Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty
PostSubject: Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect   Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty2013-04-04, 08:53

Let say my starting VG is little witch lulu. I ride CEO amaterasu and both effect trigger. Do I:

1. Soul charge first, check top card to either put it back or bottom, then little witch lulu effect to soul blast 2 to draw a card, or
2. using little witch effect to soul blast 2 to draw a card, then CEO amaterasu soul charge effect, followed by checking the top card?

Or does it not matter and I can choose to do whatever first effect I perform?
Back to top Go down
Pendragon

Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect   Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty2013-04-04, 09:09

I Believe Lulu's Effect Triggers First
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect   Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty2013-04-04, 09:41

There's no simultaneous. LuLu occurs during he Ride Phase, resolves, then CEO occurs at the start of the Main Phase.

Also I see you're using the Jabberwock custom card as your avatar haha
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect   Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty2013-04-04, 09:47

Ah, thank you both for the clarification. Just want to be sure. Why yes, thank you, Alice. This Jabberwock picture really suits my slithering taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect   Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Clarification on OTT simultaneous effect
Page 1 of 1