HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DJ Kipps

DJ Kipps

Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top? Empty
PostSubject: Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top?   Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top? Empty2013-04-21, 06:44

Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top? 328px-PR-0026EN
I wish to discuss Silvest! I know it cant be used however what Silvest stands for is whats truly important. GRADE 4s!!!! So whats your view on the concept/addition of grade 4s to vanguard? More specifically, do you think Silvest is balanced or broken? Do you think Silvest would have been okay to keep around? In a world of Dragonic Overlord, The End I cant see why it couldn't stay but I also see why it didn't.

Whats Bad (why it could stay)
1) Its a grade 4 which messes around with the ratios
2) ....... the grade 4 thing is all I got

Whats Good (why it went)
1) 13000 base, its basically a Palamedes in the rear guard
2) Hits 23000 unboosted if its skill is online, (easily hits 4 stage on cross rides and 5 stage on 11000 or lower) (the skill has no cost)
3) Its also grade 4... its good too... isn't to picky which grade 3 its on to be at 13000

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top?   Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top? Empty2013-04-21, 06:59

Alice says:

At first I freaked out on Grade 4s. Then I was neutral. Now I realize it's still broken. I hate the idea of just lol1up The problem I have with shit like Sylvest is if you think a 68% chance to get a 4-copy Grade 3 is too high (for Hamburger-Time), imagine when you can ride over any Grade 3 in your deck with the Grade 4. It basically becomes crossriding-only. And we already know how reliable crossriding is. Riding Grade 3 with 7 copies (room for G4s) by Turn 3 is about 89%. And then you can just sit on it till you get Grade 4. The only thing making this even slightly balanced is you can not realistically run more than 2 Grade 4s. While that's good for balance, it's bad for the game because it just becomes chance-based. It's "who can ride Grade 4 fastest). This game really was not meant for this crap.

Also yes, adding that CR need a Grade 3 chances exactly nothing. Since the whole point is to CR in the first place and it's a 68% chance anyway.

Here: http://vmundi.forumotion.com/t234-Hamburger-Time-bickering-again
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Silvest! Cray's monarchy... who sits at the top?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: