:30

<3 this thread
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 16:28

Okay, can we get back on to the actual subject of this thread before this gets really offensive? Yes, yes, I know, one of the rules is "Thick Skin" but, come on, there are lines that you just shouldn't cross. Just as a case of common courtesy.
Anyway, where should we be looking for news on this sets arrival and/or content? Just wanting to know where I should set up my lookout post.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 23:09

Technically, we are on subject XD
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 23:11

I'm going to cite the thick skins thing, even if it's about Hitler holocaust babies. You'll always find things that offend you, and you have the ability to ignore it or look away.

But I'm enjoying the art so far on the cards. I don't really play much outside Spikes so I'm not too invested, lol.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 23:30

Apparently this will be more expensive than normal Trial Decks.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty2013-03-28, 23:38

DAIGO実写ブロマイド2枚セット!! 全5セット(計10種)のうちランダムにどれか1セット。
DAIGO実写ヴァンガードPRカード2枚セット!!(2種2枚) もちろん実際のファイトでも使えます!

Apparently because of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next