Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nova-Grappler Soul Build?

Go down 
+3
Some Gamer Dude
Dakota
Doomherald3000
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thym4n

thym4n

Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-05-31, 18:19

$30, you won't hav too much to build stern from singles.
Back to top Go down
Doomherald3000

Doomherald3000

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-05-31, 22:32

Sorry. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote the last part of that because 200-130 obviously does not equal 30 and my brain is retarded for telling me it does.
I have $70 to throw at the Novas, and already have a Blaujunger, x3 Blaupanzer, x3 Eisenkugel, one Blaukluger, x3 Dancing Wolf, x3 Tough Boy, and some triggers in various amounts. I have a about..I'd say a quarter to a half of the Stern deck.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 02:46

Dakota wrote:
Alice wrote:
Prepare to lose a lot. Read my entries on the Raizers on the Nova Grappler article and read the decklist I posted. Dakota is probably not aware of either. I spent half a week testing those to try and make them work.
While I wasn't aware that you had made such a post, I've done some online play with Raizers as a deck. It's really not that bad. Then again, I only really played it against my one friend, but it did decently. Maybe I'm doing something differently, maybe it's just that I got better-than-usual hands, I don't know, but the deck seemed pretty solid.
Nacho claimed the same thing but later recanted because he realized his work was flawed. We were both testing Raizers at the same time. Feel free to peer review me, but do it under controlled conditions so we can be sure of the results.

Doomherald:
If you want Stern, choose if you want to be great against non-hamburgers or specifically counter hamburgers. The counter deck (Iron Ball) won't do jack shit against MLB and The End, but it'll stomp flat all the BT09 hamburgers. If you fight other decks, use the Star Blue Wisdom build.
Back to top Go down
Doomherald3000

Doomherald3000

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 05:21

I'll run your Star Blue Wisdom build as my common deck for Novas, and then I'll make the needed adjustments when I know I'm going to be against hamburgers.
Because I do love Stern, and it'll be great fun to play those builds.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 08:54

Damn skippy
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-01, 22:46

Alice wrote:

Nacho claimed the same thing but later recanted because he realized his work was flawed. We were both testing Raizers at the same time. Feel free to peer review me, but do it under controlled conditions so we can be sure of the results.

Okay, well, I didn't do notes and stuff on it. It was mostly part of an ongoing project I have to build and play a deck of every clan so that I have an understanding of what each clan is capable of. As far as peer reviewing goes... My scientific desire to prove you wrong is outweighed by a tad bit of laziness; so in this case, I shall bow to your evidence until something else comes up. I will note that there was a glaring flaw in the deck, but one I felt (perhaps through impact bias) negligible: Perfect Raizer A. eats up your field and B. requires you to fill it again out of hand with at least one raizer for full effect. I never had a problem putting raizers back on the field, but my results are skewed by small sample size. That said, the deck was fun to play. If I played Nova Grappler, I'd run Raizers.
In short: "Well, I guess I'll just toddle off to the side and be silent now, then, shall I?"
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 01:35

But you're forgetting that under equal circumstances, the Raizer deck always has less cards in hand after filling the field, or has less pressure if it chooses not to. A minus is a minus.
Back to top Go down
Dakota

Dakota

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty2013-06-02, 15:23

True.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nova-Grappler Soul Build?   Nova-Grappler Soul Build? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nova-Grappler Soul Build?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2