Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem

Go down 
+5
Jabberwock
Alice
Rider Kick
BrookylnRage
farmergiles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-03, 23:34

Ahh ok. So givin the OP's situation would it be more beneficial to run 12 crit, or 8 crit 4 draw since Alice pointed out that Kirara often gets guarded?
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 01:57

Err we still talking about Gold here? CRITS for stern, yes but for Gold?
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 01:57

Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 02:11

farmergiles wrote:

I was still talking about Gold. I'm assuming Omnigeek was talking about the same. At first glance I would have put the stand triggers in there as well. However after reading what Omnigeek posted I thought about it again and realized the only units worth standing in that deck would be Kirara and Storm because of their on-hit abilities, but since they are both 9k that makes them not worth standing. Hope I got that right.
Back to top Go down
TehNACHO

TehNACHO

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 03:01

9K Rear-Guards exist you know, at least in Kirara's case.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 05:19

Alright... well, maybe it's because Kirara's effect takes 2 CBs to use and Storms needs to hit the vanguard. So using stand triggers for units that need to use CBs to power up is wasteful? Because you'd need those CBs next turn to power up instead?
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 05:40

But with Gold out, the cost is only 1CB. She gets blocked a lot yes, but if it's using up guards then result, more damage for Gold and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 20:21

Well then, it's still not clear to me why running crit triggers are more beneficial than running stand for this deck. I'm not saying what Jabberwock and Aice are saying is wrong, I just don't know what was found in their testing of the decks. Was just kinda guessing until someone got tired of reading stupid shit and clarified it.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty2013-05-04, 23:06

Why aren't stands worth running, especially for nova grapplers? Like Alice said on her Nova Grappler Analyzation page thing, novas are abut smaii hits and multiple times. I guess the most beneficial time for running stands is for the kiraras andstorm for others. Also, why did we take out stand triggers ut of the picture then re-add them? Didn't "farmer'" already have 8-12 stands in his build?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem   Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold Rutile - Damage Unflip Mayhem
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2