HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-23, 22:07

Just seems tacky to me in more was than function.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-23, 22:52

Werekill wrote:
Well, it DOES say that it can only retire off the front row. I do agree that it's not a very good card idea, but it isn't super amazing omega broken like other stuff.

If it retired at the end of a battle in general (attacking and defending), that would be a lot better.

Which clan has the highest % of wins on GPs arguably?

Spike Brothers.

(Edit: Whats the biggest threat of any clan?
Being trigger-happy, arbitrary retiring, and early game rape.)

What do they do?

Attack early.

These guys say rofl *troll face*.

If they retired on call, it would be less abusable by GPs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-23, 23:02

Klaus wrote:
Just seems tacky to me in more was than function.

Imeji shirou.

SDD chain superior sacking this card.

Or just Pelinore decks SSing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 02:18

Hey, Alice. Guess what? Battleraizer can kill them. PLUS, and this is important, the only way you are getting off these effects is through sacking them with Duke or one of the bunnys for free, or using Garmore or Alfred for CB 2-4 depending on if you actually use their skills or not. Basically, these guys actually are better balanced than you realize, and their restriction is less fake than you think. Plus, Beaumains will always have a place in any deck that wants to use Ezel, Crossride or no, so not really invalidating stuff here, just giving you options. Still too much Gold, and yes could of been done better(I personally would of given them Brightlance's restriction, as they actually would be USABLE, unlike Brightlance and friends.), but hey, the Blasters are back in the... well, as they ARE spirits, I kind of doubt they're in the flesh. Plus, look at the art and tell me they are not even more badass then before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 06:59

Quote :
Convicting Dragon, Chrome Jailer Dragon

[ACT](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have four or more damage): [Counter Blast (2) & Choose two of your «Gold Paladin» rear-guards, and retire them] This unit gets [Power]+10000 and [Critical]+1 until end of turn.
[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose a card named "Convicting Dragon, Chrome Jailer Dragon" from your hand, and discard it] Look at up to four cards from the top of your deck, search for up to two «Gold Paladin» from among them, call them to separate open (RC), and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.

Ladybug Cavalry

Grade 1/Gold Paladin/6000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto: [CB1] When this Unit appears in the Guardian Circle, if you have a < Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, this Unit gains 5000 Shield.

Halo Shield Mark
Reprint

Quote :
Wyvern Guard, Guld
Reprint

Voltageclaw Dragon

Grade 3/Narukami - Thunder Dragon/10000 Power
Auto: [CB2] When this Unit appears in the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, if you have a < Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, select of your opponent's front row Rearguards and retire it.

Dragon, Indigo

CONT[R]: This unit cannot boost grade 2 or less units.
AUTO[R]: When this unit boosts a <Narukami>, the boosted unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of battle.

Dust Plasm Dragon
(No Image - Assume Grade 2/9000 Clone)
AUTO[R]: When this unit attacks, if you have a vanguard with "Vermillion" in it's name, this unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of battle.

Exorcist Mage, Roh Roh

Auto: When this unit is placed to the Rearguard or Vanguard circle, choose one of your «Narukami» vanguards or rear-guards with a [CONT] skill, and that unit loses that skill until end of turn.

Divine Sealing Kid, Soh Koh

AUTO:Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
CONT[V/R]: Restraint(This unit cannot attack)
CONT[R]: This unit cannot boost rear-guards.

Quote :
Tri-Stinger Dragon

AUTO[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, if the number of battles this turn is three or higher, choose up to two cards from your damage zone, and turn them face up.
ACT[V]: [Counter Blast(2)] Choose one of your <Aqua Force> rear-guards, it gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.

Storm Rider, Lysander

Grade 3/Aquaroid - Aqua Force/10000 Power/No Shield
Auto (R): [CB?]: At the end of a Battle in which this Unit attacked the Vanguard, if you have an < Vanguard, you can pay the cost. If you do, you can select a < Rearguard in the same Column, and the two card's places switch. (The card's positions (Stand/Rest) do not change).

Officer, Astrea

AUTO:Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call it to (RC))
AUTO[R]: [Counter Blast(1) & Place this unit into your soul] During the battle when this unit boosted a <Aqua Force>, if the attack hits a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Aqua Force> rear-guards and [Stand] it.

Quote :
Priestess of the Sun, Uzume

ACT[R]: [Counter Blast(1) & Choose two of your <Oracle Think Tank> rear-guards, and retire them] Search your deck for up to one card named "Goddess of the Sun, Amaterasu", reveal it to your opponent, and add it to your hand.

Gentle Jim

AUTO[V/R]:[Soul Blast(1) & Choose one card from your hand, and discard it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your other <Oracle Think Tank>, it gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.

Quote :

Star Sky Chainmaster, Farah

ACT[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): [Counter Blast(1) & Choose a card named "Star Sky Chainmaster, Farah" from your hand, and discard it] Soul Charge(2), choose up to one <Pale Moon> from your soul, call it to a (RC), and that unit gets [Power] +3000 until end of turn.
CONT[V/R]: Leader (This unit cannot attack if you have a unit with a different clan from this unit)

Nightmare Summoner, Laquer

AUTO(VC) Limit Break 4(This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.
AUTO: [Counter Blast(2)] When this unit is placed on a (VC), you may pay the cost. If you do, choose a <Pale Moon> from your soul, and call it to a (RC).

Magical Partner

AUTO[R]: [Soul Blast(1)] When this unit boosts a unit named "Nightmare Summoner, Laquer", you may pay the cost. If you do, the boosted unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.

Fire Juggler

Grade 1/Pale Moon - Human/7000 Power/5000 Shield
Auto (R): When this Unit Boosts a Vanguard that Drive Checks a Grade 3 "Pale Moon": During this turn, this Unit gains the following effect: "Auto (R): [Place this Unit in the Soul] At the end of the Battle in which this Unit boosts, you can pay the cost. If you do, select 1 "Pale Moon" in your Soul, except "Fire Juggler", and call it to a Rearguard Circle.

Smiling Presenter

[AUTO]: Pioneer (When another unit from the same clan rides this unit, you may call this card to (RC))

ACT [R]: [Counter Blast (1) & Put this unit into your soul] Look at up to ten cards from the top of your deck, search for up to one «Pale Moon» from among them, put it into your soul, and shuffle your deck.

Quote :
Silver Fiend Wolf, Tamamo

AUTO[V] Limit Break 4 (This ability is active when you have 4 or more damage): When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gets [Power] +5000 until end of battle.
ACT[V]: [Counter Blast(1)] Choose one of your grade 2 or higher <Murakumo> rear-guards, search up to one card with the same name as the chosen unit from your deck, call it to a (RC), and shuffle your deck. At the end of the turn, place the unit called by this ability to the bottom of your deck.

Phantasmagoric Snowy Wind, Shirayuki

Unknown/Leader

Triggers

Quote :

Something Something - Dark Goat

Shadow Paladin Grade 3 fetcher

Quote :

Grade 3/Great Nature/10000 P/No Shield
Auto (?) LB4: [CB2] When this Unit attacks the Vangiuard, you can pay the cost. If you do, select of your other < Reargurds, Stand it, it gains 4000 Power, and when the Turn ends, that Unit is retired.
Auto (?): When this Unit attacks the Vanguard, it gains 3000 Power during the Battle

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2012-11-24, 09:43; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 07:09

Narukami get shafted, the **** is with that starter? The 9000 Booster however might be passable.

The two Grade 3 Aqua Forces do look very good (although I'm not entirely sure how to get the best out of them against X-Rides just yet). 10000 base really hurts though.

The starter seems like it sucks as well.

Gentle Jim is intriguing but possibly looks like it might flop but looks like it could do something in Coco.

Sky Master Farah is interesting, allowing you to pull out a 13000 Alice and spam some charge but at a very specific cost of probably you're second best attacker (that hopefully didn't get soul-charged earlier). I think I'll stick with Sara honestly.

Nightmare Summoner is great for your generic limit break, if it gets used at all though is another story.

I love Fire Juggler, I really want to see a G2/9K version.

Presenter outclassed by Girl.

Murakumo for best ******* art ever.

Also awesome, Shadows no longer have to rely on some stupid chain and not only that get fodder for Ill Dona and crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epideme

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 07:16

I love each and every Great Nature Grade 3 ever printed and this set is no exception. They are all amazing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 07:35

Hmm, Okay Farah might be useful to get 13000 Jumping Glenns or 15000 Jumping Jills or 13000 Alices.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NavyCherub

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 07:55

3XXXDDD wrote:
Gentle Jim is intriguing but possibly looks like it might flop but looks like it could do something in Coco.

In CoCo you can re-ride various times and push Tom (and various other units but most importantly Tom) to crossride hitting numbers while keeping CoCo's soulless boost and such. Heck with Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu you'll end up with excess soul to to similar things with. Seems pretty good in theory to me, running two or so copies.

edit//forgot you have to discard a card which is really lame but still, there is some use there maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 09:22

Presenter is actually pretty cool for Luquier.

> Soul Charge Presenter (Grade 0)
> Soul Charge Midnight Invader from the top 10 (Grade 3)
> Ride Grade 1, Grade 2, Luquier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 09:43

War Goddess, Susanoo
Grade 2/OTT/9000P/5000S
Auto (R): When this Unit Attacks, if you have a "Amaterasu" named Vanguard, this Unit gains 3000 Power during that Battle.

Battle Miko, Sayorihime
Grade 1/OTT/7000P/5000S
Auto (R): When this Unit Attacks, if you have a "Amaterasu" named Vanguard, this Unit gains 3000 Power during that Battle.

The Stronghold of Black Chains, Hoel
Grade 0/Gold Paladin/4000P/10000S
Auto: Harbinger
{{Activate (R): [Place this Unit in your Soul] Select 1 of your < Units(?), it gains 3000 Power during this turn.

http://blog-imgs-45.fc2.com/2/c/r/2critical/A8cBxUpCQAEu3eH.jpg
Stealth Fae, Oborocart
Grade 1/Murakumo/6000P/5000S
Auto: [CB?] When this Unit appears in the Vanguard/Rearguard Circle, if you have a < Vanguard, you can pay the cost. Select 1 of your < Rearguards, except "Stealth Fae, Oborocart", look though your Deck for up to 1 Unit with the same name as the target, call it to the Rearguard Circle, then shuffle your Deck, and at the end of your turn, place the Called Unit to the bottom of your Deck.

Stormrider, Damon
Grade 2/Aqua Force/9000P/5000S
Grade 2 version of the new Grade 3 (CB1 to swap after an attack on the Vanguard, regardless of when)

(Basil no good)

Aqua Force Luck Bird

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 12:00

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Hey, Alice. Guess what? Battleraizer can kill them. PLUS, and this is important, the only way you are getting off these effects is through sacking them with Duke or one of the bunnys for free, or using Garmore or Alfred for CB 2-4 depending on if you actually use their skills or not. Basically, these guys actually are better balanced than you realize, and their restriction is less fake than you think. Plus, Beaumains will always have a place in any deck that wants to use Ezel, Crossride or no, so not really invalidating stuff here, just giving you options. Still too much Gold, and yes could of been done better(I personally would of given them Brightlance's restriction, as they actually would be USABLE, unlike Brightlance and friends.), but hey, the Blasters are back in the... well, as they ARE spirits, I kind of doubt they're in the flesh. Plus, look at the art and tell me they are not even more badass then before.

You are beyond the level of idiocy that I willingly tolorate. You didn't make a single point that proves these are "balanced". Oh no, you have to rely on chance to get the first effect! And yet it's a 10k Grade 2 with Blade Feather Valkyrie's effect. It already breaks balance just from that. The ethereal drawback ISN'T a drawback. Oh fucking boy, a trigger can kill it. No one fucking drops triggers anyway since it's a 10k shield you lose. If you make a shitty column just to exploit ethereal, then you're bad at vanguard. If you have to use a normal or good column to kill it, IT'S THE SAME AS IF IT DIDN'T HAVE ETHEREAL.

Chrome Jailer - More imbalanced horse shit. PBD for cheaper AND Maiden of the Trailing Rose that doesn't have to hit. You can't give a better version of two different cards to the same card and expect that to be balanced. Eat a FUCKING dick Bushiroad and DIE in a fire. Oh gee, let's give more amazing sack potential to Pellinore, spirit blasters, and all the other nonsense you can call.

Why are Gold Paladins getting a Guard Griffon when they're never use it? Howabout giving it to Tachikaze. It was understandable the first time when they gave it to Kagero because it was just an experiment.

3D on Voltageclaw you're missing how many RGs he can retire. If that's 1, that's a neat skill that Narukami needed.

Dragon Dildo - Finally Narukami is starting to do something on its own. I wouldn't say this card is balanced but I would say it's unique to Narukami which is fine.

Dust Plasma - Oh boy more dumb vanilla crossride shit. We knew it was coming but that doesn't make it any less stupid.

Roh Roh and Soh Koh - This anti-CONT thing is really bad. Unless this gets massively better support.

Tri-Stinger Dragon - So basically a Bison clone that has a better unflip and a slightly better (no retire) power gift. But it doesn't fit Aqua Force at all. We'll have to see where they go with this.

Storm Rider Lysander - Good support though I'm worried about AQ still getting the shaft vs 11k or higher vanguards.

Officer Astrea - Beast Deity White tiger for anything and with lower power. The power pretty much makes it useless, though I suppose you could use the skill strictly in early game to get the nice benefit. All depending on if you want to minus early game. I'll have to test it.

Gentle Jim - I know I love the art. Bit of a hefty cost for this since Holy Disaster is better for cheaper, but I suppose that's for being able to choose.

Chain Master Farah - Leader still isn't even a drawback but it doesn't really need one. This is FINALLY a good balanced card. And it's for a deserving clan. I'd love to use this card. And it's not crossshit.

Laquier - I KNEW PM would get a card with this exact text eventually. I almost made an Orica of it. Job well done on this. Better than Kiriel and Thunder break. Bit worse than Garmore/Cocytus due to smaller pool. But it's what PM needed.

Fire Juggler - HOLY SHIT. I cannot express how much Pale Moon needed this. God damn this will beef up Sarah builds hardcore and stop people from using Bunny to waste Alice's CB.

Smiling Presenter - Arguably worse than Girl who crossed the Gap because no switchout but it's a Nightkid Clone and PM needed that badly especially for Crimson Beast Tamer. I'm just glad they didn't clone Greedy Hand, both to make him unique and because PM actually need G3s in the soul sometimes.

Wolf Tamamo - I'm glad they didn't make this CB:2. I was dreading it would be CB:2 and search for a copy of itself and it goes back. That having been said, we all knew this would be the one power breaker that doesn't even get a +1. :(

Some great nature wolf - Oh god this is brutal. You could make a whole deck of standing dopers.

Oracle Cross Shit - It's cross shit. More vanilla crap to support crossriding dildos.

Hoel - Kinda lame. 4000 power margal starter? Meh. Now in a crossride format, that's fine since starters are automatically -1 anyway. But I prefer Kyrph for the 5k boost.

Oborocart - It's CB:1. And the ninja effect again which is nice. Gotta keep that effect going every turn or you'll run out of pressure.

Stormrider Damon - I don't like it. Doesn't make any sense. Pay counterblast and only have 9k to work with before my swap? No thanks.

So it's like Bushiroad can make great cards as long as it's for a non-popular clan. The moment you let them touch Golds or something, they fuck up over and over and over beyond the level of fucking up. I'm starting to think they have two teams designing cards that never talk to each other: One for Golds and popular clans. And one for everything else. And the "everything else" team actually likes their job.

I seriously hate coming into this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 12:06

Voltage Claw is 1 front row rearguard.

Tri-Stinger Dragon seems to be made for Benedict Critical-Spam.dek (AQF get a 3rd Critical too, the Third one unflips damage).

I'd probably still play Sarah over Farah personally. Farah is good though.

Nothing to say elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 12:50

I think I just had an aneurysm.

I fucking knew GP's would be getting more buttshafting and now they've just given BB to GP's. Eventually, GP's will just consist of the unique cards they had to start with and reprints of RP's, making them obsolete because GP's do what they do but better.

It really does seem they are starting to settle on what some clans unique "gimmick" is supposed to be now. Narukami with their skill-negating and Murakumo with they swap-outs and clonings. The Narukami negation idea still needs a lot more cards that are actually useful for it before it'd get used, though. I can see them having loads of really high-power cards but with massive restrictions, like lots of 11k G2's and maybe even some really powerful G1's.

AQ seem to be getting nice support in that getting 4 attacks is going to be a lot more consistent, seeing as most of their decent cards need the 4th attack, this is a good thing.

The GN VG just seems to be so it can hit crossride numbers, so it's basically just the steroid effect. Every time I've played people with crossride decks, GN is one of those clans that hasn't really struggled to hit at all due to the sheer amount of steroids you can give to your units. At least, that's my experience. I'd rather them at least put the whole +3k when attacking to a clan that actually struggles a lot more, making it a little more useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 13:36

Omg, just the presence of Chrome Jailer insults the Narukami support. Why bushiroad??

Excorsist series isnt great at all, unless we got 12k bases on print.
Indigo = shit compared to photon bomber.
And what is the point of their new starter......

Edit: Indigo helps a rear vermillion/the BLOOD hit 20. But with all the 11k+ base out there..

Last edited by Biorhythm on 2012-11-24, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 13:40

AstoXx wrote:
I think I just had an aneurysm.

I fucking knew GP's would be getting more buttshafting and now they've just given BB to GP's. Eventually, GP's will just consist of the unique cards they had to start with and reprints of RP's, making them obsolete because GP's do what they do but better.

It really does seem they are starting to settle on what some clans unique "gimmick" is supposed to be now. Narukami with their skill-negating and Murakumo with they swap-outs and clonings. The Narukami negation idea still needs a lot more cards that are actually useful for it before it'd get used, though. I can see them having loads of really high-power cards but with massive restrictions, like lots of 11k G2's and maybe even some really powerful G1's.

AQ seem to be getting nice support in that getting 4 attacks is going to be a lot more consistent, seeing as most of their decent cards need the 4th attack, this is a good thing.

The GN VG just seems to be so it can hit crossride numbers, so it's basically just the steroid effect. Every time I've played people with crossride decks, GN is one of those clans that hasn't really struggled to hit at all due to the sheer amount of steroids you can give to your units. At least, that's my experience. I'd rather them at least put the whole +3k when attacking to a clan that actually struggles a lot more, making it a little more useful.

And Murakumos aren't gimped. If you seriously test out Magetsu along w/ the further confirmed support, you'll find that they are just fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 13:47

Alice wrote:
Lockon Stratos wrote:

You are beyond the level of idiocy that I willingly tolorate. You didn't make a single point that proves these are "balanced". Oh no, you have to rely on chance to get the first effect! And yet it's a 10k Grade 2 with Blade Feather Valkyrie's effect. It already breaks balance just from that. The ethereal drawback ISN'T a drawback. Oh fucking boy, a trigger can kill it. No one fucking drops triggers anyway since it's a 10k shield you lose. If you make a shitty column just to exploit ethereal, then you're bad at vanguard. If you have to use a normal or good column to kill it, IT'S THE SAME AS IF IT DIDN'T HAVE ETHEREAL.

Chrome Jailer - More imbalanced horse shit. PBD for cheaper AND Maiden of the Trailing Rose that doesn't have to hit. You can't give a better version of two different cards to the same card and expect that to be balanced. Eat a FUCKING dick Bushiroad and DIE in a fire. Oh gee, let's give more amazing sack potential to Pellinore, spirit blasters, and all the other nonsense you can call.

Why are Gold Paladins getting a Guard Griffon when they're never use it? Howabout giving it to Tachikaze. It was understandable the first time when they gave it to Kagero because it was just an experiment.

3D on Voltageclaw you're missing how many RGs he can retire. If that's 1, that's a neat skill that Narukami needed.

Dragon Dildo - Finally Narukami is starting to do something on its own. I wouldn't say this card is balanced but I would say it's unique to Narukami which is fine.

I don't see the usefulness of voltageclaw enough to see it occupying a G3 spot in the deck tho. Narukamis are already CB heavy, and this guy is 10k. If it was 11k however.... Dildo + voltageclaw is viable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AstoXx

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 13:55

OK, first all of those could have been 1 post.
Second, when did I say anything about Murakumo being "gimped", as you put it? I don't recall ever posting that or even THINKING it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 14:01

AstoXx wrote:
OK, first all of those could have been 1 post.
Second, when did I say anything about Murakumo being "gimped", as you put it? I don't recall ever posting that or even THINKING it.

First of all, theres no need to sound butthurt o.0 seriously.

I reread your post, and I've misinterpreted your post, probably due to all the stuff happening on pojo and your choice of words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klaus

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 14:55

The non-GP stuff is pretty cool for sure. Actually starting to like Murakumo more.

The Pale Moon cards are damn spiffy, I agree with Wolfen that I'd probably run Sarah over Farah but some playtesting is certainly in order.

But it does seem like they can't make cards for popular clans. Guess when a main character uses it they have to think of ways to make it flashy and retarded so the sparkles will get the kid's to rape their parent's bank account.

Also polar bears are cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 19:45

Quote :
http://blog-imgs-53.fc2.com/y/u/r/yuru7vangaru/20121124231251f7f.jpg

BT09/064 Oracle Guardian, Sphinx C
Oracle Think Tank/Grade 2/Battleroid/8000/5000
ACT (V/R): [Counter Blast (2)] During this turn, this Unit gets +4000 Power.

So this is a generic thing. Personally, I think it should have been 9000 or 1 CB

Also

BT09/065 Rock Witch, GaGa C
Oracle Think Tank/Grade 2/Human/7000/5000
AUTO (V/R): When this unit attacks, if there are no cards in your soul, draw a card, choose a card from your hand, and put it on the bottom of your deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 20:28

OH MY MOTHER LICKING FUCKGOD I JUST REALIZED THE MURAKUMO WOLF IS ACT.

HOLY SHIT. I'm so used to Power Breakers being On-ride, that I was let down it wasn't a +1. Dear jesus fucking shits I had no idea. CB:1 to clone any Grade 2 or higher any number of times till the end of the turn? Holy living dicks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 22:02

Alice, partially joking in my post. I do agree that they're not really balanced, although I will tell you they aren't quite as broken as you think, as they're skill is in actuality a CB 2 at minimum, I think. There isn't a Paladin that calls without CB that isn't RP Garmores or Lop Ear who probably required a CB to call himself, right? Now, actually talking about them themselves, Dark will see more action than Blade, as of the two, Dark is the one with a tangible improvement on the original, being that he works as a rearguard unlike the original, whereas Blade just has a cheaper and less likely to actually use version of the original, so he's probably only seeing action in GPs, which is STILL STUPID. Make them work in their original clans BEFORE letting them be part of another, cause if you're going to do this whole "dual clans" thing, make sure they help their OWN clan more than the... need a good term for the non original clan.

Also, Susanoo IS a Bediviere clone? AAAARGH!!! The god of summer storms doesn't deserve to be shoved out of the spotlight by his sisters. He deserves to be the boss of his own deck type. Ugh, one male OTT boss. Is that two much to ask?

Also, ACT? ACT??? Oh good Lord in heaven thank you, this is a godsend. Murakumo needed this, they needed it SOOO bad it hurt.

Also, remembered Charger and clones there of, but am too lazy to change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 22:26

No their skill is NOT CB:2. If you used a CB:1 to get it out, then you just got that card as +1 for CB:1. If you then use the innate skill for another CB:1 you just got another +1.

It's CB:2 for +2 when you sack it. Again, it's bullshit for a 10000 Grade 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pcyborg

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-11-24, 22:47

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Alice, partially joking in my post. I do agree that they're not really balanced, although I will tell you they aren't quite as broken as you think, as they're skill is in actuality a CB 2 at minimum, I think. There isn't a Paladin that calls without CB that isn't RP Garmores or Lop Ear who probably required a CB to call himself, right? Now, actually talking about them themselves, Dark will see more action than Blade, as of the two, Dark is the one with a tangible improvement on the original, being that he works as a rearguard unlike the original, whereas Blade just has a cheaper and less likely to actually use version of the original, so he's probably only seeing action in GPs, which is STILL STUPID. Make them work in their original clans BEFORE letting them be part of another, cause if you're going to do this whole "dual clans" thing, make sure they help their OWN clan more than the... need a good term for the non original clan.

Also, Susanoo IS a Bediviere clone? AAAARGH!!! The god of summer storms doesn't deserve to be shoved out of the spotlight by his sisters. He deserves to be the boss of his own deck type. Ugh, one male OTT boss. Is that two much to ask?

Also, ACT? ACT??? Oh good Lord in heaven thank you, this is a godsend. Murakumo needed this, they needed it SOOO bad it hurt.

Also, remembered Charger and clones there of, but am too lazy to change it.

I beg to differ. Dark retires a G2 or LOWER unit on the front row. Half the time, the front row is G2 or higher. It has to be on call from the deck. The only way I see this working consistently is on a deck running starcall -___-. In terms of usefulness I'm still betting on Blade more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   

Back to top Go down

BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: