Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!

Go down 
+14
Epideme
BlackManticore
Klaus
Lockon Stratos
junri
Omnigeek
3XXXDDD
Traesive
VesperGhoul
WingZero
Featherine
Alice
Xroshawk
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-03-28, 23:45

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo wrote:
So who wants to write a comprehensive Bible for Daigo?

Must be unabridged.

So very tempted. I'm archiving every Biblical-sounding Daigo post into a text file. Hey, it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-03-29, 01:23

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Okay, can we get back on to the actual subject of this thread before this gets really offensive? Yes, yes, I know, one of the rules is "Thick Skin" but, come on, there are lines that you just shouldn't cross. Just as a case of common courtesy.
Anyway, where should we be looking for news on this sets arrival and/or content? Just wanting to know where I should set up my lookout post.
>Implying it's offtopic when it's still DAIGO and there's no news on the set yet
>Implying it's offensive to use religious texts as a template for compliments

Shit if that was the case, I guess you should really hate Christianity for stealing Judaism's template, and Judaism for stealing Zoroastrianism's template.

But before this devolves into stupid religious bullshit instead of Hero Worship, TRANSLATION:

3XXXDDD wrote:
DAIGO実写ブロマイド2枚セット!! 全5セット(計10種)のうちランダムにどれか1セット。
DAIGO実写ヴァンガードPRカード2枚セット!!(2種2枚) もちろん実際のファイトでも使えます!

Apparently because of this.

First line:
If I read this right, it says the DAIGO set is completely foiled (I love how the Japanese word for foil is the actual process, photographic bromide lol) with 10 total possible cards, and if I'm reading this right it's either 2 or 5 per set but I'm not perfect at Japanese so I can't tell which.
The second line says that all these cards are legal for use in a CFV fight but this is where it confuses me because it says DAIGO can be used in a fight. Which makes me think they're releasing that crazy Grade 5...wat.

Anyway it's expensive because foiling.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-03-29, 08:35

(Comapared to this post from NAC for comparisons sake)

Quote :
It says that the deck will include 2 random autographied Bromides of DAIGO and there are 10 of them.

In addition, there'll be 2 DAIGO PR cards that CAN be used in cardfights. (I guess one is that Grade 5 and the other a Grade 4??)

This deck has one RRR card instead of the regular RR for trial decks, so I guess that's another reason for higher price?

Last edited by 3XXXDDD on 2013-03-29, 11:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-03-29, 11:38

Well spiderman can be used in cardfights but it's frowned upon. I sure hope this shit is too. Gross, get your photography out of my vanguard.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-11, 23:38

A Royal Paladin VG that focuses on consistently hitting 25-26k? With an 11k body? THIS is what I was waiting for. More theme correct useful cards.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-11, 23:54

And our savior, Daigo, has delivered onto us a totally fabulous looking dragon with skills that buts FoL Garmore to shame.

To Daigo, The Breakerz, and the Spirit of Cray, we say amen.

Last edited by Xroshawk on 2013-04-11, 23:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-11, 23:57

He needs more crits.
Back to top Go down
Edalborez

Edalborez

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 00:02

Uh... yeah. RP Doggies just got nasty as fuck.

http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Sanctuary_Guard_Dragon

(paraphrasing because lazy)

CONT LB4: During your turn, +3k for each of your RP Grade 1 or less.
AUTO: On-ride, discard a RP from hand to search and call a G1 or less RP.
Lord
Back to top Go down
Lockon Stratos

Lockon Stratos

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 08:07

Sooo, lets see, with 2 double Snogal columns and a Marron vg booster, that would be 20k/24k/20k. Is there a good 10k booster in RPs that I'm forgetting about?
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 11:52

Why not just have 3 Marrons / Snogals?
3/4/3 column with Palamedes.
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 12:33

That card is actually good in any RP deck, though the problem is whether there is room for it since most RP deck runs Palamedes as well...
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 13:05

Quote :
The guardian Dragon who helped to build the Grand Sanctuary, a land where human and dragons used to live together, side by side. He was the "White Dragon King" written of in legend. He was a rare enlightened monarch supported by many people, having reigned so long that almost no one can compare in the annals of history. However, after a thousand years since he ascended to the throne, there was an ambitious child born from the Dragon Tribe who pushed his kingdom towards collapse. The relationship between the humans and dragons quickly disintegrated, leading to a civil war, splitting the country in two. The dragon tribes and a sparing group of humans that were good at fighting took most of the land, but the remaining people of the Sanctuary, disinterested in fighting, retreated to the West. He risked his life over and over to save the Sanctuary and its people, but in the end it cost him his body, knowing this, the next generation of Guardian Dragons, his descendants, were entrusted with his power and his blade. The soul of the virtuous ruler, The White Dragon King, will never be destroyed. As long as his blood and his will are carried down, he will... ...

tl;dr - Dragon Empire & United Sanctuary were one until a DE Human fucked it all up into a civil war.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 15:15

3XXXDDD wrote:
Quote :
The guardian Dragon who helped to build the Grand Sanctuary, a land where human and dragons used to live together, side by side. He was the "White Dragon King" written of in legend. He was a rare enlightened monarch supported by many people, having reigned so long that almost no one can compare in the annals of history. However, after a thousand years since he ascended to the throne, there was an ambitious child born from the Dragon Tribe who pushed his kingdom towards collapse. The relationship between the humans and dragons quickly disintegrated, leading to a civil war, splitting the country in two. The dragon tribes and a sparing group of humans that were good at fighting took most of the land, but the remaining people of the Sanctuary, disinterested in fighting, retreated to the West. He risked his life over and over to save the Sanctuary and its people, but in the end it cost him his body, knowing this, the next generation of Guardian Dragons, his descendants, were entrusted with his power and his blade. The soul of the virtuous ruler, The White Dragon King, will never be destroyed. As long as his blood and his will are carried down, he will... ...

tl;dr - Dragon Empire & United Sanctuary were one until a DE Human fucked it all up into a civil war.

Well that sounds about right for a fable. And next we'll find out that the dark pallys were a result of that childs doing . And were cast out by the dragon emperor and tried to reclaim their land in Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 15:53

Well according to PBO's lore, he was a guardian dragon who was corrupted by seeing the true natures of the citizens on the sanctuary. Soon negative emotions started to give him power, and said power attracted rebels and enemies of the United Sanctuary to form the Shadow Pallies.
At least to my memory.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 16:02

That'll work too.
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 16:10

Speculation suggests that PBD would be more likely a descendant of this card.
Back to top Go down
Xroshawk

Xroshawk

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 19:39

Huh so if i'm guessing right, the family tree would be something like:

Sanctuary Guard Dragon --> Phantom Blaster
--> Soul Saver --> Pendragon

Lol, Pendragon's uncle is Phantom Blaster XD
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-12, 20:06

inb4 new clan Grand Sanctuary
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-13, 00:14

Alice wrote:
inb4 new clan Grand Sanctuary

Sounds like a new country to me :V
Back to top Go down
3XXXDDD
Admin
3XXXDDD

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 08:59

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 DG01-007_%28Sample%29

DG01/007 Pathetic Jewel knight, Owain
Royal Paladin/Grade 2/8000/5000
Auto (V/R): When this unit attacks and you have more Rear-guards than your opponent, this unit gets +3000 POWER during this battle.

Source : freedomduo

Lore is worth posting too. Basically, Jewel Knights existed before the DE/US Split.

Quote :
A knight of the holy lance who fought to protect the Sanctuary during ages long ago, side by side with the White Dragon King. He was one of the first knights to be granted the title of "Jewel Knight", as he carried a dew-green Magical Jewel. As a master of spears and lances, he was able to defeat giants that were more than five times his size, and was one of the most influential of the Royal Paladins of that era. When the rebellion broke out, even as the people withdrew to the west, he wisely fought to protect them, but during the 59th defense retreat, he dove deep into the enemy's side, and he's been missing ever since. According to what the last soldier that saw him... "Before the battle, he was laughing sadly". Having lost so many friends and comrades, the sorrowful soldier probably died in the name of vengeance, fighting to protect his country. It's said that he was called the "Pathetique Knight", so that people would honor his life and never forget his proud, yet sad, way of living.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 09:23

9k booster for Jewel Knights pls.
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-15, 11:10

2nd Critical for Jewel Knights plz
Back to top Go down
Traesive

Traesive

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-21, 23:20

DG01/007 First Legend, Ambrosius
Royal Paladin/Grade 0/4000/10000
AUTO : Pioneer
ACT Rear-guard Circle [Put this card into your soul & choose a card from your hand, and discard it] If you have a <<Royal Paladin>> vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card.

An Aermo that sends himself to the soul, huh.
Back to top Go down
Noy620

Noy620

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-21, 23:59

An exact -1. So I'm still keeping my Pringles.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty2013-04-22, 00:50

Lockon Stratos wrote:
Sooo, lets see, with 2 double Snogal columns and a Marron vg booster, that would be 20k/24k/20k. Is there a good 10k booster in RPs that I'm forgetting about?

I thought the 2 double Snogal column is 18k, not 20k?

Snogal:
[CONT](RC):During your turn, this unit gets [Power]+1000 for each other unit named "Snogal" on your (VC) or (RC).

It says "for each other unit", so it doesn't count itself, thus 6000+1000+1000+1000 is 9000. Backed up by another snogal, 9000+9000 is 18000. Or am I wrong here? Anyone to correct me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!   Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Daigo Special Set...WIIIIISH!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next