Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs

Go down 
+27
3XXXDDD
Omnigeek
Some Gamer Dude
jman5x
The King of Hearts
Featherine
TwinPsionic
Edalborez
Hexagon
Donkay
Klaus
VesperGhoul
alexander.stone88
Werekill
LeEdenWeiss
Redbeastmage
DragonāˆžBlade
Kaji Motomiya
WingZero
Traesive
Alice
Shadowbane
AbysmalDragon
smellmybox
Kirosnefakman
Epideme
Chestnut_Rice
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-03-14, 10:10

Dunno. Depends on the plastic quality. Most plastics I can't imagine will be damaged by a freezer.
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-04-20, 14:28

Honestly, I have never used sleeves in my life. I know they are used to keep refuse and smudges off of cards but, I personally have never found such use for them, and I apologize for that.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-04-20, 19:27

Don't apologize to people. Apologize to your poor cards.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-04-21, 05:40

Argroh Valdios wrote:
Honestly, I have never used sleeves in my life. I know they are used to keep refuse and smudges off of cards but, I personally have never found such use for them, and I apologize for that.
They're mostly used to stop your cards getting scratched up and damaged.
Back to top Go down
Chestnut_Rice

Chestnut_Rice

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-05-01, 01:34

I don't understand how people can double sleeve or use awkward sizes of sleeves on Vanguard cards. Every time I use standard size sleeves, they move around and shit and I hate it. Same thing with double sleeving. There's always a lot of space between the card and the outermost sleeve and it drives me crazy.
Back to top Go down
Scruffy420

Scruffy420

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty2013-05-01, 01:42

At the set 8 pre-release there was 3 people at my table double sleeving their decks after we drafted. Then after we were done they took them all back out of the sleeves. I don't understand the need for it either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs   Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeves: the Unsung Heroes of TCGs
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6