Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitching and derailing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G&P Kitsy

G&P Kitsy

Bitching and derailing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bitching and derailing   Bitching and derailing Empty2013-01-13, 16:32

3XXXDDD wrote:
Alice wrote:
A "larger and more able card pool" does not necessitate that it can fight against broken decks.

This is usually classified under the term "The Counter Argument" which presents the ideas that cards are fair if cards are created to deal with them.

It's also one of the most unaccepted arguments in any TCG area. The existence of the counter itself just further promotes the idea that the card it's countering is something of a problem.

This is not the "Counter Argument". That's just silly.

Counter Argument only applies when a certain card is only included to counter a particular playstyle. The 12k RGs are, in contrast, universally playable. They're not specific counters at all.
Back to top Go down
G&P Kitsy

G&P Kitsy

Bitching and derailing Empty
PostSubject: Bitching and derailing   Bitching and derailing Empty2013-01-13, 16:37

Alice wrote:
G&P Kitsy wrote:
Alice wrote:
A "larger and more able card pool" does not necessitate that it can fight against broken decks.
By common sense alone, having a cardpool that can more effectively fight a dominant deck should make it less dominant.

I've always heard this argument that Gold Paladins are only dominant here because of the bandwagon effect, not because they're overpowered. As such, using that logic, a deck's playability or how "broken" it may be is not as important as how broken the card-playing populace perceives it to be.

In that sense, you're doing the community a great disservice by overplaying the effectiveness of crossrides.
Please see [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

and read all of it if you ever want a snowball's chance in hell at joining this community.

And until you're prepared to argue honestly, I'm not replying to you.
I did read it. And you haven't replied to any of my arguments yet.

Is there a "Argument from Authority" clause in there? I was just wondering, because that's all I've seen from you thus far, Alice.

I came here because I heard that you liked honest debate, but honestly all I've seen from you thus far is arguing from authority and yelling to silence other opinions and deleting posts that don't fall into the established idea that all crossrides are broken all the time.
Back to top Go down

Bitching and derailing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Trash-
Jump to: