Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty
PostSubject: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 10:14

Attempting at a Master of the 5th Element deck.

Grade 0:

x1 House of Amon, Fate Collector
x4 Blitzritter [Crit]
x4 House of Amon, Cruel Hand [Crit]
x4 Histeric Shirley [Draw]
x4 Cursed Doctor [Heal]

Grade 1:

x2 March Rabbit of Nightmareland [PG]
x2 House of Amon, Vlad Specula [PG]
x4 Alluring Succubus [Soulcharger]
x4 Poet of Darkness, Amon [9k]
x2 Yellow Bolt / Doreen the Thruster [Can't decide here. Currently testing with Yellow Bolt]

Grade 2:

Spoiler:
x4 Decadent Succubus [Soulcharger when in vg circle]
x3 Demon of Aspiration, Amon [11k]
x2 Emblem Master
x2 Cyber Beast

Grade 3:

x4 King of Masks, Dantalian [Break Ride]
x4 Master of the 5th Element [Sephirot on steroids]

So the deck is pretty simple. Reach 10 soul as soon as possible to break ride and start the madness. I want to know if there's anything stupid in my deck so I can fix it.

Last edit: +1 Decadent Succubus, -1 Emblem Master, +2 Cyber Beast, -2 Flirtatious

Last edited by Kirosnefakman on 2013-06-10, 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 13:08

Considered putting in Cyber Beast somewhere around there? Kinda sad to see the g1's Amon 9k go to waste in mid game, not counting Burgers.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 13:33

I thought about that, but I don't know what should I put out. Decadent maybe?
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 13:58

Maybe, I'm honestly going on a whim, though I'd love to test out Gwynn as well, since, besides MotE's CB and Emblem Master, the deck seems light on CB. Counting the soul from Riding and using the starter, obe should have that 4 soul by the time you breakride, assuming two turns in midgame, one Shirley and two random soulcharges, it's pretty much 10+ soul by late game via the break ride, either that, or 6 soul from MotE's non LB skill if you miss the Break Ride. If you want to keep the more reliable soulcharges , I'd give up the g2 Amon. If you'd lime to keep the chance for stage 4 columns by late game, maybe Emblem or Decadent.
Thing is, the more soulchargers I see, the more late game oriented I see the deck being. Some midgame shennanigans would be amazing to accompany this deck's ridiculous late game.
Back to top Go down
Kirosnefakman

Kirosnefakman

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 14:47

I was considering Story Teller too (cb2 to draw g2) but I don't know if that will be released in english at all. I think I'll substitute Flirtatious/Conductor for Cyber Beast, and one more Decadent. I won't put less g2 Amons, 26/25/26 columns are way too fun.
Back to top Go down
newbishop

newbishop

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty2013-06-10, 15:34

Yeah, I guessed he Amons would stay, but seems good, you're having a soulcharging VG most of the time on turn 2, a Cyber Shark can help with some small mid game pressure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]   B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN] Empty

Back to top Go down

B. Loftur, H. Arian, J. Hallormour, A. Kilin, K. Válbrandur [JPN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi :: Cardfight!! Vanguard :: Decklists-
Jump to: