Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+176
Lightning
Vulturius
Gris
Salamandros
Dakota
Zoologist A
DJet89
blackwingEX
Vulcanpeace
kyurenjo
GrumpyOwl
BrookylnRage
farmergiles
Rexfighter
einherjar145
Argroh Valdios
CatTurtle
Kagami Ts
Scruffy420
TheCrimsonSoldier
NightmareDraw
Kasmania
MadMarch
Leonheart
yuzuruk
Jabberwock
Skyehawthorn
LightLightning
nate
MonolithAngel
root-3
Sky-V
Kodokami
aniodia
SayuriMatsuri
EclipseOfAshes
hawkeye
AegisCrow
UZI_tha_KLOWN
Chain11207
Black Phoenix
Avid
Zeronos
cardrevolution
phoenix_yamato
Reshbal
YAMIshin
Sir Woof Woofingon of wag
black cat
specrtalduke9387
123Deckbox
Raulm3
lexigurl97
beserking
sageco
MetaScratch
noobsaibot9387
junri
NicShare
Best_Sociopath
Lightswo2
Noy620
Mr. WoW
chromereaper
seththecookiehunter
jman5x
Jflux
dehart68
TwinPsionic
BlackManticore
aditde
spica
Rider Kick
Edalborez
The King of Hearts
Askandyr
FoodForThought
neogenisis
LiighTning
Hexagon
Epideme
Starphoenix
furion
simplyvanguard
GalladeTheAbsol
Loaded Lux
VesperGhoul
Donkay
doomboykhoi
taesyeon
alexander.stone88
Koko
Clement_Tea
LeEdenWeiss
gettineggywithit
Redbeastmage
haxie-kun
DragonāˆžBlade
bucketcat
fotonurth
Chestnut_Rice
Gelatin
jamalamba
tehhammer
LittleFighterFox
DJ_Rapster
Nihckeuq
Kyril
Smittons
Xroshawk
TehNACHO
luis
Oflari
MysticEyes
Alvarofsj
Azure Falcon
DracoFox
Negi
Trinam
AbysmalDragon
WingZero
Featherine
Kirosnefakman
Omnigeek
Duce
Desir
Wingtips
Night_Live
Werekill
Shadowbane
Truelight
3XXXDDD
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
HerO
Vendetta98
richila
Tryston
NavyCherub
CyprusWHM
Zxblaze
mikeyli
zerotaine
corundum
ShiftyFish
Deingel
Nysonin609
megazordprime
SK HiToKiRi
Pcyborg
koalakyle
AstoXx
newbishop
The Pirate Guy
Lockon Stratos
AzraelZero
wan0009
Creepichi
PureCray
ScarletWeather
PuppyCop
firagadam
MattSide92
Mongoose
suna
Hal18
Another Leather Lung
Kaji Motomiya
ShinkenRed
HugeMcLargeTall
Traesive
Klaus
OGTriggerz
SoulKaiser
Wolfen
Mizuki
Alice
180 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
blackwingEX

blackwingEX

Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: blackwingEX   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-04-29, 19:31

Where you Cardfight: Metro Manila, Philippines

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Demonic Lord Dudley Emperor - Dragonic Overlord the End

Your Favorite Clan: Spike Brothers

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Yu-gi-oh! Anime mostly

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since December 2011

How did you get to V-Mundi?: when a link to the Anti-Hamburger-Time petition was posted on the local CFV FB group lolz

A little about yourself: http: http://9gag.com/gag/aPw5ZpG <- more or less
Back to top Go down
GrumpyOwl

GrumpyOwl

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-04-29, 22:36

Kirosnefakman wrote:

Vanguard in Barcelona exists.

Really? Awesome! Do they use English cards or does Vanguard print Spanish cards? Any advice on where to go in Barcelona?
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-04-30, 10:08

GrumpyOwl wrote:
Kirosnefakman wrote:

Vanguard in Barcelona exists.

Really? Awesome! Do they use English cards or does Vanguard print Spanish cards? Any advice on where to go in Barcelona?

They play English cards (Spanish ones do not exist). I'll PM you the address of a premises where an online shop holds tournaments monthly (normally).

In a town 70 km away from Barcelona people play Vanguard too if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
DJet89

DJet89

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-16, 19:52

Where you Cardfight:
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Your Avatar (favorite unit):
Circular Saw, Kiriel (My 1st Grade 3)

Your Favorite Clan:
Angel Feather

Non-Vanguard Hobbies:
Reading, Puzzles, Playing MOBA games

About how long have you been Cardfighting:
About 6 months

How did you get to V-Mundi?
A friend introduced me to this site when I first started playing.

A little about yourself:
Well before Vanguard, I was into other TCGs before money management came into my life.
After some years after I got back to it with this game. Aside from that i'm just a all-around gamer and an upcoming Computer IT.
Back to top Go down
Zoologist A

Zoologist A

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-19, 16:38

Where you Cardfight:

Bangor, County Down, Northern Ireland.

Your Avatar (favorite unit):

Spirit Exceed. I just love his art so much, more than any other card I've seen so far, I think. Also he reminds me so much of Cervantes from Soul Calibur. I would also say Shield Seed Squire since he was my first SVG and is just so cute!

Your Favorite Clan:

I couldn't choose one clan on its own as my favourite, but my favourite Nation is definitely Zoo. Megacolony/Neo Nectar and Great Nature ftw! My favourite non-Zoo clan would be Granblue.

Non-Vanguard Hobbies:

I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh! but I quit soon after the first wave of Hidden Arsenal packs came out in the UK. I just hated the way the pace kept increasing until people pretty much had game by turn 2. Not to mention how expensive it was to maintain a winning deck.

Besides that I enjoy programs like Doctor Who, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, Merlin and many others, as well as reading, swimming and internet roleplay.

About how long have you been Cardfighting:

Bought the Kagero and Royal Paladin trial decks around Halloween time 2012. Then got the Nova Grappler, Narukami and Gold Paladin trial decks for Christmas. I started collecting and playing properly around February 2013, so I've only been playing seriously for around four months.

How did you get to V-Mundi?

I was actually searching the internet for ideas on which Clan would best suit my style and preferences and camae across V-Mundi's "What Clan are you?" Questionnaire. Also used the Vanguard on a Budget page extensively and finally decided to register properly.

A little about yourself:

Twenty Three years old. Male. Currently on Work Experience for 8 Weeks and then will most likely be jobless again. My favourite Vanguard decks that I've never built would be Asura Kaiser/Death Army Stand, Shamsiel Angel Feather, or any OTT deck.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-19, 16:58

I'm going take a wild guess and say you know Duce?

Do you play Megacolony by any chance?

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-05-19, 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zoologist A

Zoologist A

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-19, 18:02

I do know Duce; although I've not known him long; maybe two months, if that.

I do play Megacolony, Giraffa was the second Vanguard deck that I built and is still one of my mainline decks. I also only need 4 Machining Mosquito before I get to play around with that deck, should be getting them this week. ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-19, 19:27

Nice, glad to hear someone getting use out of the placement test and the budget article. Most people never mention them.
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-19, 22:17

I suppose I should join the fun.

Where you Cardfight: Online, also Oak Ridge and Knoxville, TN

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Anything with Magatsu in its name (insane luck with the ride chain)

Your Favorite Clan: Definitely Murakumo. Special Summons everywhere!

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: I'm a little into a lot of things, mostly roleplaying, some animes, and game design/programming. Been thinking about creating a new BYOND game for Vanguard (Vanguard Virtual, fully automatic, include cardfighting AI), but with CFC shut down, it's on the backburner unless I get enough support.

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Let's see... Resonance of Thunder Dragon was brand-new.... My first deck, so... About a year now.

How did you get to V-Mundi? Found it a while ago when I was looking for a template to make custom vanguard cards (cause I'm a dork like that) and never decided to join the forum until today.

A little about yourself: I'm 22, almost 23. I live in a small town where me and my one friend are, so far, the only people in town I can confirm play Vanguard. Corroborated by the fact that Walmart no longer carries Vanguard merchandise. I've been evolving in card games since I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! again in 2010. Dropped Yu-Gi-Oh! almost entirely for Vanguard. Very interested in Information Technology fields... Chances are, if it's broken, I can at least give you a few ideas on how to fix it. Wanted to be a computer tech for a bit, now I'm looking at getting into game design and programming. I started in BYOND a few years ago, learning to code and see what BYOND was capable through a game I was given named Charmed Online. My character name was Dakota, and the guy who gave me the game, Kyros or Ky, decided to shorten my name. In an effort to not be called "Dakky", I swapped to "Kota". I will respond to Dakota, Kota, or a variety of other nicknames I've earned. Also, in case it hasn't been made noticed, I'm a bit of a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-20, 05:47

I started on Set 2 and now I feel really old. Thanks, Kota
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-05-20, 16:26

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Salamandros

Salamandros

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-04, 14:48

Where you Cardfight: Brooklyn, NY
Your Avatar: Demonic Lord Dudley Emperor
Your Favorite Clan: Spike Brothers (although I'm starting to like Dimension Police more)
Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Magic the Gathering, reading
How long you've been Cardfighting: About 4 months
A little about yourself: Played quite a few cardgames in my lifetime, with Magic being my personal favorite. Studying to be a social worker.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-04, 19:58

WELCOME TO MARIO KART
Back to top Go down
Gris

Gris

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-04, 21:29

Where you Cardfight: central Wisconsin
Your Avatar: Looking for one
Your Favorite Clan: haven't tried them all so I can't say.
Non-Vanguard Hobbies: collecting old books and watching animated romances, harems, and space operas.
How long you've been Cardfighting: since mid April
A little about yourself: full time steel worker and part time student attempting to go full time german, russian, japanese, italian student. lonely 19 y/o with a thing for books and languages
Back to top Go down
Vulturius

Vulturius

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-05, 02:34

Where you Cardfight: Manitoba, Canada

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Origin Mage, Ildona. Nothing escapes from my long arms either. (I thought that was funny in my brain, but thinking about it more... Maybe it's more creepy...)

Your Favorite Clan: Ugh, don't make me choose... Right at this very moment... Shadow Paladins, with Dimension Police very close behind.
But they could get replaced by Dark Irregulars, Megacolony, Nova Grappler, Pale Moon, Granblue or Great Nature at literally any second...

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Video Games, and spending money. Yay!

About how long have you been Cardfighting: About 8 months or so. Started by buying up all the Pale Moon I liked for me and ALL the Narukami for my significant other, cause who else could I force to play with me? Now, between the two of us, there is not one clan we don't have access to.

How did you get to V-Mundi?: I forget the circumstances, but somehow got linked through Pojo.

A little about yourself: I like technology and games of all kinds. What else matters?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Introduction   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-05, 14:35

Hello to everyone in V-Mundi comunity.I am new to this forum here and I would like to do a little contribution if that what it takes.

I am a local cardfighter that does research in every clans and competitive matches.I am more to OCG CFVG because that is what I started first and my clan is Narukami.Currently I use a Eradicator deck that focus on utilizing Gauntlet Buster,Sweep Commando and Dragonic Descendant.

I am a competitive person to be exact and I prefer to figure out strategy that contributes to each and every single plays I make.To ensure winning,I would take sometime to research and to understand the clan much better.

Overall.This is a bit of my intro and I hope to knows you guys more in this community.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
TheReapr

TheReapr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-05, 16:34

Where you Cardfight: Central New Mexico

Your Avatar (favorite unit): Gauntlet Buster Dragon or Dungaree (Dragon with a lightning bow... c'mon)

Your Favorite Clan: Narukami/Kagero

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Gaming (board or video), movies, college (when I'm in school), and sports (watching/playing)

About how long have you been Cardfighting: Since March

How did you get to V-Mundi?: Google search when I was learning about the clans and trying to find one that suited my play style.

A little about yourself: I probably don't fit the normal demograph for cardfighting, but I have been playing TCG's off and on (mostly on) for the past 11 years and I really enjoy them. I've played YuGiOh, WoW, VS System , and now Vanguard. Looking forward to contributing to the community.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-05, 18:05

Lightning wrote:
Hello to everyone in V-Mundi comunity.I am new to this forum here and I would like to do a little contribution if that what it takes.

I am a local cardfighter that does research in every clans and competitive matches.I am more to OCG CFVG because that is what I started first and my clan is Narukami.Currently I use a Eradicator deck that focus on utilizing Gauntlet Buster,Sweep Commando and Dragonic Descendant.

I am a competitive person to be exact and I prefer to figure out strategy that contributes to each and every single plays I make.To ensure winning,I would take sometime to research and to understand the clan much better.

Overall.This is a bit of my intro and I hope to knows you guys more in this community.

Cheers
We don't actually play the Japanese version of the game at all. The closest we get to that is testing sets about a month or so before their release in English. This, as shown on the blog page and the about page ( https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t356-what-is-v-mundi-about ) is a fully English Vanguard community.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-06, 07:53

Yeah.But I like to discuss TCG and OCG version of CFVG

I prefer to talk about the variety of option there is to make the game having a more structural prediction and what to except on the upcoming sets.

That is why I am here.I really like to promote the vast area that OCG CFVG offers.

Back to top Go down
BlasterDark

BlasterDark

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-07, 13:55

Hi, everyone! Forgot to introduce myself. BlasterDark.
I card fight at Louisiana. The Vanguard community sadly is small here so I mainly test decks out by myself.
My favorite Avatar is...Blaster Dark! I felt that Bushiroad did an injustice to him though by making him pretty useless outside the vanguard circle unlike his counterpart (can't wait for the Revengers so then I can actually run 4 of him!).
Favourite clan is Shadow Paladins, though as of now in the English meta they have received little love from Bushiroad. They are my favorites in looks and theme, but I generally like playing with Pale Moon.
Non-Vanguard hobbies are anime, manga, and writing. I am also looking into Z/X but that's another story.
How long have you been playing Vanguard: August 2012 I think. I bought the Gold Paladin trial deck thinking I'd use it as a skeleton to make a Spectral Duke deck. This was before I knew that Gold were bad. I just wanted to try them since they were Suzugamori Ren's new deck. And also seeing as Shadow Paladins hadn't come out yet.
A little about yourself: I love sweets though I rarely eat them.
Back to top Go down
Alarrick

Alarrick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-08, 10:46

Ah! I forgot to introduce myself as well. I am Alarrick...

I Cardfight out of Rochester, New York and consider myself quite lucky to be in an area with a relatively large concentration of Cardfight players.

My Avatar Unit is Beast Deity Azure Dragon, though I rather Kamui had used a better ride chant for him in the anime... "Blue Dragon Sleeping on the Blue Planet!...." Uh... You're creative.

My favorite without contest, are my Nova Grapplers. Which is rather odd considering that in nearly every context outside of Vanguard I HATE everything that has anything to do with giant robots.

Non-Vanguard hobbies are spending time with friends, music, writing, and a great many other things that I won't bother rambling on about here.

I have been playing Cardfight! Vanguard since about December 2011, and I have played just about every clan in the game for at least a short period of time. The first clan I ever played in English was a Gold Paladin deck built around Great Silver Wolf Garmore, and in Japanese the first deck I played was a Granblue deck built around Spirit Exceed.

One other thing that I should probably mention, is that I am one of those people who absolutely refuses to conform to meta, and as a result I will do just about everything in my power to find a way to make an underplayed card useful... This of course has ended with mixed results. For example, on one hand I built a deck around the Dark Dictator and had considerable success with it before growing bored and moving on. On the other hand... I had a phase where I obsessed over finding a way of making a deck built completely around Ultimate Lifeform Cosmolord competitive... While the deck wasn't terrible... It was average at best, so I scrapped it and moved on.
Back to top Go down
WildEagle18

WildEagle18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty2013-06-08, 20:40

'Sup to everyone in V-mundi :)

Where you Cardfight: Toronto, Canada.

Your Avatar (favorite unit): The Phoenix, Calamity Flame (just because her artwork looks friggin' amazing)

Your Favorite Clan: Angel Feather

Non-Vanguard Hobbies: Basketball and Videogames

About how long have you been Cardfighting: I started when it came out in NA but took hiatus 'cause of school, got back to it again just a month ago. I''m still quite a newbie but Alice's articles help me a lot to understand stuff like field scalability & guarding

How did you get to V-Mundi? I google Angel Feathers deck build then it lead me to your analysis which help me to build my Shamsiel Deck and Kiriel Aggro deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: