Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

omfg

Go down 
+4
Featherine
Alice
3XXXDDD
phoenix_yamato
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 20:15

you guys might wanna check this out

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 20:41

To any members watching this. Don't post a reply defending us or any shit, it'll only fuel the flames. It's blatantly obvious, that whatever shred of virtual respect they have, they are destroying it.

Whoever the fuck they are. All I know is that they are quite salty about us banning them for spamming the forums.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 20:46

i know they guy personally he wasn't pissed about being band for spaming the forum. he was pissed because u banned him for stating his opinion at least that's what he told me.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 20:52

So I could barely hear what was being said, but methinks thou doth protest too much. They spent an awful lot of time saying they "don't care" in a 55 minute video about specifically this board. And since they misrepresented my argument in the description by saying that I make the claim that our meta is "the best" rather than an alternate similar to EDH and Pauper in Magic (both fanmade and both very popular by the way) then there's no reason to dialogue with these people or give them any attention. That's the most basic step of argumentation. Understand your opponent's stance and get it right.

I had to stop after 3 minutes though because that was very unprofessional. Not even just the premise and content (where they merely read the forums and misrepresent my posts). But the quality and lack of proper set up to minimize background noise. As a professional editor, I can't take that.

I encourage everyone not to leave comments in our defense on this video. It's not worth feeding the flames and giving credence where there is none. No one has watched this so don't fuel it.

Screenshot of their ban.

I just found out about the fact they were banned in this thread right this second. I didn't ban them because I've never banned anyone on these forums ever. Even the IRC has no permabans. And this is a forum that's had Kitsune Blue, trolls, and Calamitas Deus. So it looks like another staff member did the bans and they need to take it up with that staff member.

There sure is an awful lot of ascribing things to me wrongfully in here.
Back to top Go down
Featherine

Featherine

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 20:55

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:01

to be honest they didn't take anything out of context they read it straight from the forum.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:19

The debate was half-way intelligent and being well received, which is why dehart (who started the thread) was not banned. Spectralduke however came in here shaking his stick around without any real evidence and was irrationally angry. I (3XXXDDD, NOT ALICE) banned him for that because I saw he was going to start shit-posting all over the site.

On this note, since I constantly get that dick-riding statement, while this is Alice's forum that doesn't mean every action should be attributed to her, she actually rarely bans anyone (I'm not even sure if she has). Whereas I can be a lot more strict and sometimes take actions independent of her, some of which have actually conflicted in the past. (So if they want to know why it happened, you can tell them I did it of my own volition).

I banned dehart for this video. Trivial nonsense, fuck of irrational rage, no argument, appeal to authority fallacy (a Stand Up Cup means nothing kid, it's a glorified locals. I mean for fuck-sake, only 6 people showed up to one of them. Calamitas Deus came second in another. Even if it were something half-way meaningful like a WCQ, you saw how shit the World Championship itself was last year.)

Nice one, Feath.

Phoenix_Yamato: Reading it from the forum doesn't mean they haven't taken anything out of context. If you're friends with them, well I seriously suggest getting new ones that are lacking this level of abusive hypocritical angry faggotry.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:31

It would also have helped if you posted your arguments in proper English. It was also clear you did not read the rules of the forums as well. If you did, you would know your opinion does not matter much without empirical evidence (i.e proper testing in a vacuum, etc).
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:33

Yamato: I've moved both of those posts to thrash. Make sure that does not happen again under any circumstance otherwise I'll have to assume that you are a Multi-Account for duke/dehart and V-Mundi really has no time for idiots like that.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:43

kk
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 21:43

phoenix_yamato wrote:
to be honest they didn't take anything out of context they read it straight from the forum.
Wrong, they misrepresented me about the entire premise of the V*Mundi Format. If they actually read the forum, namely the About page, they wouldn't have misrepresented that.

In fact the idea I had to require all people to take and pass a test about the about page to get into V*Mundi is starting to make me think seriously now. Because this is some stupid bullshit.

junri wrote:
It would also have helped if you posted your arguments in proper English. It was also clear you did not read the rules of the forums as well. If you did, you would know your opinion does not matter much without empirical evidence (i.e proper testing in a vacuum, etc).
I'm starting to wonder how old they are. Given the forms of rhetoric, the words misspelled, and the pitch of voices.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 22:00

duke is 25, the other guy is slightly older. i decided to quit hanging with them both.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 22:13

Wow good call. Didn't think you would even after all that.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 22:20

well i don't like it when people mess with my stuff
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 22:46

>People being so salty they make a 55 minute video and put it on youtube

If this was the UK I bet we'd all be in hotel prisons.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 22:49

can i make a request for this thread to be deleted
Back to top Go down
HugeMcLargeTall

HugeMcLargeTall

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-18, 23:18

so salt sooo salt
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-19, 00:02

We don't really just delete things here. I find it conducive to academia if we have reminders of our failures laying around.
Back to top Go down
phoenix_yamato

phoenix_yamato

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-19, 00:16

fair enough i just don't wanna have a bad rep for this b.s.
Back to top Go down
mastermune

mastermune

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-19, 01:28

As long as we remain calm and civilized in our discussions we have no problem with the person right?

But wow a 55 minute video of saltiness, that's a new one.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty2013-03-23, 17:21

45 views. 4 Dislikes. After 5 days.

Yeah, apparently nobody gives a shit about these small fries.

LOCKING TIME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

omfg Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg   omfg Empty

Back to top Go down

omfg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Trash-
Jump to: