HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-09-26, 10:56

Banlist? I sure hope they don't continue making imbalanced cards so as to require one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-09-26, 11:37

At this point Alice, I don't even know what to believe anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfen
Moderator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-09, 01:08

Alice wrote:
Someone explain to me why NK and GP get continuous goddamn updates
Other than BT04, BT06 and BT08 - 3 out of 9 sets - Oracle Think Tank has been in each set.
And Kagero / RP was featured, fairly heavily, in sets 1-5.

I don't like it much more than you do, but it's the anime doing it. Gotta favor those main characters to bring the fanboys running with their wallets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-14, 09:44

BT09 Angel Feathers presumably, skills aren't completely confirmed.

Crimson Heart, Nahas
Grade 0 / Angel Feathers - Angel (?) / 5000 Power / 10000 Shield / Boost

Auto: When you ride another < unit onto this unit, you may call this unit on a Rearguard Circle.
Activate [Rearguard]: [Choose a unit named "Crimson Heart, Nahas" and "Crimson Mind, Baruch" from the Rearguard Circles and put them into Soul] If you have a unit named "Crimson Drive, Aphrodite" in your Vanguard Circle, search your deck for up to one card named "Crimson Impact, Metatron", ride it, and shuffle your deck.

Crimson Mind, Baruch
Grade 1 / Angel Feathers - Angel (?) / 7000 Power / 5000 Shield / Boost

[Activate] [Damage Zone]: [Flip this unit face down] If your Vanguard is <, it gains Power +3000 until the end of this turn.


Crimson Drive, Aphrodite
Grade 2 / Angel Feathers - Angel (?) / 9000 Power / 5000 Shield / Intercept

[Activate] [Damage Zone]: [Flip this unit face down] If your Vanguard is <, it gains Power +3000 until the end of this turn.

Crimson Impact, Metatron
Grade 3 / Angel Feathers - Angel / 10000 Power / No Shield / Twin Drive!!

[Activate] [Vanguard] [LB4] :[CB1, Choose 2 < unit from your Rearguard Circles and put them on the Damage Zone] Choose 2 face-up < units from your damage zone and call them onto different Rearguard Circles.
[Auto] [Vanguard]: When this unit is boosted by an < unit, it gains Power +3000 until the end of the battle.

Rampage Cart Angel
Grade 0 / Angel Feathers - Angel / 5000 Power / 10000 Shield / Boost / Critical Trigger

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-14, 18:03

See, Metatron is exactly what AF needed for Kiriel to work. And Shamsiel before was what was needed to make Nociels + Calamity work. Looks like Bushiroad is doing good. Though 12 crit AF I am not looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-14, 18:17

Yeah, Kiriel and her Personal Booster actually really fits well in here. Abuse Metatron with a Love Machine Gun Nociel to basically give it no cost too. Metatron is actually a rather intricate card with a couple of interesting things noted but I'm sure more of them will reveal themselves sooner or later.

While 12 Critical is intriguing at the same time I'm pissed it isn't a second Draw Trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 06:31

Apologies for the double post but come Set 9 the Keyword for Starting Vanguards that call themselves to rear are now known as "Pioneer" or "Herald" or something similar as seen in the new COTD (The new Crimson Angel Feather).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 09:06

Well I feel it's safe to say that Metatron is relatively stupid with Pegasus.

Limit Break + Pegasus = 11000 Booster (provided Pegasus was out)

+ Seven 10000 Grade 3s (namely Hermial & other Metatron) = 21000 Column
+ 4 Love Machine Gun = 21000 Column (include it's own swap for 13000 Booster)
+ 10000 Grade 1 = 21000 Column
+ 9000 Grade 2 = 20000 Column

Just tip of the iceberg too, Metatron can also turn Turiel into a 10000 Guard via Limit Break and then a following up Love Machine Gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meeb

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 10:12

3XXXDDD wrote:
Well I feel it's safe to say that Metatron is relatively stupid with Pegasus.

Limit Break + Pegasus = 11000 Booster (provided Pegasus was out)

+ Seven 10000 Grade 3s (namely Hermial & other Metatron) = 21000 Column
+ 4 Love Machine Gun = 21000 Column (include it's own swap for 13000 Booster)
+ 10000 Grade 1 = 21000 Column
+ 9000 Grade 2 = 20000 Column

Just tip of the iceberg too, Metatron can also turn Turiel into a 10000 Guard via Limit Break and then a following up Love Machine Gun.

Man.... I'll have to try that out.

Thankfully Metatron doesn't have Shamshiel's annoying psuedo-12k defense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 10:56

3XXXDDD wrote:
Apologies for the double post but come Set 9 the Keyword for Starting Vanguards that call themselves to rear are now known as "Pioneer" or "Herald" or something similar as seen in the new COTD (The new Crimson Angel Feather).

Precursor would also work, if my two years of High School Japaneese are serving me right. Of course, it make not much sense in context, but it sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 15:45

3XXXDDD wrote:

Crimson Impact, Metatron
Grade 3 / Angel Feathers - Angel / 10000 Power / No Shield / Twin Drive!!

[Activate] [Vanguard] [LB4] :[CB1, Choose 2 < unit from your Rearguard Circles and put them on the Damage Zone] Choose 2 face-up < units from your damage zone and call them onto different Rearguard Circles.
[Auto] [Vanguard]: When this unit is boosted by an < unit, it gains Power +3000 until the end of the battle.

Edit on these, apparently the 3000 boost isn't when boosted but the same conditions as Clutch Rifle or Iron Heart Masteme (When you have equal or more damage).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meeb

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 16:03

3XXXDDD wrote:
3XXXDDD wrote:

Crimson Impact, Metatron
Grade 3 / Angel Feathers - Angel / 10000 Power / No Shield / Twin Drive!!

[Activate] [Vanguard] [LB4] :[CB1, Choose 2 unit from your Rearguard Circles and put them on the Damage Zone] Choose 2 face-up units from your damage zone and call them onto different Rearguard Circles.
[Auto] [Vanguard]: When this unit is boosted by an unit, it gains Power +3000 until the end of the battle.

Edit on these, apparently the 3000 boost isn't when boosted but the same conditions as Clutch Rifle or Iron Heart Masteme (When you have equal or more damage).

In Japan don't the cards only function at more damage, while in English it is at equal or more?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 19:01

And now Hospital has more ways to get quick soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-15, 19:20

Alice wrote:
And now Hospital has more ways to get quick soul.

Yup. Nearly got it off today except my friend drew into a bloody Perfect with 0 cards and then checked for fodder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pcyborg

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 11:47

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 11:52

Those are looking awfully crossridey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 13:56

I'm hoping not. Bushiroad just restored my faith by not making Cosmo Lord a crossride. If they break this trust, it's going to be hard to give a fuck about this game in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 14:19

Alice wrote:
I'm hoping not. Bushiroad just restored my faith by not making Cosmo Lord a crossride. If they break this trust, it's going to be hard to give a fuck about this game in the future.

Agreed.

Even if they're at the level of PBO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 15:01

We can only pray to the Vangods. ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpitFire

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 16:24

Yeah, I'm starting to believe that there's a 100 % chance of crossrides coming out with no changes. There way of balancing them will be to keep releasing better limit breaks and more crossrides. My only hope is that when dote goes to 50% played in tourneys that they will ban or limit DOTE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 16:27

I don't think so. They released 0 crossrides for two sets and several extra boosters until 8. Even in 8, they only gave it to a super undersupported clan, probably due to the plot needing Kenji to stop jobbing. It's not a good excuse though. I'm just not yet convinced Bushiroad is going to stoop that low.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juggernaut Maximum

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-16, 23:35

the more i look at them the more crossridey they look. lol

hey its all forgiven if they make a Juggernaut Maximum crossride. (LOL i am SOOOO Unbiased)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulKaiser

avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-17, 03:21

If they didnt do anything to him in the Japanese field (unlike Barcgal) I doubt a change here will happen. Especially given how our clan ratios are lining up with theirs. Mn it's gonna be a long Bushivetr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3XXXDDD
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-17, 07:04

Bushivetr? If you're going to make up words, at least have the decency to explain them -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   2012-10-17, 07:11

He's being pretentious. He's combining Bushiroad and Fimbulvetr (endless winter).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons   

Back to top Go down
 
BT09: Clash of the Knights & Dragons
Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: News-
Jump to: