Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling my Great Nature Collection.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
farmergiles

farmergiles

Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-29, 05:07

I've realised that even I have too many decks and that's not even including the fact that when Blue Storm is released two of my decks in "storage" in BETA Opening mode will end up being completed with the intention of becoming major decks. Therefore I'm picking the decks which I personally don't use as often as others. Great Nature is one of them. The auction is on Ebay with BUY IT NOW / BEST OFFER. I can't post an external link yet it seems so just look on Ebay for it.

COMPLETE GREAT NATURE DECK
Deck will come in Max Protection Sleeves
Deck List -

Flask Marmoset R
4 x Each Trigger (Heal / Draw / Crit / Stand) (I'll throw in extra triggers as well so you can chop and change)

4 Silver Wolf

4 Cable Sheep (perfect guard RR)

3 Stamp Sea Otter (Promo)

3 Monoculus Tiger (RR)

4 Pencil Knight, Hammsuke

4 Binoculous Tiger (RRR and a fundamental staple)

3 Geograph Giant (R)

4 School Hunter Leo Pald (RRR)

4 Magnet Crocodile (R)

I'm going to throw in additional rares from my collection all to do with Great Nature

Dumbbell Kangaroo x 2 (R)

Lamp Camel (RR)

Scientist Monkey Rue x 2 (R)

Monoculous Tiger (RR)

Guardian of Truth, Lox x 4 (RRR)

Law Official, Lox x 4 (R)

Pencil Hero, Hammsuke x 2 (R)

Tank Mouse x 2 (R)

Epitome of Knowledge, Silvest (Promo Grade 4)

School Dominator Apt x 4 (RR)

Pencil Squire, Hammsuke x 2 (R)

Dope your rearguards using the tigers to gain obscene power levels. To avoid the retiring part, dope the Otter who can't be retired or dope the Hammsukes to get more copies back. There are also enough cards to make a fully functional Lox deck (minus the commons which are easy enough to obtain).

On top of this I'm also trying to sell off 3 SP cards I have (2 copies of Goddess of the Full Moon, Tsukuyomi and 1 copy of CEO Amaterasu). Similar format and also on Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-29, 05:52

>Can't post external links
wat. That should not be

Also, FUCKFUCK FUCK that's like my build exactly. Too bad I have no money...and even if I did I think I'd buy Zeal.
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-29, 05:54

Well it didn't like it when I tried to post it before! :-)

I did use your idea as inspiration testing out the various alternative "techs" for certain cards. I found that the Hammsuke's provided more use than the Koala's though and that Monoculous Tiger helped for early game rushes.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwock

Jabberwock

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-29, 07:21

farmergiles wrote:
Well it didn't like it when I tried to post it before! :-)

I did use your idea as inspiration testing out the various alternative "techs" for certain cards. I found that the Hammsuke's provided more use than the Koala's though and that Monoculous Tiger helped for early game rushes.

I would have gladly buy it but we are both in different countries. And I don't trust shipping delivery. There is once where I buy the Yugioh deck off ebay and it takes more than a month to reach my home....
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-29, 07:25

Usually I've only had a maximum of 10 days delivery time with Singapore and the US. The only exception was CSI who seems to only be able to deliver things in a month!
Back to top Go down
farmergiles

farmergiles

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty2013-04-30, 07:28

Brought the price down as I realised I went a bit too high previously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my Great Nature Collection.   Selling my Great Nature Collection. Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling my Great Nature Collection.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Trading-
Jump to: