Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Player Looking For Advice

Go down 
+7
Rider Kick
3XXXDDD
Alice
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Epideme
Jabberwock
metro85
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 18:14

metro85 wrote:
junri wrote:
metro85 wrote:
well it could be pmed. and i got insulted for my builds, and when i ask for help i get called an idiot basicly, i cant win with you people. also what is hamburger time?

hamburger time is the filter for c.r.o.s.s.r.i.d.e.s. Also, your build is actually not very good and listen to people especially 3XXXDDD's advice of posting what you are aiming for not what you have. If you post what you have, then expect to get some negative feedback, especially if it does not contain optimal cards.

ok well im aiming to not have bad builds but apparently posting builds is bad?

Well, if you don't want to put too much money into vanguard since you are into yugioh. There's nothing we can help you if you don't want to hurt your budget. Besides, you already mention you are the best, and win all the time. So there is no need for editing any further, if you only experience 1 loss.
Back to top Go down
metro85

metro85

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 18:45

Jabberwock wrote:
metro85 wrote:
junri wrote:
metro85 wrote:
well it could be pmed. and i got insulted for my builds, and when i ask for help i get called an idiot basicly, i cant win with you people. also what is hamburger time?

hamburger time is the filter for c.r.o.s.s.r.i.d.e.s. Also, your build is actually not very good and listen to people especially 3XXXDDD's advice of posting what you are aiming for not what you have. If you post what you have, then expect to get some negative feedback, especially if it does not contain optimal cards.

ok well im aiming to not have bad builds but apparently posting builds is bad?

Well, if you don't want to put too much money into vanguard since you are into yugioh. There's nothing we can help you if you don't want to hurt your budget. Besides, you already mention you are the best, and win all the time. So there is no need for editing any further, if you only experience 1 loss.

yes best at my locals but it isnt hard, i want to be able to go to actual events and do good there, and im getting out of yugioh as soon as i think im reasonable at this
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 19:51

I'm trying to get into something that isn't that, I would have gone for Kaijudo, but the problem is that there is a lack of actuall events relating to that game.

The idea behind this is simply the interactions with others that I'm looking for, with kaijudo, the only community I was in consisted of myself...

I hope to see a larger commuity with me playing vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 20:19

I couldn't get a scene started around here for CFV. So it's just been me, my brother, and a friend.

Only place to go for tournaments is Wichita and that place is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 20:46

I don't like these threads where the person is an actual child asking for help. It's like even if you do try and help them, they can't actually think for themselves or understand why their Fullbau with 2 Wingal Brave deck is bad and will just want to be spoonfed.

metro85 wrote:
im really trying to do my best here but that comment kinda hurt :/
There there.
Back to top Go down
metro85

metro85

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 20:51

Epideme wrote:
I don't like these threads where the person is an actual child asking for help. It's like even if you do try and help them, they can't actually think for themselves or understand why their Fullbau with 2 Wingal Brave deck is bad and will just want to be spoonfed.

metro85 wrote:
There there.

well the idea for fullbau with wingal braves comes from someone who had won in japan with it several times, so i tried it it was supposed to have 4 wingal but i only own 2 fuck me right?
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-24, 20:59

Right
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-25, 13:28

metro85 wrote:
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
Metro, are you seriously winning all your games with a deck that has no PGs, a Vanguard where 44% of the time is a dud, and has no search-ability options for MLB whatsoever? In a deck with only 3 MLBs and 6 Grade 3s?

I'm. Dying. Over. Here.

that is correct there is a guy at my locals who runs nova graplers with the full 4 pg's and i beat him, and i have 6 draw triggers, 2 of the tap to discard and draw cards, and the 2 wingal braves to search mlb, i also have gancelot to search blade, and i run javalin and fullbau to search dark so i usually get off mlb's effect at least once a game, a lot of the times twice
You win the Scrubbiest Locals Award. And we've seen some locals on these forums that are pretty bad...

junri wrote:
metro85 wrote:

I did this shit to make discussing them comical. Because everyone here gets their panties in a huge wad when they see that word.
Back to top Go down
firagadam
firagadam

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty2013-04-25, 18:37

metro85 wrote:
Epideme wrote:

metro85 wrote:
There there.

well the idea for fullbau with wingal braves comes from someone who had won in japan with it several times, so i tried it it was supposed to have 4 wingal but i only own 2 fuck me right?

>>Someone won with it in japan
>>Japan
>>Being good at this game

You are talking about the guys who play a RG Overlord that cant hit ANYTHING instead of waiting on it for a turn and getting 13k defense, when the opponent MLB hits for 17k due to wingal brave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking For Advice   New Player Looking For Advice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Player Looking For Advice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2