Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]

Go down 
+8
Kaji Motomiya
Biorhythm
Klaus
PuppyCop
3XXXDDD
Wolfen
Skithiryx
Alice
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty
PostSubject: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-06-04, 17:05

According to US Law (where this forum is based), agreement to exchange goods or services through the US Postal Service is a contract that is binding. When you trade, you are both required by law to send your agreed upon parts of the contract.

If you defraud someone through the mail by not sending the agreed upon items in your contract then you commit US Mail Fraud which is a federal crime. If committed, Title 18, Section 1341 of US Law dictates that a sentence of no more than 5 years in prison and 1984 Criminal Fine Enhancement Act allows the addition of no more than $100,000 as a fine. It's a pretty serious (and easy to prove) crime and anyone who commits it is just stupid or desperate.

If someone commits mail fraud against you, just go to the US Postal Service website and file the fraud, answer the questions, and let them know your contract was struck on a forum in the comment section. It's not like they won't prosecute the guy/girl. You have their address.

After you leave an offer in someone's trade thread or they leave one in yours, take your offers to PM. Once Physical addresses are exchanged, the contract is sealed. I also suggest getting (and testing) their email to help with communication if they don't sign in for a few days.

Proving the mail fraud is extremely easy. When they leave you their name and address, that's a binding contract. You can produce the PMs, which exist on forumotion's server and are thus unbiased evidence. This shows the contract actually exists. The mail service then just has to check if anything has been sent to that person's address or not. Like I said, it'd be massively stupid to commit this crime.

When you guys trade, please be aware that if either of you live in the US, you are both subject to US Mail law (the US will extradite anyone to bring them to justice).
If neither of you live in the US, follow the laws of your respective countries, naturally.

After 3 weeks, if you haven't received your trade, file a complaint on their trade thread and send them a PM for due diligence. If you still don't hear anything back, file fraud. Then report in THIS thread who is a bad trader.

Please note: If your friends feel like trading on here, please ask them to register and do the trade themselves. Any infractions will be dealt with to you and your account and your address. Since agreements to send are legally binding, then backing out on a contracted deal is grounds for reporting fraud. You need to get with the other party and revisit your contract if you have a problem, but once you've agreed, it's up to them to accept the new proposal or not. This goes for trades made in our IRC, the forums, and forum PMs.

If you receive your end, please reply to THIS thread with the name of the person and that they're a good trader

Last edited by Alice on 2012-10-07, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-06-04, 17:05

Meeb is a good trader. Gave payment upfront in paypal as requested~
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-06-15, 20:22

Wolfen is a good trader, insisted on sending first and received the card very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Skithiryx

Skithiryx

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-08-30, 18:19

Puppycop is a good trader, I received my stuff right on time.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-08-31, 02:24

Skithiryx, Alice, Kaji and 3XXXDDD are all reliable traders.

On note - was very surprised at the speed of the shipping from 3XXXDDD, considering where abouts he lives. Gives me good feelings about over-seas trading, so long as the total value is worth the shipping cost.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-08-31, 10:52

Puppycop, Meeb, and Kaji are all reliable traders as well.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-08-31, 11:39

- Puppy
- Klaus

Awesome stuff.

@Wolfen - Yeah it isn't as big as a deal as most make it out to be.
Back to top Go down
PuppyCop

PuppyCop

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-08-31, 12:38

I feel it should be stated that Wolfen and I share the same cards/trade/mail/etc, and both do the trades together, so basically, him and I are one in the trades.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-09-26, 14:42

Was waiting for the last of trades to show up before posting about the awesome-ness of it all, but think I should now.

Great for tradin':
Alice
Skithiryx
3XXXDDD
kingofknightsblasterblade
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-09-26, 15:21

Great traders:
mene
Klaus
marstersalex
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-09-29, 17:56

Klaus has what you need, indeed. Received in a timely, and neat fashion.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-04, 12:54

Biorhythm can be trusted, even with national secrets.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-06, 20:16

Nitro is a good trade =3.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-08, 18:20

Pups/Wolf are both and have been reliable traders out of all the times I've traded with them.
Back to top Go down
Kaji Motomiya

Kaji Motomiya

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-20, 18:44

Chunks and Kotters (Kota) are now on my VMundi list of reliable traders.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-23, 16:16

TunaHat confirmed for God Tier trader
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-10-23, 16:57

Klaus wrote:
Was waiting for the last of trades to show up before posting about the awesome-ness of it all, but think I should now.

Great for tradin':
Alice
Skithiryx
3XXXDDD
kingofknightsblasterblade

Wait, so you got that Kiriel in the end?

Anyway, I thought I did it already but Nitro +1
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-11-08, 19:04

You can trade with that there Creepichi.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-11-21, 16:14

Don't worry, you can trade with KyriAmaranth. He can sit on your couch, he has a clean bum.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-12-14, 03:34

I've traded with him before but I wanted to mention mene is a good trader again
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2012-12-31, 13:40

Looks like this thread has already long since established this, but Klaus is a true trading gentleman who surely comes from a long line of gentlemen who excel at trading.
Back to top Go down
Biorhythm

Biorhythm

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2013-01-01, 21:24

Klaus is the santa.
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2013-01-02, 17:34

smellmybox and Biorythm are so worth trading with.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2013-02-03, 03:19

Hey Alice, is there any way you could do some sort of positive/negative section for traders so we know how trustworthy an individual is (similar to Rider trade forum)?

Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty2013-02-05, 00:04

Spica
10/10 would trade again. Let's just hope my end of the trade can show up as fast as his did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]   TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS] Empty

Back to top Go down

TRADE GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION [READ THIS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Trading-
Jump to: