Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfen
Wolfen

Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty
PostSubject: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-04, 21:43

So I decided this might be a good idea to put up! Feel free to PM me any requests or, by all means, post in this thread! Unless noted, there aren't any SP's up for trade.

I do use a few sites to price by, but I promise to be fair in judgement. One over-priced site doesn't make a card overpriced.

RP

1x Barcgal

Kagero

6x Dragon Knight, Aleph
1x Embodiment of Victory, Aleph
1x Blazing Flare Dragon
2x Wyvern Guard, Barri
3x Vortex Dragon
2x Chain-Attack, Sutherland
1x Lizard Soldier, Conroe

OTT

2x Maiden of Libra
2x Lozenge Magus - SP ~ These will only be released for a high-end of it's value offer. They are precious to me

NG

Emptied. Check back later!

GP

1x Incandescent Lion, Blond Ezel

These are only the RR and up rarity. I may update for R's in the future, but for now it should be fine.

Also, some cards are withheld from this list for one reason or another, be it possible pending trades or the like.

For my WANTS.... Honestly, I trade for different cards at different times. To try and promote trading on this site and the site itself as a whole, I actually would love to see your own thread with trades if you really want something of mine.

Or a money offer. Those work too =3

EDIT - Wow, our book got shredded and our decks got pumped up. We'll be buying again here soon, so keep tuned for updates!

Last edited by Wolfen on 2012-06-21, 21:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-04, 23:39

If you want to round off your Embodiment of Victory, I can do one of those and the Nightmist you wanted for your Deadly Swordsman and Spirit Exceed.

My friend John will kill me if I can't get those cards.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-05, 01:01

I'm actually kind of curious as to the need for 5 Deadly Swordmaster and 6 Gust Jinn... o.o

Anyway, I'll speak to my girlfriend tomorrow about picking up an Aleph for her. She likes him, even though she realizes he's... well... kinda bad.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-05, 02:39

Oh why the need for a ton of random granblue? Me and my friend plan to make slightly differing builds and take them to tournaments.

As for Aleph...actually there is ONE build where he isn't dogvomit.

Blazing Embodiment. I keep meaning to post this one on my blog because it's ridiculous and hilarious. It's not like amazing or anything but it's pretty fun nevertheless.

Triggers:
Tahr
Rakasaha
Gatling Claw
Gojo

Contro starter

Grade 1s:
Iron Tail
Bahr
Barri
3 Kimnara

Grade 2s:
Blazing Core
Dragon Knight Aleph
3 Berserk

Grade 3s:
2 Victory Aleph
2 Blazing Flare
Overlord

Yes that's right. You take a deck of all the terrible Kagero cards and spam them as hard as possible and suddenly you get a paradoxically good deck. You will almost always superior ride SOMETHING in that build which makes it great for people still stuck on superior riding.

Strategy: If you start with any two combination of Tahr/Bahr + Knight Aleph OR Gatling/Irontail + Blazing Core, then use Conroe to get the missing piece out of the deck. In this way, Conroe acts as a wild card for FOUR of your requirements. In a deck that runs max of everything, it's super easy to get some combination or another in the opening hand. Pereferrably superior ride Aleph since you can spam the hell out of your counterblasts in the mean time and then use his amazing effect to unflip them all and use them again. If you want, you can use the powerup effect but I find it better to just cheat out all of your kimnara+berserks. Once you're ready to coup-de-grace, Ride blazing flare and soulblast the 5 that you will easily have.

It's bizarrely decent considering that horribad cards in it. I was pretty surprised.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-05, 13:29

o.o... That's interesting. It sounds fun, but it really works? Hmm... Might have to let her know about it and we can look into building it. I'll be talking to her in a little while about the trade.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-05, 14:27

I've been testing it like crazy. I plan to add it to the Kagero article as a build as soon as I decide to add Tsukuyomi's build to OTT
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-05, 21:46

Now the Tsukuyomi build I know a lot about. It's what I plan on making my OTT deck into as soon as it's released.

I spoke to her, she's thinking about it. She loved that card, just she hardly ever won with it.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-06, 19:23

Let me know if she wants that build.
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-06, 23:26

I have a decent sized tournament coming up Friday. I'll see what kind of trades I can do for any Granblue I see for you before finalizing any trades here.

She actually said she would rather go to Nova Grapplers than Aleph build. I don't have any Kirara for her yet, and I actually don't need the Nightmist anymore (I apologize for changing my needs so often ^^; ) So... I don't know how you value your Kirara, but between toywiz and coolstuffinc (Never heard of CSI, thank you for that site by the way) I'm seeing about 3-3.50. I could still do Deadly Swordsman if you had a simple rare you could toss in (I assume you probably have a lot you don't use, like us)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 00:46

Yeah I could toss in a rare I don't use. Just name some clans and I'll say what I have from them (my list is way too long to post)
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 01:45

I could rather name a few cards in particular, since MOST of our rare-base is filled out, shy of a few elusive little buggers (And set 6 rares... which I doubt you'll part with)

Treasured, Black Panther

Huh... I thought we needed more...

Anyway, like I said, I'd like to wait until Friday evening. I'm trying to unload my RP stuff and if I can pick up a nice stack of Granblue I don't want myself (The things on your list) or the Spike Brothers you have there, I'd happily amend the trade.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 01:56

Oh dammit you just happen to want a card that's in my deck D:
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 02:01

We only have two of them ourselves and Spike is her main deck. D: We can't... seem... to pull it... We've pulled TWO SP Lozenge Magus, three CEO, two of a list of other RRR.... but only 2 of this delicate little R... D:

I could possibly go for a Kimnara... her off deck is staple Kagero-retire (Close to your build on the main page) but we're also missing two Kimnara... another elusive R...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 02:34

My friend owns the Kimnara but I'm almost dead-sure he'd trade that in part for a Deadly Swordsman. He's the one who needs it after all.

So if you want the Kirara+Kimnara, just let me know
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 22:13

Keep me updated on if he's willing to add the Kimnara, I'll edit my list after tomorrow based on any trades
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-07, 22:39

He'd easily do Kimnara and (my) Kirara for Deadly Swordmaster. After all, it'd be going directly to him so all he loses is Kimnara haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-08, 21:43

First time the tournament has gotten off the ground at our card shop and boy was it AWESOME.

There is someone there with a ton of Granblue from set 1-2, but he ended up also having my playset of Silent Tom, two playsets of Lion Heat, of which I needed 3 for my girl's Nova Graps, two Twin Bladers (Also for Graps) And I BARELY got that from him. I'll see about getting some more stuff myself this week and grabbing you the Spirit Exceeds next time I run into him.

I AM, however, willing to do the trade of Kirara and Kimnara for Deadly Sweordmaster. I... interestingly enough have found myself liking the set 6 grade threes other than him a LOT... Death Seeker Thanatos in a stand heavy build (Which is what my deck is pressing toward) is a monster player, puts people into increasingly uncomfortable situations when paired with Ruin Shade or even Negromarl since he'll steal his own booster if you have the counter blast free which I'm finding more and more as I move toward the soul burning ressurecters that I don't need my burn much. I love the 11k defensive typing of Swordmaster and I DO know how much of a role that plays, it seems that everyone already plays toward hitting 16, so while it does help... the only matchup I'm punished for running 10 and not 11 is Gold Paladins who run the 7k grade two that lets them draw. Which is bad. Bad bad.

Well, long post that didn't need to be so...

TL:DR? - I'll do the trade, probably won't be able to send out until Monday though, but I'll more than happily send first and let you receive since it MIGHT be as late as Wednesday when we get our money in, depending on if anything comes up.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 00:48

You knew screw it, that Kimnara is technically mine that I pulled from a box. I authorize it haha. But I won't see him until tomorrow. He needs to learn that any week I can't get in touch with him means sometimes we miss trades
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 00:56

All right! I'll get it sent out as soon as I'm able, and like I said feel free to wait until you receive before sending out. I doubt you of all people to be dishonest on your own forum.

Also, the trades themselves got a huge edit down... sad, but it went towards things we needed =)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 01:00

I'll have it probably Saturday, if not Sun/Mon. John best not stand me up tomorrow for the tournament >:|

If you need Death Seekers, we have 2. One RR and one SP
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 01:05

You know what I have, and I would like one more Death Seeker at least.

Honestly it's a really weird build, it runs a lot like... a mix of Nova and Spike Brothers when it gets into gear. I just find it more consistent than them due to Ghosty (as much as I hate running 4 grade 0s outside of my checks...) since he can simply rip all the grade 3s out of the deck after the important pieces are fetched...

I've been waiting for your Granblue article to be quite honest... >.>
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 01:24

It does run like that. I played it at my last tournament. Cocytus+Thanatos+Nightstorm.

In any case, the regular Thanatos is 8 by itself, and the SP is 25 by itself. If you get them together I'll just charge 30
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-09, 01:27

Oh I can't BUY at the moment, not until I get everything sorted out financially >.< Just had a big move about two weeks ago and still recuperating financially.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-10, 16:56

I've got the trades ready. Kirara and Kimnara ready to go. You said you were sending first right?
Back to top Go down
Wolfen
Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty2012-06-10, 22:19

Absolutely, and I'll let you know as soon as they go out, likely Monday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread   Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf's Trade / Sell Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Trading-
Jump to: