Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The C.I.A. (Crimson Impact Angel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LittleFighterFox

LittleFighterFox

The C.I.A. (Crimson Impact Angel) Empty
PostSubject: The C.I.A. (Crimson Impact Angel)   The C.I.A. (Crimson Impact Angel) Empty2013-02-15, 16:37

Grade 3 (8)
4 Crimson Impact, Metatron
4 The Pheonix, Calamity Flame
Grade 2 (11)
4 Love Machine Gun, Nociel
4 Million Ray Pegasus
3 Gattling Shot, Barbiel/Examiner Angel {Can't decide}
Grade 1 (14)
4 Pure Keeper, Requiel
4 Thousand Ray Pegasus
3 Battle Cupid, Nociel/Emergency Vehicle {Also can't decide}
3 Burst Shot, Bethnael
Grade 0 (17)
1 Hope Child, Turiel
4 Sunny Smile Angel [HEAL]
4 Fever Therapy Nurse [DRAW]
4 Critical Hit Angel [CRIT]
2 Rocket Dash Unicorn [CRIT]
2 Rampage Cart Angel [CRIT]

Metatron and Nociel is absolutely amazing.
Call Nociel, swap card
Megatron's LB, recall Nociel
Nociel swaps again
Calamity/Pegasus gains 8000POWER
Nociel is super abusable making the damage zone a litteral second hand.

Thousand Ray is going to be a minimum of 11k with Metatron's LB. 1 Nociel swapped brings it to 13k, so a Nociel to field behind Thousand Ray hits for 3 stages. With 2 Nociels recalled out, or with 1 called then recalled will let Thousand Ray reach 15k and Calamity to 18k. (33k row anyone?)

Interestingly, the highest power level you can reach from a static field (recalling the units already on the field) for Metatron is not two Calmities with a full row of Thousand Ray creating 21k|24k|21k. Instead, it is actually two Nociel's up front and a Thousand Ray back row which, if you play it out in your head right, makes 23k|28k|23k. (Yep. Those are perfect crossride hitting numbers).

Why I choose certian cards and not others:

Crimson Impact, Metatron, The Pheonix Calamity Flame, Million Ray Pegasus, Love Machine Gun Nociel, Thousand Ray Pegasus, Pure Keeper Requiel, Hope Child Turiel, Sunny Smile Angel, Rocket Dash Unicorn, Rampage Cart Angel, Critical Hit Angel, Fever Therapy Nurse

Everything listed above is really easy to see. No need to go over it.

Metatron ride chain cards: It honestly sucks. Crimson Drive Aphrodite and Crimson Mind Baruch has the same effect as fever Therapy nurse, but she satisfies without comprimising deck space. The +3000 is also Vanguard-oriented, and usually only one is necessary and only during the last couple of turns. As for the ride cahin itself no crossride for AF, no good way of plusing, no way of abusing early twin drive, and no usage of soul makes Crimson Heart Nahas much worse then Turiel.

Gattling Shot, Barbiel/Examiner Angel: Barbiel creates a solid 10k defense to fill in the weak Grade 2 vanguard, as well as being able to combine with Thousand Ray to hit for 21k on limit break. Examiner Angel on the other hand forces my entire grade 2 line-up to be weak on defence while only hitting up to 18k. And although it has a 51.0% of working there is only a 36.7~38.8% chance of getting something good. However, when it works it becomes an absolutely FREE plus since Metatron can remove Examiner and/or the card it brings out and store for later use. Examiner can also help with trigger phasing. Finally, if the effect misfires and you are still short on units Metatron can provide a second chance at the effect. Since Examiner is close to a coin flip, with Metatron I am hoping it can provide a semi-consistent plus for Metatron. Should I run Barbiel, Examiner or both?

Core Memory Armaros: Counterproductive with Metatron, no matter how many times Nociel can unflip.

Burst Shot, Bethnael: 8k because Thousand ray is not always available, but the other two forms will be so Bethnael will fill in the gaps. It provides a solid defense and offense like all Vanilla boosters as well.

Battle Cupid, Nociel/Emergency vehicle: Nociel provides opponent turn switching, which set up the damage zone. Say you call out a bunch of non-Pegasus stuff and fill up the field really fast (Metatron makes field way to easy to make). Then you draw/drive a Thousand Ray. The GR1 Nociel can stuff it into the damage so you can set up an even better field. For Emergency vehicle, it provides you with more 10k shields. I don't know about you, but most of the games I play I have about 3~4 Grade 3's in my damage zone at the end of the game. To get the most out of the grade 3's Emergency uses it to counterblast. It doesn't interfere with Metatron because you are rarely going to have to call or use those units due to the Grade 2 Nociel.

Argh, what to choose? Examiner and Emergency, or Nociel and Babiel?
Back to top Go down

The C.I.A. (Crimson Impact Angel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: