HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vanguard Rider Wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 13:46

UPDATE: Now using MediaWiki which is being powered by ShoutWiki, seems we'll not run into any bandwidth problems from what I understand in their IRC.

This is an example of what we can do relatively easily http://cardfightvanguard.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Dragonic_Overlord

All I'm looking for now are people who are willing to volunteer their spare time to help update the site to all of the latest English printed Releases. We, for the time being, will focus only on Trial Decks & Boosters sets. promos will be done in time.

If you're interested, please leave a reply here. I'll try to work out an easy guide on for what you need to do to edit cards.

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-04-28, 15:36; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 13:49

What happened to the Vanguard Rider forums anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 13:55

Klaus wrote:
What happened to the Vanguard Rider forums anyway?

I sort of killed it. I didn't mean too but for some reason changing the password to the MYsql database knocked it off the internet, then I managed to fix it while I was half-way through replacing it. It was replaced by this forum http://triggercheck.site40.net/ but Trigger Check's servers are under a denial of service attack so they're down for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 13:58

Ah, shame. Well here's hoping the wiki takes off for ye. I'd volunteer if I wasn't busy with other things :B
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 16:47

So that's why I keep getting those errors...and the vanguard rider wiki was extremely outdated for the longest time, although I liked the layout more then the wikia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 17:14

Not much else to do during my days at the moment. Should be able to figure things out just by looking at a page that's already in the format you want, barring some bizarre sorcery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 17:15

Edalborez wrote:
Not much else to do during my days at the moment. Should be able to figure things out just by looking at a page that's already in the format you want, barring some bizarre sorcery.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 19:58

Sorry about being so busy. And when I'm not busy, I'm getting gay ass ajax timeouts. Fuck, editing this wiki on a shit connection is hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-12, 20:00

No worries. I'm a lazy ass myself, so not like I'm in a position to judge.

More people, more wiki and it will all be good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-16, 11:19

Uggggggggggh.

So the Promos were inserted into the English Release of the boosters from BT06+ (including 3,4 and 5) which means the numbering differs between the languages. So not sure what to do about that.

Anyway, because of that we'll be focusing on the Trial Decks for now. I've already created their main links, I just need people to fill in the blanks. Use this template for card creation: http://cf-vanguard.wikidot.com/template:card

To create a card, go to your selected trial deck, click on the red name of the card you will be asked if you want to create a page with that card and then click yes, then copy/paste info in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-28, 15:36

3XXXDDD wrote:
UPDATE: Now using MediaWiki which is being powered by ShoutWiki, seems we'll not run into any bandwidth problems from what I understand in their IRC.

This is an example of what we can do relatively easily http://cardfightvanguard.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Dragonic_Overlord
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-28, 16:20

Nice. I'll get on making a logo similar to that screenshot you used :P and make proper icons for the text. In your spare time, try to find a skin for the wiki that makes it look less boring.

Oh and let's put an auto redirect on VR to link to this. Because why not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   2013-04-28, 17:25

Sounds like a good idea.

Also, so imports are a bitch.

Just going to list everything according to English, if we have it. If not, default to the current Japanese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard Rider Wiki   

Back to top Go down

Vanguard Rider Wiki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: V-Mundi General-
Jump to: