Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kodokami

Kodokami

Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 01:36

I hardly know anything about the Japanese meta, but would "Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon" prove worthy for a spot in Granblue upon its eventual English release?

At its best, it's a net +1 stage of attack if the opponent damage checks a trigger. To best make use of its abilities, I can only see it being viable in a build with Romario (a possible replacement for "Master Swordsman, Nightstorm"); unfortunately, with just 10000 Power, it is easily punished. Even if the boost is guaranteed against Hamburger-Time, I'm just not sure it's worth the investment.

A possible tech at one then? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 02:23

It's an anti-Hamburger-Time so I approve ^_^
especially since nearly all the winners in my local shops use decks with cross-rides this is greatly anti-meta
with romario,it's like attacking for 28,000 for a low low price of nothing
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 11:50

I am waiting for the Great Nature version of this card :)
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 12:07

I actually never saw that card's usefulness...

well, i guess it's a good tech at 1. anything to get over a cross ride ^-^
Back to top Go down
junri

junri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 12:16

thym4n wrote:
I actually never saw that card's usefulness...

well, i guess it's a good tech at 1. anything to get over a cross ride ^-^

What makes it good is that other than the fact that it is an anti-Hamburger-Time beast, but also the fact that it is a 12k rearguard. It pretty much replaces Magnet Crocodile in Great Nature. Though I do doubt its usefulness in Granblue however.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 14:02

O crap, never realized

So that means Unrivaled Brush Wielder, Ponga for Great nature can replace magnet crocodile and come over Hamburger-Time? sweet!

Also, when are Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon and Unrivaled Brush Wielder, Ponga going to be released? (As in date when promo pack comes out...)
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty2013-05-05, 14:03

Sorry for the double post, but are there any other copies of this card in other clans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon   Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Undead, Malefic Dragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Newbie Lounge-
Jump to: