Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?

Go down 
+6
Vulcanpeace
Epideme
Pendragon
Edalborez
VesperGhoul
Rider Kick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty
PostSubject: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-19, 12:35

So as the thread list says, I am currently running Narukami the deck list is pretty much what Alice has on her blog save I'm using the grade 3 searcher rather than Saishin. Only reason for that is that my meta is rather casual and I am currently the most competitive. But when I travel to other stores I do run Saishin. With Clash coming in June I'm wondering if I should just switch out Kaisers for Bloods. I am currently running with 9 grade threes. 4 Kaiser, 4 Rumble Gun, 1 Thunder Break. I realize that I would need it to use the cross ride 13k Atk/Def, but I'm wondering is it worth it in a field kill/control deck and that I should just switch out Kaisers for Bloods when they release?
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-19, 13:22

Honestly, I doubt it will be up to the lvl of MLB/Dragonic Overlord, The End, however I can see it being a deck on the lvl of PBO. Once we get all the sweet loot for eradicators the deck will have a lot more options and may be a kind of Kagero-lite as it were. (Sans Dragonic Overlord, The End of course)
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-19, 15:59

Don't count on using the LB5 skill, but a 13k body is still a 13k body. Wouldn't replace the regular version with The Blood.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-21, 08:10

If You Do That Best You Run Him As A Tech
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-21, 08:18

Why Are You Typing Like This. It's Weird.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-28, 10:59

The major difference of "the blood" and kaiser are the limit break requirements kaiser only needs lb4 while blood needs a more risky lb5 ,I run a narukami deck and most of the veterans I battle rarely let me reach 4 damage unless they know they can either have enough cards to guard my attacks or replace the units that were destroyed.if i had the blood in those games rather than kaiser they would just sit at 4 until their next turn and go full out the next, at least with kaiser it's much harder for them to try to go full out and kill me next turn since my damage would be at 3
when blood is released im only keeping 2 in my deck and 4 vermillions(despite having a weaker effect it's less situational and more difficult to stop,and since it's lb4 there's a better chance to use his effect twice in a game)

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-28, 16:18

Well and the critical
And the stupidly broken 13k body gimmick
And more power

The critical I can see someone arguing against, (I would) since it's late game only and doesn't matter. But his power is higher and he's got a stupid 13k body. So you go for the 13k body but if you miss out, Vermillion is a nice settlement.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-28, 16:29

Epideme wrote:
Why Are You Typing Like This. It's Weird.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-28, 21:09

IF YOU LB5 AND GET 2 CRITS THATS LIKE 4 DAMAGE MAN THE BLOOD IS THE SHITS!
Back to top Go down
blackwingEX

blackwingEX

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-28, 22:33

Either way their front row is toast late game :P

just run some of the damage manipulators and base your whole gameplay around Vermbolting the opponent...
running 7 Verms also guarantees 18K with the 7K boosters :D
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-29, 03:31

zawarudo wrote:
IF YOU LB5 AND GET 2 CRITS THATS LIKE 4 DAMAGE MAN THE BLOOD IS THE SHITS!
I'm just pointing out the differences. I agree that the crit is useless, as I said.

The extra 11k/13k and the name is really the best reason to use THE BLOOD
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-29, 12:21

Alice wrote:

I'm just pointing out the differences. I agree that the crit is useless, as I said.

The extra 11k/13k and the name is really the best reason to use THE BLOOD

Agreed Alice, I believe the aggressive ability of the whole deck is a pretty "Bloody" affair.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty2013-04-29, 15:14

Alright, thanks guys! I was pondering this for a while and this really helped me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?   Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running? Empty

Back to top Go down

Once the blood arrives will kaiser be worth running?
Page 1 of 1