Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uncompetitive clans

Go down 
+2
newbishop
BrookylnRage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrookylnRage

BrookylnRage

Uncompetitive clans Empty
PostSubject: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-02, 22:37

Which clans do you think is considered uncompetitive? I am thinking murokumo and neo nectar.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-02, 22:48

After Set 9, discounting burgers, pretty much everything is competitive really, Neo Nectar is really competitive due to the amazing Musketeers. If you count Burgers, then really anything that isn't Dragonic Overlord, The End or MLB is far from competitive.
Back to top Go down
bradon

bradon

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-02, 22:53

Mono Nubatama :D
Back to top Go down
AegisCrow

AegisCrow

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-02, 22:58

most people would probably say Megacolony and Granblue, but I'm fond of Megacolony anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-03, 05:41

newbishop wrote:
After Set 9, discounting burgers, pretty much everything is competitive really, Neo Nectar is really competitive due to the amazing Musketeers. If you count Burgers, then really anything that isn't Dragonic Overlord, The End or MLB is far from competitive.
This isn't actually true. Set 9 barely changes the game at all unless you consider hamburgers the main part of the game (they are) and even then, the original duo are still the strongest.

In short, anything that isn't The End or MLB is uncompetitive. Once those are banned, anything that isn't 13k defense, Stern Blaukluger, or Zeal is uncompetitive (some exceptions sure to arise).

Speaking strictly without the yoke of hamburger broken-assery, Neo Nectar are perfectly competitive as-is. They make proper columns easily and have nice gambits. Murakumo is indeed uncompetitive. It was the only clan I couldn't make good mono when I wrote the article. Even Tachikaze could gain advantage indirectly. Though as of BT08 TK is fine for now and as of BT09, MK is merely sub-par. Shirayuki is essentially carrying the entire clan on her back but it still lacks good deckmeat choices. Aqua Force also does not even hit minimum 11k numbers (nothing to say of 13k) without Benedict so they're essentially castrated into failure until then. Finally there's Dark Irregulars who is outdone in every winning image by Royal Paladin unilaterally. Fuck

Megacolony works just fine if you play Machining or Giraffa.

As for making mono decks competitive by mixing them: Murakumo becomes the hardest deck in the game to play but also competitive by mixing into Nubatama. Megacolony's competitiveness is undeniable when mixing with Mr Invincible Novas. And finally, Aqua Force becomes competitive when mixing with Kagero for a Tri-Stinger deck as of BT9.
Back to top Go down
Mr. WoW

Mr. WoW

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-03, 08:31

This is the first time I heard that Murakumo isn't that competitive and after thinking about it myself.. It's actually true..
Alice, you shed a light as usual.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty2013-06-03, 12:45

Man I was hoping I made that point in the article
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncompetitive clans   Uncompetitive clans Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncompetitive clans
Page 1 of 1