Moved: http://v-mundi.com - VMundi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  V*Mundi Blog  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exculpate the Blaster

Go down 
+14
Tryston
Kaji Motomiya
Dark5ide
ScarletWeather
Lockon Stratos
Traesive
Alice
zawarudo
meeb
Pcyborg
3XXXDDD
firagadam
Lich_Lord_Fortissimo
ShinkenRed
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alice
Admin
Alice

Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 16:09

Fuck. Everyone's. Mother.

Then again, I was wondering exactly how the living holy hell they were going to give us EB01 and make all the drooling masses actually want it. Since, you know, it has kind of passed its sell-by date in English now.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 16:41

When you say confirmed, you mean it's actually confirmed, right? We're not just talking about that really poorly made image of Exculpate next to a eb01 box that's sitting on the wikia, right?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 16:45

Yesu. I double-checked it from multiple various sources.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:06

Very good business move then. Like Alice said, now people actually have some reason to care about that set, plus they alleviate peoples' fears of MLB getting hit with the bans by releasing their egyptian god card a month after. Now everyone who isn't a diehard gold paladin man will be playing royals again.

Well it's been fun. What card game shall we move to once March comes around? Kaijudo any good?
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:13

Well good luck to the English meta then. I would recommend Z/X if you are really quitting VG. It's the latest popular TCG in Japan. Released in last July. Go check out the game yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mizuki

Mizuki

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:20

i'll just play on vmundi and not worry about bullshit cards.
Back to top Go down
ScarletWeather

ScarletWeather

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:21

smellmybox wrote:
Very good business move then. Like Alice said, now people actually have some reason to care about that set, plus they alleviate peoples' fears of MLB getting hit with the bans by releasing their egyptian god card a month after. Now everyone who isn't a diehard gold paladin man will be playing royals again.

Well it's been fun. What card game shall we move to once March comes around? Kaijudo any good?

a) without Majesty to combo with I don't know if Exculpate's necessarily going to be good enough to do THAT and b) Kaijudo is basically Duel Masters, The Hub palette swap version. I think all the cards released so far are either identical to original release stuff or slight tweaks. It's fun, but I still like Vanguard better.

Z/X, from what I've read about it, is a Duel Masters variant with a different design and creative team and a different age bracket focus. Also Shin Megami Tensei style lore. Awesome. It's actually got free cards you can print out and play around with, which is slightly more awesome and make me want to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Tryston

Tryston

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:39

actually looked at Z/X and its not that bad. Might try it if it comes out in english.
Back to top Go down
smellmybox

smellmybox

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:44

Tryston wrote:
actually looked at Z/X and its not that bad. Might try it if it comes out in english.

Art looks cool, but I'm feeling too bleh to read the rules right now. No english release is a killer too.
C'mon guys, you got till March to localize this. I believe in you!
Back to top Go down
ShinkenRed

ShinkenRed

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-01, 17:51

Erm....How should I put this?
Now Blaster Blade is the one which started it all as the first title card in TD01 and the one ended Vanguard as Exculpate. How is it?
Back to top Go down
Alice
Admin
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty2013-01-02, 01:40

Majesty Lord is fucking broken and Exculpate is a train wreck of a design.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exculpate the Blaster   Exculpate the Blaster - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exculpate the Blaster
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3