Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty
PostSubject: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty2013-04-03, 04:46

i'm entering the tournament and in my weeks of playing vanguard, ive never seen a megacolony player... and so i decided to be one

please critique which one is better

SV:0 giraffa

Trigger: 8 crits/4 draws/4 heals

G1

4 g1 giraffa
4 madonna
2 stealth millipede
3 phantom black
2 gloom

G2
4 g2 giraffa
4 tail joe
2 toxic trooper

G3:
4 Giraffa
3 lady butterfly
1 vesper

another one

SV: battler c

triggers: 8 stands/4 draws/4 heals

G1:
4 madonna
2 gloom flyman
3 battler b
3 phantom black
2 stealth millipede

G2:
4 tail joe
4 bloody hercules
3 lady bomb

G3:
4 master beetle
4 lady butterfly

Last edited by NightmareDraw on 2013-04-03, 11:13; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty2013-04-03, 09:36

Why wouldn't you want four of the giraffa line? The only thing that's as important as Pupa Graffa is the perfect guard and you're not even running 2 sealth millipede. Why wouldn't you want four Elite Giraffa when his skill is great and riding him gives you an 11k vanguard?
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty2013-04-03, 10:57

lol typo on millipede...

updated...

so whatcha think?

machining is somehow competitive, but i don't wanna run it, its a disgrace to the colony's true mechanic
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty2013-04-03, 11:08

Max g2 Giraffa, because 10k Evil Armor General (wich should be at 4 too) is no fun.

Also, you may want to put more 7k-8k boosters since Lady Bomb and Toxic Troopers make terrible columns with 6k ones. You could run less g2 (the ride chain allows you to) so you can put more g1/g3 in there.
Back to top Go down
NightmareDraw

NightmareDraw

PostSubject: Re: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty2013-04-03, 11:12

thanks updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys   My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys Empty

Back to top Go down

My Megacolony decklist for inter shop team tourneys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: