Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casual deck ideas?

Go down 
+5
firagadam
Pendragon
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Kirosnefakman
MonolithAngel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 00:59

Hello V-Mundi people!

After building three "businessman decks" (decks I would use for tournaments and for restoring my dignity) I would like to ask for your opinions on a CASUAL, fun deck.

I would like to clarify what "casual" and "fun" mean:
-Something that isn't a crossride
-Something that's fairly uncommon
-Something that holds less competitive value than most other decks
-A deck that DOESN'T consist entirely of Vanilla

Remember to be nice and respectful of other people's opinions when making your own suggestions!

My budget is 90 bucks-ish. My friend has every single Perfect Guard (and 4 of each) in existence that he lets me borrow and trade off of him, so don't bother to calculate the price of Perfect Guards into my budget.

And please don't mention Megacolony. I already have that as one of my "businessman decks." Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 03:49

Nubatama.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 04:07

Casual means 'playable, but not as good as mainstream decks because of an extremely massive flaw that isn't as highlighted in others'.

With that, Perfect Raizer and non-PBO Phantom Blaster deck counts as casual.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 07:15

You Could Try Out Granblue Or MuraNubas
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 11:09

@ Kiros: Nubatama sounds like a cool idea! And cheap too.

@ Lich Lord:I would love to play Perfect Raizer, but I don't have any idea where I can get one at a cheap price. I usually buy my cards at CoreTcg.com or at C and J Collectables, but each one is selling Perfect Raizer at 18-17 bucks a pop... although I did say my budget was 90 bucks, I honestly don't want to spend 60-70 dollars on 4 pieces of paper. And I'm not sure if I can afford all the other Raizers and Street Bounces with 20-10 dollars... unless you know of another site where I can buy them at a cheaper price, I probably won't be building that.

And my friend and I share a Shadow Paladin deck we built together as one of our "businessman decks." (PBO)

@ Pendragon: Granblue is a no-no. I tried it before and I hated Granblue, it was way too difficult and mind-boggling after months and months of practicing and trying to learn the combinations. Granblue required a level of foresight and resource management that I didn't have and it was frustrating to use. But thank you for your suggestion anyways :)
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 11:10

Antlion tech in Anchor DI sounds terribly fun too.
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 12:01

Stern is always fun to me, you can use Garmall formation RPs and enjoy NEVER having a shitty field, Neo nectars are also fun and PLANT GIRLS, Basskirk granblue so you can pull off the most retarded soul schenenigans since palemoon.

perhaps even Gold rutile Nova grapplers
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 12:45

Oh, Build a Robert/Mistress Hurricane deck. They're pretty competitive but are pretty cheap outside of the tamers. Its fun too. I love sitting on Robert and checking the next card.
Or you know, Manguard.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 12:52

MonolithAngel wrote:
Remember to be nice and respectful of other people's opinions when making your own suggestions!
Aahahahahahahaha! You don't know us very well.

Also I hate your definition of Casual :T
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 13:40

Alice wrote:
MonolithAngel wrote:
Aahahahahahahaha! You don't know us very well.

Also I hate your definition of Casual :T

I agree, my definition of casual was most definitely lackluster. When I posted my definition I was thinking of stuff I wanted people to consider before making comments.

And I don't like flame wars. I just want people to be nice to each other. But if people want to be rude and disrespectful on their own accord... well... so be it.

And do you have any suggestions? :)
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 13:51

So allow me to re-state the PROPER definition of casual for future comments (now that I'm not tired or on too much caffeine)

-Playable, but not as good as mainstream decks because of an extremely massive flaw that isn't as highlighted in others (stated by Lich Lord)

and the things I want people to consider is
-Not a crossride
-Not a vanilla
-Under 90 dollars total (excluding perfect guards)

@Wingzero: I would love to build Pale Moon, but I'm inexperienced in deckbuilding and I have no clue on how Pale Moon runs. But is it possible to build Pale Moon without the Tamers?

@Kiros: Ohyes! That sounds great... if only I didn't have that. I already have a Dark Irregular deck that I occasionally switch between Blade Wing Reijy and Antlion...

@Firagadam: Thank you for your suggestions, but somehow Royal Paladins don't have much (if any) appeal to me at all (except for Exculpate).

And do you guys know of any websites I could get Perfect Raizer for a decent price (not including Ebay). I hope I'm not being annoying, but I really appreciate your suggestions, tips, and opinions. And I'm thinking about going for Perfect Raizer if I can afford it.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 14:21

You can build Pale Moon without tamers, but will be kinda bad.

You'll need...
x4 Robert (about 3$ each)
x2 Mistress Hurricane(About 3$ each)
x4 Midnight Invader (1$ each)
x3 Barking Cerberus(.50-1$ each)
x3 Dancing Princess (.50-1$ each)
x3 Purple Trapezist (.50-1$)

So basically everything is dirt cheap other then the Tamer. I bought my Turquoise for 3$ each and the Crimson can get up to about 8-10.

Everything else is commons... unless you run Skull Juggler which is again .50 to 1$
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 14:55

FUCK YOU YOU....NICE PERSON

NICE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL, THEY RUIN THE WHOLE WORLD

(Also Raizers and PBD are casual)
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 15:11

Alice wrote:

loved this
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 15:58

Alice wrote:

(Also Raizers and PBD are casual)

:D

Back on topic.

I'm definitely going for Pale Moon now, thanks WingZero! And thank you all for listing your opinions and etc. I'll definitely consider the opinions you guys have given me for the future!

But now that I've decided to go for Pale Moon, could someone please explain to me why the Tamers are so good in Pale Moon? They didn't really leave any lasting impressions on me and didn't seem THAT good... I read up on the Pale Moon article and

I've never played Pale Moon before, so please forgive me if I have no idea why the Tamers are good. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 16:02

Tamers are mostly good because of Turquoise being your 9k booster.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 16:09

Tamers are extremely useful because they make Pale Moon viable.

Reason 1: Turquoise beast Tamers 9k boosts allows for all of our shitty 10kness to hit Hamburger-Time for 19k. Midnight Invader boosted by TBT 21k. Yeah, theres more examples but Im sure you get it

Reason 2: Crimson Beast Tamer can hit for 11k alone, now since builds generally feature Turquoise and a few 7ks, this is pretty awesome... and Crimson boosted by TBT = 20k which is nice.

Reason 3: The odd time you get to Mistress Hurricanes 11k you can swing for 20k there.

Just they make life easier. Hell, TBT boosted by TBT = 18k.
Back to top Go down
MonolithAngel

MonolithAngel

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-03, 21:47

Ahh I see! Thank you, I'll get building Pale Moon then!
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-04, 10:17

If you deem CBT and TBT too expensive. There is always GBT build. She doesn't need CBT or TBT as she requires 3 soul blast in order to attack. I'm not sure how much GBT worths, but surely 4 GBT is cheaper as compared to the total price of 4 TBT and CBT.
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty2013-04-04, 12:44

Jabberwock wrote:
If you deem CBT and TBT too expensive. There is always GBT build. She doesn't need CBT or TBT as she requires 3 soul blast in order to attack. I'm not sure how much GBT worths, but surely 4 GBT is cheaper as compared to the total price of 4 TBT and CBT.
Oh God please no. You CAN run Pale Moon without Tamers. Just Tamers make everything more viable. I mean who wouldnt want a 9k booster. And considering that we still see a lot of 10 and 11k Vanguards, 20-21k columns are still greatly needed. Outside of Invader/Dark Lord + Bicorn, we can reach that. Plus things like Turquoise + Sword Magician Sarah = 22k which is great against MLB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casual deck ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual deck ideas?   Casual deck ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Casual deck ideas?
Page 1 of 1