Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings

Go down 
+21
Noy620
mastermune
zawarudo
Donkay
meeb
BlackManticore
VesperGhoul
Traesive
Kirosnefakman
3XXXDDD
newbishop
AegisCrow
NightmareDraw
Mr. WoW
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Jabberwock
Epideme
junri
Klaus
Edalborez
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-17, 09:58

newbishop wrote:
Most likely the whole rumored Dual Clan thing will actually have some validity with some clans dual-clanning with LJ...

Just like it did around the time of MLB
Just like it did around the time of Blaster Spirits
Just like it did...you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-17, 10:13

I know what you mean, but honestly. This new Luquier, at least in artstyle, seems really off for a wholly Pale Moon unit
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-17, 13:02

I really dig the art for Luquier, but she does remind me of Akiha from melty blood though.....
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-17, 19:56

This whole Star-Vader thing. Do they mean the translation "Father" or more likely "Invader"?
Back to top Go down
Donkay

Donkay

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-18, 11:10

3XXXDDD wrote:
> Reverse Luquier
> Same Ability except it sucks up all your Opponent's Units

I died
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-19, 11:28

Looks like Pale Moon isn't gonna be the Archetypal (don't know how to spell it) clan in the booster.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-19, 13:03

Noy620 wrote:
Looks like Pale Moon isn't gonna be the Archetypal (don't know how to spell it) clan in the booster.

Asaka used "Silver Thorn" Triggers. Since Ava was the break-ride, there is an incredibly likely chance that Ruquier is a Double Pound Cheese Burger with a large side of fries.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-05-19, 15:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-19, 15:21

Purple Trapezist for 13k without -1 incurred from extra ride

All the more reason to worry
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-19, 21:05

I found from watching the anime that Chelsea activates her Persona Blast at the close step of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-19, 21:15

Noy620 wrote:
I found from watching the anime that Chelsea activates her Persona Blast at the close step of the battle.

Could be persona break.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 07:09

Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 11:31

NO
FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU

YOU DO NOT POST SHIT INTO THEIR RESPECTIVE THREADS UNTIL EVERYTHING IS 100% CONFIRMED ON THE DATE OF RELEASE.

THIS IS WHY THE KKA THREAD IS CREATED.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 12:15

You know why we do this right Lich? Because scans, translations, and even the prints themselves can be *gasp* wrong
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 14:12

Okay, I've seen this KKA thread, but I have no idea what it means?
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 16:47

Dakota wrote:
Okay, I've seen this KKA thread, but I have no idea what it means?

Kero Kero Ace is a Magazine that is released around the 25th of every month and is the main source for Vanguard News. However scans are tiny so we need people with lazer eyes to read the damn things, not to mention some information just getting lost in translation, so the KKA thread was created as a "Rumor" thread. Everything in the KKA thread should be taken with salt, even despite obviously alarmingly scans available.

Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-05-28, 17:17

Ah. See, I knew about Kero Kero Ace. Just didn't make the connection.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-02, 05:42

Showcased in the latest episode...

Grade 1/7K Power/5K Shield
Dark Irregulars

ACT (Soul): [Put this card into your drop zone] If you have a <<Dark Irregulars>> Vanguard, Soul Charge 2.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 22:11

Anyone know if the new Garmore is legit? If it is, wow, what a convoluted skill... Can plus for more than 2 (random) if the field was heavily destroyed, honestly, I just feel myself losing brain cells with this card.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 22:56

newbishop wrote:
Anyone know if the new Garmore is legit? If it is, wow, what a convoluted skill... Can plus for more than 2 (random) if the field was heavily destroyed, honestly, I just feel myself losing brain cells with this card.

I believe it was previewed on Freeedom Duo, and it's skill is actually pretty simple, you call something at random to an empty spot, then keep repeating until you choose not to call one OR run our of spots. As for the second skill...bad Pellinore boost is bad.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 23:02

So it's CB3 for random filling, the skill is a LB, so you to get the most out of the skill, you need to have a pretty empty field, if not, it's CB3 for a completely random field fill. It's just GP being an even sackier GP...
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-06, 23:06

Random calling to the max. As expected from Gold Paladin. I like.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-07, 01:03

Liberator Garmore seems to have similar strengths and drawbacks as Luquier. I guess the CB3 being Special and the calling being topcall instead of soul emerging makes it worthy of being 11k. Or, y'know, power creep.

Regardless, thank fuck it's not a hamburger.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-07, 02:58

Epideme wrote:
Random calling to the max. As expected from Gold Paladin. I like.

I hope you're being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-07, 05:15

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 300px-BT12-002-RRR_%28Sample%29
Quote :
[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (3) - Cards with "Liberator" in its card name] Look at the top card of your deck, search for up to one «Gold Paladin» from among them, call it to an open (RC), and put the rest on the bottom of your deck, if you do, and you have any open (RC), you may use this effect again without paying the cost.

[AUTO]:[Choose one of your rear-guards with "Liberator" in its card name, and put it on the bottom of your deck] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+4000 until end of that battle.

[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit without a same clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack)

It is legit. No way that image is fake.

It is kind of stupid how you can keep using the effect as long as you have a free space. I'm really unsure what to feel about this card, between needing to be absolutely demolished to get the full benefit of the effect. It'll probably suffer the same way Luquier does.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty2013-06-07, 08:51

The best way I've been able to come up with to use this card is Duke early your whole back row then intercept twice. Ride this Garmore next turn and fill up the field for +5. Each column will be 14k power expected value and may not necessarily have a booster to get it that high. So pretty useless overall despite technically giving mad "plusses" potential. I think he'll be a perfect springboard for talking about advantage quality on my blog because this card is shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings   BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BT12: Binding Force of the Black Rings
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next