Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-15, 16:42

Grade 3 (9)
4 Demonic Blade Eradicator, Raiou
3 Gaunlet Buster Dragon / Vowing Sword Dragon
2 Riot General, Gyras

Grade 2 (11)
4 Devil Blade Eradicator, Chouou
4 Supreme Army Eradicator, Suitan
3 Eradicator, Thunderboom Dragon

Grade 1 (13)
4 Eradicator Wyvren Guard, Guld
4 Iron Blood Eradicator, Shuki
3 Eradicator of the Cermonial Bonfire, Castor
2 Eradicator of Fire, Kohkaji

Grade 0 (17)
4 Crit/8 Stand/4 Heal
1 Ambush Dragon Eradicator, Linchu
4 Demonic Dragon Eradicator, Seiobo
4 Zephyr Eradicator, Hayate
4 Eradicator, Spy Eye Wyvern
4 Malevolent Djinn

Comments
1) Arghh, my Trigger Ratio is horrible.

2) Okay, with the new Set 11 Eradicators I hope to improve on Riot General. I put 2 because Eradicators are kind of xenophobic, and I only want Gyras for a final turn push. This is why I have stands to get more chances to activate its skill, but if that makes it less optimal then let me know. Another reason to push for stands is to get an extra chance at Suitan and/or attacking rearguards for continuous removal or rearguards.

3) Instead, we use the Blades to build up soul. In a given game, by the time you ride Gyras you will have in the soul:
1 from Gyras' Soulcharge [CERTIAN]
3-4 soul from riding up [Linchu would almost certianly hit]
2-3 from the blades [2 is acceptable to get within the time limit]
1-2 from Suitan [Could also be 0 is they are being especially picky]
0-1 from Mavolent Djinn??? ["Just in case"????]

4) Gaunlet Buster can benefit from all those retires. Vowing Sword deals an extra retire. Which is better? I am leaning towards Gaunlet, unless

Problems
1) Grade 3 lineup. Is 2 Riot General enough, or should I bring it up to 3-4? As well, I maximized the Grade 3 Blade for the purpose of Gyras, but what happens if I don't get it?

2) That Trigger Ratio. So ugly. Especially Mavolent Djinn. Is it possible to remove it?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-15, 21:13

I sure hope you unflip the damage Linchu uses.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-15, 21:29

Alice wrote:
I sure hope you unflip the damage Linchu uses.

Or maybe he just uses him as the 5k booster XD
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-15, 22:15

Read his soul explanation
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-15, 23:05

Alice wrote:
Read his soul explanation

And that's why he put Sultan in to unflip if he hits and get to SC1 too. Of course, if that gets blocked. Well, he's toast. Otherwise, don't use starter effect. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-16, 00:02

Yeah no. That's a dumb play to stake your deck on. You can't psychically know before you use your starter if you'll be able to unflip.
Back to top Go down
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-16, 16:01

I guess I see why Linchu isn't that good, but it is the only retreating vanguard I would put into a deck. The other would be the 4k draw 1 card*shudder*. I guess I'll remember to not use Linchu skill then.

The main problem is the clash of grade 3's. I need Raiou at max so I can do something midgame while building up my soul. I need Gyras, but I can't run too many or else I lose the Eradicator name. I've done Gauntlet Buster which actually works really well with the Blades but I'm not trying to make a Gaunlet build.

Any other thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty2013-04-16, 17:40

Why not Strike-Dagger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]   Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Riot General Eradicator, Gyarados [JPN]
Page 1 of 1