Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cardfight for the 3DS

Go down 
+7
Leonheart
VesperGhoul
Alice
Rider Kick
Argroh Valdios
newbishop
Vulcanpeace
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

Cardfight for the 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 07:42

Cardfight for the 3DS Ride_to_victory_box

I can't believe I only heard of this today.
Anyone know if and when this will be released for English?
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 10:39

No date as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 11:36

Probably after set 9 comes out and season 2 finishes.

best estimate I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 12:31

Gotta say,I just saw the japanese gameplay and it is just amazing.
I'm buyin a 3ds just for this.I mean come on,this just looks great.
Cardfight for the 3DS Shin_telling_you_about_packs_%28Cardfight!!_Vanguard_Ride_to_Victory%29
Cardfight for the 3DS Cardfight-vanguard-ride-to-victory-010
Back to top Go down
Vulcanpeace

Vulcanpeace

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 12:36

Argroh Valdios wrote:

But isn't season 2 already finished?
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 13:00

I would probably bet if we do get a localization it'll be some time in the fall.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 14:47

Vulcanpeace wrote:
Argroh Valdios wrote:

He watches the dub. Odin have mercy on his soul.
Back to top Go down
VesperGhoul

VesperGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 15:23

Alice wrote:

He watches the dub. Diago have mercy on his soul.

Fixed

Hopefully they come up with updates to the game if they localize it, would be a little unfortunate if we had to keep buying games just like the Yugioh DS games.
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-23, 16:48

I doubt it, it's how they keep making money in Yugi-oh after all on their games. Season updates with a bit more animation and a few more cards. I doubt this will be any different.
Back to top Go down
Leonheart

Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-26, 23:47

Alice wrote:
Vulcanpeace wrote:
Argroh Valdios wrote:

He watches the dub. Odin have mercy on his soul.

What's wrong with the dub? I think the VA are great (especially Kai and Misaki), and the translation are spot on, very minimum censorship (unlike yugioh), they keep the japanese band for the opening/ending song. C'mon guys, dub VA are getting much better and professional....this is not 90s anymore.

on another note, is the english ver on Youtube channel the latest one? or is there any other? coz that's the only one I follow.
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-27, 00:07

Leonheart wrote:
the VA are great (especially Kai and Misaki)

My sides
Back to top Go down
ThatMilkBag

ThatMilkBag

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 00:31

honestly i dont have too much hope that this game would be released in english. it could be which would be super blessed, but for some reason i feel it won't. if ti did ever come out in english i'd say near october of this year hopefully set 11 would be out around that time too. i cant wait to update my tachi deck lol
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 11:29

Not that it matters if it does hit ENG since the 3DS isn't worth getting just for this game.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 16:30

well then, getting a 3ds before wasn't a bad thing :D

the only problem though is that it's shared between me and my brother. He acts as if it's his though, so i don't know how much of a chance i'm going to get >.<

also, do you guys know the story line? Becuase i played the yugioh championship 2010. You get to start with the pool of random cards. Yugioh you can totally through together any cards together, but vanguard is a bit more organized. Do you start with a deck like AIchi did in episode 1? I don't know, if someone could answer that...
Back to top Go down
Rider Kick

Rider Kick

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 17:03

I think the story is going from rookie to national champ or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Vulturius

Vulturius

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 17:25

thym4n wrote:
well then, getting a 3ds before wasn't a bad thing :D

the only problem though is that it's shared between me and my brother. He acts as if it's his though, so i don't know how much of a chance i'm going to get >.<

also, do you guys know the story line? Becuase i played the yugioh championship 2010. You get to start with the pool of random cards. Yugioh you can totally through together any cards together, but vanguard is a bit more organized. Do you start with a deck like AIchi did in episode 1? I don't know, if someone could answer that...

Don't know much about the actual story. But it looks like you'll be a new player, doing tournaments, etc. Show stuff really. But you'll choose one of the first 7(?) Trial Decks to start with, and get 4 copies of each card in the chosen deck. Pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
thym4n

thym4n

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-28, 18:39

Sweet, you're going to get all of Shin's free cards! :D
first 7 trial decks seems like a really big pool from... This is gonna be great
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-29, 00:25

not only that, but you also get a sort of rigged pack when you choose your starting one.

list:
TD01: BT01 + King of Knights, Alfred.
TD02: BT01 + Demonic Dragon Mage, Kimnara
TD03: BT01 + Asura Kaiser
TD04: BT01 + CEO Amaterasu
TD05: BT06 + Incandescent Lion, Blonde Ezel
TD06: BT06 + Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion
TD07: BT08 + Blue Storm Dragon, Malestrom
Back to top Go down
Epideme

Epideme

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-29, 01:00

Kimnara in BT01? That is rigged.
Back to top Go down
Argroh Valdios

Argroh Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty2013-05-29, 01:03

Epideme wrote:
Kimnara in BT01? That is rigged.

Well, since you sortof already have 4 Overlords if ya choose that TD, it sortof makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardfight for the 3DS   Cardfight for the 3DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardfight for the 3DS
Page 1 of 1