Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

winning the dice roll means you have to go first?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duce

Duce

winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty
PostSubject: winning the dice roll means you have to go first?   winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty2013-06-10, 09:45

Random question about something I've just encountered. I was informed that if you win the dice off / random decider that you have to go first... is this correct as surely the winner of the roll off should get to pick first or second as one may have more benefit to them? example being a rush deck wanting second for Dmg quicker.

Is this correct and if it is / is not can someone provide me with a link to back it up so I can have it handy just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: winning the dice roll means you have to go first?   winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty2013-06-10, 09:57

If you win the dice roll/coin flip/whatever, you go 1st.
Back to top Go down
Vulturius

Vulturius

PostSubject: Re: winning the dice roll means you have to go first?   winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty2013-06-10, 12:43

The rules say you have to determine who goes first randomly. Giving someone a choice is not random. If you win the roll, you go first. That's the accepted method.

And that is exactly why it's random, going first or second can be an advantage.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: winning the dice roll means you have to go first?   winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty2013-06-10, 17:22

Yeah, you're "locked" in to go first when you win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: winning the dice roll means you have to go first?   winning the dice roll means you have to go first? Empty

Back to top Go down

winning the dice roll means you have to go first?
Page 1 of 1