HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 "On-Hit" article

Go down 
AuthorMessage
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-10, 17:31

A Paragraph, anything! Do it! I'm sick of those lame arguments >.<

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-10, 17:55

I'm sorry D:
I'll get to it soon. I'm thinking of making it an article about conditions altogether. The reason being that I don't just want to make an "argument" article. I want it to be informative and approachable for times to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-10, 19:39

Alice wrote:
I'm sorry D:
I'll get to it soon. I'm thinking of making it an article about conditions altogether. The reason being that I don't just want to make an "argument" article. I want it to be informative and approachable for times to come.

Indeed, I was thinking you could do it as part of something big like a Pro/Con of various abilities/conditions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-10, 20:26

I hate doing Pro/Con shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-10, 20:42

Alice wrote:
I hate doing Pro/Con shit.

I've probably explained terribly but I think you know what I really mean. Like a deck that runs plenty of on hit skills (Pale Moon or Nova Grappler) can benefit well from Stands or something. I've run out of examples.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-11, 00:21

+1 On this vote as well. DC's aside I love you when you're at your ma scientist best, breaking through the bullshit like a less manly Micheal Lewis :). And I am just WAITING for what you have to say once crossrides hit the ENG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfen
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-11, 02:51

Why not have other people write articles as well? I mean, not just write and post what-the-fuck-ever they want, but post serious, well written, detailed, informative and above all else statistically correct articles - all of which would be pre-read by Alice before being allowed on the page - for some things like this? I mean leave the in-depth clan analysis to Alice, obviously, but side-note things like this could very easily be taken over by someone else, both to increase post counts (and hopefully site hits, which leads to more informed and BETTER players) and to branch out topics further, which again would bring in more people and follow the same logic as the aforementioned BETTER PLAYERS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-11, 04:06

I'd think anyone up to Alice's standard would have their own blogs to pimp out but if she thinks her fanbase is good enough to do guest articles I dont see why that wouldn't be a good idea. I just wonder if it'll be a quality dip like how you can tell which episodes of True Blood are written by Alan Ball or not. An "Alice's Angels" team of VG supergenius who go around and just break-rape the game with their brains while preaching the supreme truth that can only be found on this blog sounds pretty cool though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-11, 16:54

Wolfen wrote:
Why not have other people write articles as well? I mean, not just write and post what-the-fuck-ever they want, but post serious, well written, detailed, informative and above all else statistically correct articles - all of which would be pre-read by Alice before being allowed on the page - for some things like this? I mean leave the in-depth clan analysis to Alice, obviously, but side-note things like this could very easily be taken over by someone else, both to increase post counts (and hopefully site hits, which leads to more informed and BETTER players) and to branch out topics further, which again would bring in more people and follow the same logic as the aforementioned BETTER PLAYERS.

If there was anyone like that, I wouldn't have created my blog in the first place. Even if there was now, I still wouldn't. I've already ran a community called Dead Pixels where members could submit video game reviews. I never once received an article that met the quality standards, and they were always terrible. The problem with Vanguard players is that they typically either just talk about their subjective uninformed opinions, or the 1% that present facts, present incorrect facts or do so in a flawed manner.

Basically: not happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2012-09-11, 22:43

Should of known no one could top the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argroh Valdios

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 16:11

and I just realized this guarantees On-hits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TehNACHO

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 18:32

And sucks at doing so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 18:32

Yes but there is no require on hit worth it and there is no Vanguard on hit that is worth giving up your damage potential for it.

Which is unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
junri

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 18:51

Give a card like that to Dark Irregulars and Reijyy becomes consistent!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 20:21

junri wrote:
Give a card like that to Dark Irregulars and Reijyy becomes consistent!
>Consistent
>Entire ability is Crit 3
>Fruit basket stops damage

Are you touched?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 20:22

Alice wrote:

>Consistent
>Entire ability is Crit 3
>Fruit basket stops damage

Are you touched?

I was convinced it was sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
newbishop

avatar


PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   2013-05-15, 20:37

Unless he meant it for something like Emblem Master, then it hitting and soulcharging would be quite the easier feat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: "On-Hit" article   

Back to top Go down
 
"On-Hit" article
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: V-Mundi General-
Jump to: