G2
4 Candle Celestial, Sariel
4 Wild Shot Celestial, Raguel
3 Core Memory, Armaros

G3
4 Prophecy Celestial, Ramiel
4 Solidify Celestial, Zerachiel

I use Fever Therapy because 27k Zerachiel is the same as 29k Zerachiel
The 3 BCN are for fetching dmg zone cards and when I have an extra Zerachiel in my hand so Sariel can Tutor other cards
Armaros is for mid-game advantage since Celestials can't produce raw advantage in general.

Last edited by Noy620 on 2013-05-18, 10:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-18, 00:34

Mark your topic as JPN since this is only the ENG VG board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-18, 05:07

How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-18, 08:45

Use the edit function. But sadly, you would hardly get any help here since most peoples here are ENG VG players and Celestial isn't out in ENG format yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-19, 15:29

I use Fever Therapy because 27k Zerachiel is the same as 29k Zerachiel
> Noted; that could work.

The 3 BCN are for fetching dmg zone cards and when I have an extra Zerachiel in my hand so Sariel can Tutor other cards
> Sariel&Starter can drop a Zerchiel without any other Battle Sisters.
>>> It's difficult to drop something like Underlay with Sariel, then guard with BCN to add it back to your hand, then call it to an open column.
> So really, BCN is only swapping a 5k or G3 for a trigger. But that chance is low. BCN works well with Shamseil due to the synergy, but not with Celestials as much.

Armaros is for mid-game advantage since Celestials can't produce raw advantage in general.
> I don't need card advantage. I want them to burn everything they've got.
> Your deck has the tendency to hit somewhere around a 3/4/3 as you only have 7 good boosters, 3 of them unable to get you past 26k after limit break. That's not a problem, but there is a solution that provides a neat 4/4/4 row.

~~~~~~~~~
I honestly, honestly feel like it should be all celestials, excluding the [STAND] which would be replaced by more [CRIT].

One card that people may or may not like to put in is Booting Celestial over Ramiel. Why?

To be able to hit 4 stages with Celestials (26|26|26), before limit break the lowest possible power is 20k.

With Underlay both WildShot and Ramiel can boost up to 20k without a problem. However I don't find a full back row of Underlay's a reasonable situation. Instead, I have Booting so it can support the 6 other boosters and mark up to 20k. This means that in the late game I'm much better at swinging for 26 across the board.

This does mean I'm removing Ramiel. It's either a break ride for a turn against a full and consistent sweep of 26k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tl;dr

G0: 4 DRAW/ 8 CRIT/ 4 HEAL & Celestial Starter
G1: 4 Underlay /4 Marking / 4 Adamantine / 2 {[Drop 1]: Draw 1}
G2: 4 Sariel/ 4 Wild Shot / 3 10k beater
G3: 4 Zerachiel / 4 {[CB1]: +3k}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-19, 16:01

Uh..LFF....What's the point of Sariel if you can't actually swap any damage cards?

4 Sariel/3-4 Love Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-19, 21:04

That's why I put in BCN and Armaros are there. I found that Celestials are glassy as Metatron at late game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-22, 17:34

No, no, no. Sariel SOLE purpose is to add Zerchiel. Nothing else.

The deck is only focused on creating 26|26|26. Unlike other Celestial decks I've seen, which have the 'possibility' of getting similar rows...if the ENTIRE backrow was Underlay. But I have Sandalphon, which allows my 7k boosters to also hit for 26.

You can be okay with two 24 row and a 26, but if you were to do that: Swan Soul and other similar decks can hit that number every turn and more consistently. Adding in BCN & Aramaros means you make your columns even weaker (compared to the maximum output of 26k. There is nothing wrong with 18k rows)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-22, 17:49

Well, I suppose you could also utilize Sariel to get units from the deck in order to avoid having to draw them, or for a swap effect to get them to hand, but it's not a necessity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleFighterFox

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   2013-05-23, 19:02

Well yes, it can. But the first card you want to add to the damage zone is Zerchiel, and that is the best one. Then you need to wait for a second one before adding maybe Underlay, so Penuel or Nociel to pull it out.

If Penuel then it limits Sariel to 2 uses, but with Nociel, this is your plan:
1) Have 2nd Nociel 2) Guard with it 3) Swap into Underlay 4) Not guard with Underlay 5) Call Underlay (Into an open rearguard circle which you shouldn't have if you could help it)

Since I replaced BCN with a celestial, my plan is:
1) Call

BCN's ability is phenominal in Shamsiel, more unlfipping and defensive boost. In addition, Shamsiel has a consistent field due to the ability to swap into boosters or attackers as needed. But in Celestials you have no such options. So thats why:

-3Nociel/+3Order
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armaros CB2 on-hit to draw 1 card.

Best pairing is with Underlay, so the column reaches 21k. But wait, With the other 3 attackers, you can swing for 26k. That means that during the time Armaros is there, you are saving them 5000 each turn. You draw, cool, but your opponent's plus then cancels your own.

Every other pairing is a nightmare. The highest is 19k, an another AF could go into 24k. So you lose a stage yet again.

That's half of why

-3Armaros/+3Rebecca (or whatever the 10k is)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But then, if you aren't using Armaros for counterblast, what for?

Sandal boots

This actually makes use of the two 7k boosters for Celestials, making 26k. No other Celestials can go that far. It makes booting Celestial a viable attacker, even though many people miss it:

-4Remiel/+4Sandalphon

If you have any counterarguments with ANY of my decisions don't leave me hanging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestials [JP]   

Back to top Go down

Celestials [JP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: