Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help with deciding on a deck

Go down 
+2
ShinkenRed
Sido Ritsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sido Ritsu

Sido Ritsu

Need help with deciding on a deck Empty
PostSubject: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-21, 19:56

So I feel like I've grown out of Royal Paladins and needed a new deck idea
So far my options are:
Toughing it out and sticking with Royal Paladins,
Making Kageros
Making Gold Paladins
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-21, 21:34

A Full Moon Deck? Memory itself can be an essential skill in Vanguard.
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-21, 21:57

You do know if you make 12 crit MLB, you can have a longer lunch break?
Back to top Go down
Sido Ritsu

Sido Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-22, 09:30

ShinkenRed wrote:
A Full Moon Deck? Memory itself can be an essential skill in Vanguard.
Hmm That could be a good idea. I have been feeling like using OTTs the most.
zawarudo wrote:
You do know if you make 12 crit MLB, you can have a longer lunch break?
Wait what? lol
I've seen MLB decks and honestly I don't really like them since there's so many of them and I keep winning against them
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-22, 09:38

Winning against common players is not special. If you don't want to play it because it's popular, that's fine, but don't think for a second that it's weak.
Back to top Go down
Sido Ritsu

Sido Ritsu

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-22, 17:01

Alice wrote:
Winning against common players is not special. If you don't want to play it because it's popular, that's fine, but don't think for a second that it's weak.
I don't think it's weak. It's just it feels like it's fairly simple to beat since I have made them discard their blasters in order to defend for a turn. I guess I just haven't really seen the effect because I get rid of it so easily with Marhaus
Back to top Go down
zawarudo

zawarudo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-22, 19:59

Why would I discard my blasters, when I can just kill you?
Back to top Go down
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

Lich_Lord_Fortissimo

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-23, 05:45

Well they clearly weren't playing it right. You try not discarding Blasters when YOU play it and see how that turns out.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-23, 10:10

Yeah this is total bullshit. You need better opponents.
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty2013-04-23, 14:23

you should make a megacolony deck.
fun, challenging AND inexpensive!

more seriously, though- if you want to change and you don't want to play anything that's TOO common, it might not be a bad idea to switch over to GP. lots of people are hopping off the bandwagon to get onto the Dragonic Overlord, The End express, so if avoiding the crowd is your thing you'll want to stay away from Kagero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with deciding on a deck   Need help with deciding on a deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with deciding on a deck
Page 1 of 1