Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gelatin's Trading Post

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gelatin

Gelatin

Gelatin's Trading Post Empty
PostSubject: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 07:34

New to this whole online trade thing but I figured I'd might as well put something up.

Trading within US mainly but can ship international granted shipping doesn't cost an arm and a leg :P

I'm still pretty fresh to the game so I don't have much but I'll update periodically with stuff my accomplice usually gives me to trade for him.

Haves:

Kagero:
Vortex Dragon (RR) x1
Amber Dragon, Dusk (RR) x2
Embodiment of Victory, Aleph (RRR) x1

Nova Grappler:
Blaujunger (R) x1

Pale Moon:
Nightmare Doll, Alice (RRR) x1
Silver Dragon Beast Tamer, Lequier (RRR) x1
Sword Magician, Sarah (RR) x2
Crimson Beast Tamer (RR) x1
Dusk Illusionist, Robert (RR) x1
Magician of Quantum Mechanics (RR) x1
Midnight Invader (R) x2
Purple Trapezist (R) x3
Dancing Princess of the Night Sky (R) x2

Dimension Police:
Enigman Flow (R) x2

Narukami:
Dragonic Deathscythe (RR) x1

Granblue:
Captain Nightmist (RR) x1
King of Demonic Seas, Basskirk (RR) x1

Megacolony:
Larva Mutant, Giraffa (R) x1

Oracle Think Tank:
Battle Sister, Cocoa (RRR) x1

Spike Brothers:
Cheer Girl, Marilyn (RR) x1

Dark Irregulars:
Stil Vampir (RRR) x1
Blade Wing Reijy (RR) x1

Bermuda Triangle:
Top Idol, Riviere (RRR) x3
Mermaid Idol, Elly (RR) x1
Pearl Sister, Perla (RR) x1
Bermuda Princess, Lena (RR) x2

Also have commons and junk rares from BT07 and BT04.

Wants:

[MEDIUM PRIORITY]
Archbird x3

[LOW PRIORITY]

Phantom Blaster Dragon x2
Dark Shield, Mac Lir x3

Dragonic Lawkeeper x3
Wyvern Guard, Barri x2
Kimnara x3

Cardfight!! Vanguard sleeves and playmats

Cash (paypal) works, too.

Last edited by Gelatin on 2013-02-05, 23:45; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated "Haves" and "Wants" lists)
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 07:50

Ahh you're the commenter who wanted to finish off Novas :D
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 08:34

You caught me red handed lol
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 09:11

Check Crystal's trades
Back to top Go down
WingZero

WingZero

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 15:21

CML for x2 Hades Hypnotist and x1 Nightmare Doll Alice
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-02, 15:37

Might be interested in some of your Shadow Pally stuff. I'll shoot you a PM once I know what my friend needs.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-13, 04:34

Updated the "Haves" list with some stuff my friend is trying to trade off.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-25, 03:22

Bump.

Updated the haves list a bit.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-30, 01:56

I have 2x Dual Axe Dragons. Trade for your 2x Cosmobeak + 1x Laurel?
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-30, 02:17

I could do that. But do you think you could you throw in a Dragonic Waterfall as well?

The prices I'm checking show:
2x Dual Axe Archdragon = $10
1x Waterfall = $5
$15

2x Cosmo Beak = $12
1x Laurel = $3
$15
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-30, 17:19

How about this. Cosmobeak typically goes for $5 at my shop and Laurel for $2. I'll toss in a Waterfall if you can toss in Twin Order (R), Karenloid (C), Midnight Invader (R).

I think that's pretty reasonable. I am also kind of interested in Enigman Storm. He values between $6 - $8, so let's just say $7. If I toss in another Waterfall would you be interested in trading Storm?

So the trade would look like this:

2x Dual Axe Archdragon = $10
2x Waterfall = $10
($20)

2x Cosmo Beak = $10
1x Laurel = $2
1x Twin Order = $0.45
1x Midnight Invader = $0.45
1x Karenloid = $0.10
1x Storm = $7
($20)

Let me know if this is something you would like to do ;)
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-01-31, 02:51

Yeah, that sounds reasonable to me. I'll go shoot you a PM.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-04, 05:21

UPDATE

Taking a bit of a break to focus on my main card game, the Pokemon TCG. New set for that and a new tournament season means Vanguard will be my side project again while I help my buddy build up his Kagero deck.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-04, 05:25

Hey I'm actually selling off my entire pokemon collection. Most of the stuff I have are DP era and I have some BW era as well. Let me know if there's anything you're looking for though I prefer to sell off the entire collection.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-04, 13:15

I have stuff from HGSS and the D/P era before that. Basically for casual and collector. Inquire for haves.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-04, 16:55

Not a lot of older cards I'm looking for at the moment as far as out of format cards go. I can pick them up pretty cheap online, too (built an entire competitive deck from two years ago for $20 :v ).

But for future trades, feel free to toss those in to even out prices and such.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-04, 18:27

Just FYI, this is why I quit Pokemon and am never going back.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-05, 23:44

Set rotation without any supported alternative formats is pretty bull shit, yeah.

I'll probably quit Pokemon after this next season. I'll hold out through whatever X&Y brings and make a decision after that :V
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-05, 23:49

Pokemon BW fucked EVERYTHING up. The game is just unplayable and not at all enjoyable. I still have all of my Base 1 cards xD

I'll take a pic of my collection of anything that's Rare and foil. I'm sure you're not looking for anything UC or C, right? If so, name some specifics and I'll keep that in mind next time we trade.
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-06, 00:15

I really don't think BW is any worse than say, GG format (fucking stupid) or when SP decks ruled the land. BW is just weird to me because I'm not used to Legendaries actually being playable lol. The metagame is pretty diverse despite being so EX heavy.

It just sucks dick that there are only maybe three or four playable Pokemon out of every box. That's my only real complaint; the English sets are bloated with so much filler crap from the Japanese promos and shit that maybe 35%-40% of them are actually playable.

I pretty much have any playable staple trainers and commons. But if you've got any dudes out of the Piplup, Gible, or Bulbasaur lines (doesn't matter which set) or Woopers (again, no matter) just toss them in. Love those fuckers.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-06, 00:21

I have plenty of the Bulbasaur line. Grass decks ftw. Prob have some Woopers and Piplups somewhere. Dunno about Gible.

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-06, 00:42

Oh I can do that if we trade. I have two sets of piplup line and one of bulbasaur.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-11, 12:36

Hey what are your prices for the pale moon stuff?
Back to top Go down
Gelatin

Gelatin

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-12, 10:10

Going by my local's prices:

Nightmare Doll, Alice (RRR) - $12
Silver Dragon Beast Tamer, Lequier (RRR) - $16

Sword Magician, Sarah (RR) - $5
Crimson Beast Tamer (RR) - $12
Dusk Illusionist, Robert (RR) - $2
Magician of Quantum Mechanics (RR) - $1.50

Midnight Invader (R) - $0.50
Purple Trapezist (R) - $0.50
Dancing Princess of the Night Sky (R) $0.50
Back to top Go down
TwinPsionic

TwinPsionic

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty2013-02-14, 11:30

cml for the bermuda stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gelatin's Trading Post   Gelatin's Trading Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Gelatin's Trading Post
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next