Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice's Trade/Sell Thread

Go down 
+3
marsteralex
Klaus
Alice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-03-31, 07:10

Yeah I have a full set of relevant triggers and almost all C/R used in the major decks.

Assuming you want no more than 4 of each card, and I checked your list where apparently you want relevant Rs (included) and a playset of all commons, relevant or not: looks like the value of my set is $60. That's the whole collection including RRs.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-02, 21:50

Hey Alice, sorry this took a while. I think I'm better off taking baby steps with Dark Irregulars. I should start off with just commons (all relevant to Amon and Reijy).

Does 50 cents per set of 4x (and 15 cents per single) sound fair?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-03, 09:31

That's already what I used as the price. With the relevant stuff, it's $56. It's actually what I was going to quote until I saw on your profile that you wanted all those.
Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-03, 22:06

Have one of each TK Trigger for you. Wouldn't by any chance have any Sunny Smile Angels, would you?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-04, 08:06

Ah well actually I just got a trade going for those :X sorries
Back to top Go down
BlackManticore

BlackManticore

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-04, 16:25

For the TK's, you mean? Call it my bad timing in any case.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-04, 17:54

Call it my trade partner's bad timing :P
I should've had those knocked off months ago.
Back to top Go down
spica

spica

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty2013-04-06, 03:17

Hey so I've decided to drop DI for now. Got other shit I need to focus on. I'll hit you up again when I decide to go for DI. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice's Trade/Sell Thread   Alice's Trade/Sell Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alice's Trade/Sell Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2