Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stiff Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noy620

Noy620

Stiff Shit Empty
PostSubject: Stiff Shit   Stiff Shit Empty2013-06-06, 20:49

Quote :
none of you played with Genesis.
Excuse me?
Quote :
1) Without Twilight Hunter, Artemis in the soul, she's 10k vg.

Her 11k body is more consistent than most post BT10 ride chains since she can put cards in the soul during LB
Quote :
2) Her soulblast is one time only, while Iwanagahime (if you read her text sb -3, +5k) can be applied more than 1 time.

Yeah, plus her LB, it's 9 soul. Artemis may be only able to activate her skill once per turn (post LB) but, she is more efficient than her interns of producing advantage.
Iwanagahime is better because:
[Quote] 1) It's for a final turn.
2) It's good to get rid of units such as Silent Tom and Palamedes.[Quote]
These are the only justifications that you want for suggesting Iwanagihime that can work.
Quote :
3) Decreases your opponent's attacking force while you increase your not only by break ride but also by sb chamomile and melissa.
This is BT10, not BT11. In fact, a lot of your deck suggestions suggest cards that are not either available in the US or, doesn't even fit in with what booster time period the person put up.
Quote :
4) Her sb 3 for 5k can applied more than once.

How many soul would you have left for her LB
Quote :
Any other arguements.
I just did

Still, you did not scroll to the Genesis forums to see what Elliot sensei suggested, and I played Genesis the moment it was previewed. Although, he said to use both Iwanagahime and Artemis, I suggest using Himiko and Artemis. Iwanagihime is excluded because she takes too much setup. Which one is easier to fulfill, 6 soul or 9 soul?
Quote :
Excuse me?
Quote :

Her 11k body is more consistent than most post BT10 ride chains since she can put cards in the soul during LB
Quote :
2) Her soulblast is one time only, while Iwanagahime (if you read her text sb -3, +5k) can be applied more than 1 time.

Yeah, plus her LB, it's 9 soul. Artemis may be only able to activate her skill once per turn (post LB) but, she is more efficient than her interns of producing advantage.
These are the only justifications that you want for suggesting Iwanagihime that can work.
Quote :
3) Decreases your opponent's attacking force while you increase your not only by break ride but also by sb chamomile and melissa.
This is BT10, not BT11. In fact, a lot of your deck suggestions suggest cards that are not either available in the US or, doesn't even fit in with what booster time period the person put up.
Quote :

Quote :
Any other arguements.
I just did

Still, you did not scroll to the Genesis forums to see what Elliot sensei suggested, and I played Genesis the moment it was previewed. Although, he said to use both Iwanagahime and Artemis, I suggest using Himiko and Artemis. Iwanagihime is excluded because she takes too much setup. Which one is easier to fulfill, 6 soul or 9 soul?
Quote :
Excuse me?
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :

Quote :
Any other arguements.
I just did

Quote :
Excuse me?
Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
Quote :

Quote :
Any other arguements.
I just did

Quote :
Excuse me?
Quote :

Quote :

2) It's good to get rid of units such as Silent Tom and Palamedes.
Quote :

Quote :
Quote :

Quote :
Any other arguements.
I just did

Yes, that's me arguing to a person. I do not know how good (or bad) I made my arguments.
Back to top Go down

Stiff Shit
Page 1 of 1