Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Antlion deck... amazing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

Antlion deck... amazing Empty
PostSubject: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-05, 11:25

i just want to commend alice's antlion build... god for its budget and inconsitency, its extremely tanky... actually im using it, as a main deck now, since im still building my machinings... and i have to say, the additional crits help it made more consistent and give it a bit power...

so im modifying it a bit somehow please comment

SV: machining ant

Triggers: 8 crits/4 draws/4 heals

G1:

4 machining hornet
4 madonna
4 mosquitos
2 millipede

G2:

4 machining mantis
4 roly poly
3 toxic trooper

G3:

4 Antlion
3 Lady butterfly

And if ever there'll be a lot of violent reaction, then look away from the first build and just comment on this one:

SV: Battler B

triggers 8 crits/4 heals/4 draws

G1:
4 madonna
4 phantom black
4 mosquito
3 millipede

G2:
4 hercules
4 roly poly
3 toxic trooper

G3:
4 ant lion
3 lady butterfly

actually did good in the casuals with this one... decks that wrecked me are bermuda (the lena one), MLB and Dragonic Overlord, The End and any decks that has consistent 3/3/3 columns... PBO was somehow easy to deal with

Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-05, 17:30

The first build is missing a card, so max Lady Butterfly. You might want to scrap the whole machining units idea in the Antlion build. Machining Hornet and Machining Mantis are simply 1 turn power up till end of turn when called. So after that, it simply stays at base power. Phantom Black is still way better than Hornet. Of course leave mosquito there, since it speeds up the soul charge process for Antlion. Replace mantis with Hercules and Toxic Troopers with Tail Joe. I prefer Tail Joe over Trooper since it can hit 11k vanguard on its own without booster(incase of lack of booster). Hercules with Phantom black to make the 18k column against Hamburger-Time. I would Prefer 4 Tail Joe and down Roly Poly to 3. Just change the starting VG to battler C, it's still better and it acts as 5k booster till it get replaced with better booster.

Still, I prefer Giraffa build over Antlion. It can still hold its own against Hamburger-Time, barely. The Antlion build simply has no chance against Hamburger-Time.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-05, 20:37

master fraude imo can also compete with hamburger-time... lousy ability though
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-05, 22:13

NightmareDraw wrote:
master fraude imo can also compete with hamburger-time... lousy ability though
Your opinion is unfounded and unsubstantiated. But I'll give you the chance to show evidence.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-06, 00:07

just for that 3k boost xD
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-06, 00:16

NightmareDraw wrote:
just for that 3k boost xD

Only if you equip it with the booster. And even so, it has to be millipede to even hit 3 stages against Hamburger-Time. Not to mention, Master Fraude is still 10k. You are going to end up losing more resources guarding anyway. So your point is still invalid.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-06, 01:20

k thx for pointing that out.... is alice's activate my trap cards good build for tourneys?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-06, 10:10

Invincible traps is far better.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-07, 02:02

can't afford twin blader... plus i play a mono clan, and has no plan of doing a combination unless something came up big, like the guilds in MTG
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-07, 08:01

Megacolony is the counterblast heavy clan. Using Alice activate my trap build, you can almost use the stun effect like 3 times at most. You need to plan carefully and not recklessly use their effect. At least invincible trap has Mr.Invincible constantly unflip every turn for you to keep stunning. It's your choice though. Know that at most you can win the local depend on what other players use in your region or if they are bad players. But if you play in the regional or world tournament, you stand almost absolutely no chance.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-07, 09:27

so far i have no plan on joining any tournament aside from casuals and friendly matches... vanguards is just a hobby to rid of my stress :)
Back to top Go down
Dark5ide

Dark5ide

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-07, 10:46

Alice wrote:
Invincible traps is far better.

Alice just likes traps, IMO :3
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty2013-04-07, 13:41

Hell yes I do~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Antlion deck... amazing   Antlion deck... amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

Antlion deck... amazing
Page 1 of 1