Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty
PostSubject: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-26, 12:51

Hi! I'm Vulcan ^_^
Many of us have probably thought about it before and maybe have made decks that actually work with this kind of thinking in mind like alice's novatama deck.
I was wondering what you guys thought about these kinds of decks and if you've made one before,I myself have made a spike blue deck I've also tried my friend's narunectar deck :)
Alot of my friends say that Chimeras are only meant to be novelty decks and that they aren't meant for competitive play ,I beg to differ I've beaten their "pure breed" decks as many times as they've beaten my spike blue ,Playing them kinda feels like kevin from Ben10(I know its a kids show but it's actually kind of good) you may not have all the strengths of each individual clan but bringing thm together creates a unique strength that replaces the one you lost however I think that 2 is already pushing the consistency of the deck so tri-clans or quatri-clans are probably never gonna see the light of day...I could be wrong -_-

What do you guys think about chimeras?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-26, 13:04

I tear people's asses apart with Invincible Traps.

Mixed decks are far from uncompetitive.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-26, 13:12

Alice wrote:
I tear people's asses apart with Invincible Traps.
Invincible traps?
Alice wrote:
Mixed decks are far from uncompetitive.
I know right :)

Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-26, 13:16

Check the last deck in my Megacolony article.
Back to top Go down
bradon

bradon

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-28, 18:38

I have had a lot of success with Alice's 'Invincible Traps' build as well. Its like Mr. Invincible and Megacolony were made for each other.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-29, 03:37

bradon wrote:
I have had a lot of success with Alice's 'Invincible Traps' build as well. Its like Mr. Invincible and Megacolony were made for each other.
It's such horse shit. I'd be mad if someone used it against me. Or laughing too hard to play. When I thought of that idea, I got the biggest shit-eating grin and when it worked in testing, I was out of my mind with giggles. That has to be my favorite gimmick deck I ever made.

Though I got a bigger shit eating grin and even more giggles when I mathed out that some of Zeal's games guarantee a win with almost no plausible way to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-29, 12:54

How about the viability of tri decks ? do they even work? the only clans i can think of that might synergize are the paladins,could someone shed some light on this?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-04-29, 16:44

Vulcanpeace wrote:
How about the viability of tri decks ? do they even work? the only clans i can think of that might synergize are the paladins,could someone shed some light on this?
Not really
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-05-03, 09:32

I didnt have the cards for invincible traps but I found murakumo cards that work similarly well,they even have an invincible clone :D
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-05-03, 17:15

Vulcanpeace wrote:
I didnt have the cards for invincible traps but I found murakumo cards that work similarly well,they even have an invincible clone :D
It's slower and not as versatile
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty2013-05-04, 23:28

Alice wrote:
Vulcanpeace wrote:
It's slower and not as versatile
it's also cheaper since murakumo's pg is way less expensive,while it's a little slower it also adds pressure with a dmg unflip per hit card
it's also better in getting megablast since it's crit trig unlfip dmg and adds to the soul.
admittedly it's not a premium choice but it's not a horrible choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)   on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan) Empty

Back to top Go down

on the viability and variations of Chimera Decks(more than one clan)
Page 1 of 1