Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Budget decks that may interest you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Budget decks that may interest you Empty
PostSubject: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty2013-03-30, 03:52

This is just a shameless link to my blog article on budget decks, but it's because I believe it may be of some help.

http://vmundi.blogspot.com/2013/01/vanguard-on-budget.html

If you're okay playing these clans/styles, and they fit within your budget range, then you might want to give it a shot first instead of trying to fix an expensive Gold Paladin / Tsukuyomi / whatever deck that lacks essential expensive stuff.

The rest of this thread can just be about discussing the article or "BUDGET DECKS GENERAL"
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty2013-03-30, 09:59

I currently have a Jelly Beans and Floral Legion deck, both are extremely fun to play.

Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty2013-03-30, 14:07

megacolony is just really fun in general for me, and they fact that they're generally extremely inexpensive/people trade them away quite freely helps to get into them.

I'm running a Giraffa build right now that's really similar to the one in the Megacolony blog post, and it's really fun. it might not stomp every deck it comes across, but trapping gives opponents headaches.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty2013-03-30, 18:37

Working on building a Neo Nectar deck despite my jumping back and forth on other clans lately, lol.
Back to top Go down
Alarrick

Alarrick

PostSubject: Re: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty2013-06-10, 09:01

One deck that I used for a short time just to teach new players and to goof around with was a Gold Paladin deck built around Gigantech Crusher. I challenged myself to build a deck of all commons without a single R or better card. It was quite possible the most amusing five dollar deck I have ever played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budget decks that may interest you   Budget decks that may interest you Empty

Back to top Go down

Budget decks that may interest you
Page 1 of 1