Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So let's talk about crossrides!

Go down 
+44
phoenix_yamato
Chain11207
Avid
Edalborez
junri
noobsaibot9387
Featherine
LittleFighterFox
NinjaSonic
Tryston
gettineggywithit
alexander.stone88
VesperGhoul
HugeMcLargeTall
TehNACHO
smellmybox
Chestnut_Rice
DragonāˆžBlade
G&P Kitsy
Omnigeek
CyprusWHM
Klaus
zerotaine
ShiftyFish
Dark5ide
Deingel
Mizuki
Nysonin609
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
Lockon Stratos
ThtAzndomination
AzraelZero
3XXXDDD
zawarudo
Epideme
Another Leather Lung
wan0009
meeb
AstoXx
veldrien
Alice
ScarletWeather
TheAngryBeard
PureCray
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-09, 14:19

It's all good. Our school group of friends has already informed the only guy wanting to play MLB that while playing us, MLB would lose its 2k boost to defence effect.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-09, 16:32

Chestnut_Rice wrote:
It's all good. Our school group of friends has already informed the only guy wanting to play MLB that while playing us, MLB would lose its 2k boost to defence effect.
Owned
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-09, 19:18

Well, that's effective.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-09, 19:34

Chestnut_Rice wrote:

Why not make it a +1000 on the opp's turn? Since it needs the addition of the 2 blasters into the soul. By this approach DOTE is much better since he still has a 11k base on the opponents turn, with less needed in the soul.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-10, 01:52

Still makes MLB the dominant RP deck since they get an easy 11k plus an easy crit. That far overreaches Galahad's areas on two fronts.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-10, 03:58

Alice wrote:
Still makes MLB the dominant RP deck since they get an easy 11k plus an easy crit. That far overreaches Galahad's areas on two fronts.

True, but it's the same as DOTE which will still be the dominant Kagero deck with this rule with it's ability to threaten with dbl twin drive with it's 11k body.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-10, 19:31

VesperGhoul wrote:
Alice wrote:

True, but it's the same as DOTE which will still be the dominant Kagero deck with this rule with it's ability to threaten with dbl twin drive with it's 11k body.
No dude. If you're errataing shit for Crossrides, you don't stop at the 13k. The End is doubly broken because of its effect. He'd need to lose Twin Drive. He wouldn't be much better than the other Kageros.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-10, 19:46

Alice wrote:

MLB is 10000 base (static Critical is still dumb though).
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-12, 23:19

He just said +1000 on both turns. That's 11k.
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 17:44

Bad news, everyone.

It's official, MLB will NOT be nerfed for the English format. It still gains the +2000 on both players turns.

There is a bit of good news, though: We still don't have English pictures of DOTE and Peanut Butter Overlord. This might mean that they're not in the packs, but...
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 17:49

Well, if the two of them don't show up then that's at least a start. It's not ideal, but I'd rather have to deal with one than I would three. I get there's a chance they'll still be there, but I think someone needs to try to be an optimist here.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 17:50

What are you guys talking about? DOTE and PBO are in the packs.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 17:52

gettineggywithit wrote:
Bad news, everyone.

It's official, MLB will NOT be nerfed for the English format. It still gains the +2000 on both players turns.

There is a bit of good news, though: We still don't have English pictures of DOTE and Peanut Butter Overlord. This might mean that they're not in the packs, but...

"ahem"

So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 IcTfLzD
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 17:55

gettineggywithit wrote:
We still don't have English pictures of DOTE and Peanut Butter Overlord. This might mean that they're not in the packs, but...

Peers that I have already have the cards in English as far as I know the cards aren't nerfed.

http://puu.sh/24KUW
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-18, 18:02

And never mind.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-19, 05:02

I admire your ability to delude yourself this far
Back to top Go down
Omnigeek

Omnigeek

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-19, 11:21

Hey I didn't go to the pre-release. How am I going to know what stuff's currently out.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-19, 19:55

GODDAMN PEANUT BUTTER NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD!!!
Seriously though that card looks epic... :p
Back to top Go down
gettineggywithit

gettineggywithit

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-20, 01:56

First of all, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Second of all, dat foil pattern.
Back to top Go down
noobsaibot9387

noobsaibot9387

PostSubject: what the ninja has to say about crossrdes   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 11:46

i've been playing cfv for awhile now. and the first thing i noticed when the crossrides were released in japan is that they ruled the format, but then a little thing called limit break was released and the crossrides faded. (with a little help from a "temporary ban list") i don't see the issue with crossrides and welcome them. besides in time all clans will have a crossride anyway so why complain about it. there not as broken and way too situational to be considered broken. my reasons why:

1. to make them good you have to run a deck around the crossride in question.

2. you have to be able to provide that situation or manipulate the creaton of the situation.

3. some of them require to override a grade 3 witch if your deck ran right in the first place should be able to kill your opponent without using the crossrides in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 12:02

Uh, if you had any input it was best to put it here: https://vmundi.forumotion.com/t173-so-let-s-talk-about-crossrides

Maybe an admin can move it or something.

BTW, no, Crossrides have NOT faded. It's crossrides and Break Rides. And people only run Break Rides either because they don't see that Bad End Dragger is the ONLY one to run and people got hyped, or they steadfastly refuse to run what Game Theory says is the better option.

1. No-one cares if you have to specialize. At the end of the day all you want is the 13k body that Crossrides give you and decent hard hitters. That's it.

2. People have already mathematically calculated that 68% of the time you will get the correct rides off. If the odds were anywhere below 49% then yeah, but since it isn't this becomes a perfectly legit strategy. 7/10 games = pretty piss easy to me.

3. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT Phantom Blaster Dragon is just CRAP without its Crossride. I'm sorry but it just is. -3 and get PG'd for your troubles. Daiyusha's pretty lame too as a stand-alone card. 10k's a bit abuse-able and it needs something else to really be deadly.
No-one runs crossrides so that they can just sit on a regular Vanguard. If I'm given a chainsaw that runs on the screams of my enemies and shoots lasers, my first thought isn't going to be 'welp, I'd better save THIS for later!' I'd rather take the 13k Vanguard that has a skill over an 10k/11k that has a skill.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 13:23

Topics merged. Ji Endo has no weakness. Not a single freaking one.
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:24

psst crossrides are not real! every time i see one its just blank cardboard!

im just bored didnt know what to say but had to say somethin
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 14:52

3XXXDDD wrote:
Topics merged. Ji Endo has no weakness. Not a single freaking one.

I really want to know what they were thinking when designing it as well. At the very least, they could have made it counterblast 3, especially when considering Phantom Blaster Overlord is counterblast 3. I mean, did they really think 10000/1 crit is better than standing again with another Twin Drive and a chance of its ability to activate again?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty2013-02-23, 15:06

Lich Lord, I'm glad you reiterated the arguments, but I really wish noobsaibot had read the thread before blindly opining. Everything he stated was addressed by someone's argument in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So let's talk about crossrides!   So let's talk about crossrides! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

So let's talk about crossrides!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next